Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fest items cost progressively more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I support a raise after the first one is purchased, except for the emblems.

Emblems, I'm totally fine with their current price. I will forever be salty that they're clogging a Joxar slot instead of being a cycling treasure item, but it's just staff keeping their word about festival items.

Emblems, I'm totally fine with their current price. I will forever be salty that they're clogging a Joxar slot instead of being a cycling treasure item, but it's just staff keeping their word about festival items.
@WyvernVenom Cool, thanks for the numbers!

Based off feedback here maybe it'd be better to bump things up to 1-3, or maybe do higher for stuff people can use multiples of? So like familiar/vista would be 1-3, but apparel would be 1-5 before prices rise.

("Based off feedback here" I say, directly under a post supporting a raise after only 1... sorry Soph but it kinda feels like you're outnumbered, though I personally don't disagree!)
@WyvernVenom Cool, thanks for the numbers!

Based off feedback here maybe it'd be better to bump things up to 1-3, or maybe do higher for stuff people can use multiples of? So like familiar/vista would be 1-3, but apparel would be 1-5 before prices rise.

("Based off feedback here" I say, directly under a post supporting a raise after only 1... sorry Soph but it kinda feels like you're outnumbered, though I personally don't disagree!)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
i think a price rise after the first vista sounds good. since each account gets one use only. it increases their value at a rate more level with its use.
i think a price rise after the first vista sounds good. since each account gets one use only. it increases their value at a rate more level with its use.
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
Support, an adjustment like this is sorely needed.
Support, an adjustment like this is sorely needed.
@rhea

I can't win them all, can I!

My rationale was pretty much the following :

Personally, I absolutely think familiars and vistas should scale after one because well, you don't really have use for more than one, since you can only equip one of each vista, and you're technically supposed to have only one familiar of a given kind equipped.

They're also generally poor investments compared to big apparelé

Big apparel, and small apparel (if it comes back), I could deal with that scaling slower, because there are rational reasons for people to buy multiple.
@rhea

I can't win them all, can I!

My rationale was pretty much the following :

Personally, I absolutely think familiars and vistas should scale after one because well, you don't really have use for more than one, since you can only equip one of each vista, and you're technically supposed to have only one familiar of a given kind equipped.

They're also generally poor investments compared to big apparelé

Big apparel, and small apparel (if it comes back), I could deal with that scaling slower, because there are rational reasons for people to buy multiple.
I don't really see any need for any individual user to get more than one piece of each festival's "exclusive" during the festival. As long as the price stays the same for the first purchase of the item (or even two purchases of the item), then absolutely I think this would be a good thing. The item will always be available afterward and it will make it harder for individuals to stock up on hundreds of Hewn Philosopher's Veils (for example), stomping the prices down into the ground even further.

There's nothing wrong with items costing more as long as they will always be added into the pool for future users to someday get their hands on.
I don't really see any need for any individual user to get more than one piece of each festival's "exclusive" during the festival. As long as the price stays the same for the first purchase of the item (or even two purchases of the item), then absolutely I think this would be a good thing. The item will always be available afterward and it will make it harder for individuals to stock up on hundreds of Hewn Philosopher's Veils (for example), stomping the prices down into the ground even further.

There's nothing wrong with items costing more as long as they will always be added into the pool for future users to someday get their hands on.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-08-28 06:54:28] I support a raise after the first one is purchased, except for the emblems. [/quote] I think that the raise should be after the first one for items you can use only one copy of (familiars, vistas... idk what else we may get) and after 3-5 for apparel and other stuff you can use several of (seeing as the big stuff is already twice as expensive as the familiar). I mean... you literally have absolutely no need for two familiars, I don't see why raising the price immediately after the first should hurt.
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-08-28:
I think that the raise should be after the first one for items you can use only one copy of (familiars, vistas... idk what else we may get) and after 3-5 for apparel and other stuff you can use several of (seeing as the big stuff is already twice as expensive as the familiar).

I mean... you literally have absolutely no need for two familiars, I don't see why raising the price immediately after the first should hurt.
Support, festivals lost all of their values now. Would spice things up a bit.
Support, festivals lost all of their values now. Would spice things up a bit.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
i support this. Fest items are just so worthless now because currency is so easy to get you can easily get like 20 of the apparel and familiars per festival
i support this. Fest items are just so worthless now because currency is so easy to get you can easily get like 20 of the apparel and familiars per festival
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Support, would bring back some value to the fest items again.
Support, would bring back some value to the fest items again.
tAfGPSN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12