Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fest items cost progressively more
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
This is honestly great. It could definitely increase the value of festival items.
This is honestly great. It could definitely increase the value of festival items.
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-08-30 10:57:20] Support for familiars and vistas; you can only have one familiar per lair and one vista active PER ACCOUNT. Unlike apparel, which you can buy as much of and slap onto as many dragon as you want, familiars and vistas are inherently limited on site. Forcing a larger sink helps give them a higher 'valuable' starting point in the first place. Or just let them be Baldwin meltable so we can at least get them out of circulation. [/quote] Yeah, I only support this for familiars and Vistas. Especially the Vistas. Also support the Baldwin meltable thing too... they did that with the Bears after all.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-08-30:
Support for familiars and vistas; you can only have one familiar per lair and one vista active PER ACCOUNT. Unlike apparel, which you can buy as much of and slap onto as many dragon as you want, familiars and vistas are inherently limited on site. Forcing a larger sink helps give them a higher 'valuable' starting point in the first place.

Or just let them be Baldwin meltable so we can at least get them out of circulation.

Yeah, I only support this for familiars and Vistas. Especially the Vistas.

Also support the Baldwin meltable thing too... they did that with the Bears after all.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I Rheally like this idea! (sorry couldn't resist)
I Rheally like this idea! (sorry couldn't resist)
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I would support this idea. It might get the holiday economy going better and it wouldn't hurt the small collectors and newbies.
I would support this idea. It might get the holiday economy going better and it wouldn't hurt the small collectors and newbies.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I support this idea,

I have a new suggestion in regards to perhaps the currency problem; it either seems to be too little "I have to grind all festival and then its not much fun really" or "I have so much and everything is worth pennies"

A fifth item for the festival? Perhaps a year 2-4 thing, while i know this is what Joxar is for, this item is limited to 1 purchase per account and is a bit higher on the scale. So a large fest is what, 65currency? This item would be 100 currency. alternitavely, a second apparel piece but this requires more work from the artist team........ so i can see why this idea wouldn't be implemented. I just want something...More from fests.

Just putting it out there! Most players already have these items but its kinda cool thematically and puts a use to excessive currency (but most people i know hoard excess for the following year....Whiiiiiiich "newbies" complain about older players having the advantage;

What if currency dissipated after each fest, like the nocturne dust? I mean then no one can hoard the currency....everyone gotta work every festival........ Hm double edged sword here, this is more of an idea than a suggestion, open to discussion.
I support this idea,

I have a new suggestion in regards to perhaps the currency problem; it either seems to be too little "I have to grind all festival and then its not much fun really" or "I have so much and everything is worth pennies"

A fifth item for the festival? Perhaps a year 2-4 thing, while i know this is what Joxar is for, this item is limited to 1 purchase per account and is a bit higher on the scale. So a large fest is what, 65currency? This item would be 100 currency. alternitavely, a second apparel piece but this requires more work from the artist team........ so i can see why this idea wouldn't be implemented. I just want something...More from fests.

Just putting it out there! Most players already have these items but its kinda cool thematically and puts a use to excessive currency (but most people i know hoard excess for the following year....Whiiiiiiich "newbies" complain about older players having the advantage;

What if currency dissipated after each fest, like the nocturne dust? I mean then no one can hoard the currency....everyone gotta work every festival........ Hm double edged sword here, this is more of an idea than a suggestion, open to discussion.
@Kizmetto Yanno I kinda was thinking of another suggestion a bit in the vein of second apparel piece, but also kinda not. A common complaint has been for a lot of festival apparel that they're too big - would be easier to use if they were smaller or broken up - would be cool if for a year there were basically matching 2-piece sets for the festivals.
@Kizmetto Yanno I kinda was thinking of another suggestion a bit in the vein of second apparel piece, but also kinda not. A common complaint has been for a lot of festival apparel that they're too big - would be easier to use if they were smaller or broken up - would be cool if for a year there were basically matching 2-piece sets for the festivals.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I dont like this idea. I would rather items retire rather then make it too difficult to players who cant coli.

I dont like this idea. I would rather items retire rather then make it too difficult to players who cant coli.

jfLmvwf.jpg
@rhea Oh yes pls not more bulky apparel, i'm almost open to the idea of something similar to the Crowns returning, Didnt we have a poll for Banners/Chokers/Tiaras and something else? I wouldn't mind seeing a 'small apparel' return, excluding the emblems.
@rhea Oh yes pls not more bulky apparel, i'm almost open to the idea of something similar to the Crowns returning, Didnt we have a poll for Banners/Chokers/Tiaras and something else? I wouldn't mind seeing a 'small apparel' return, excluding the emblems.
[quote name="Almedha" date=2017-08-30 09:13:02] I just don't know why they always have to be practically free... There's no fun in collecting fun little items for yourself if they're practically free. I think, anyways. [/quote] But they [i]aren't[/i] free. Not to me, anyways. I don't have the time to grind endlessly for copies of the apparel I want. It's already difficult for me to get what I want now. I have a job and family obligations and as much as I would like to be super dedicated to this game and be able to grind like 5 hrs a day, I just can't. I don't have that kind of time. (For reference I probably grind maybe 1-2hrs a day during festivals). If they want to implement this suggestion then the staff needs to find more ways for us to acquire festival currency that does not require coli grinding because gathering and Baldwin won't be enough for semi-casual players like me that want to get extras but don't have grinding time available to get the extra currency that will be needed if this suggestion becomes real.
Almedha wrote on 2017-08-30:
I just don't know why they always have to be practically free... There's no fun in collecting fun little items for yourself if they're practically free. I think, anyways.

But they aren't free. Not to me, anyways. I don't have the time to grind endlessly for copies of the apparel I want. It's already difficult for me to get what I want now. I have a job and family obligations and as much as I would like to be super dedicated to this game and be able to grind like 5 hrs a day, I just can't. I don't have that kind of time. (For reference I probably grind maybe 1-2hrs a day during festivals).

If they want to implement this suggestion then the staff needs to find more ways for us to acquire festival currency that does not require coli grinding because gathering and Baldwin won't be enough for semi-casual players like me that want to get extras but don't have grinding time available to get the extra currency that will be needed if this suggestion becomes real.
XriSV9h.gif
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12