Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92
Taken from the questions you posted on tumblr, Aequorin!

Would you be interested in a “theme week” in Dragon Share?

Sure! Especially if there were some prizes involved for good use of the theme (Maybe some rare or gem apparel items? Or accent blueprints?)

Would you be interested in more Q&As, similar to the one done on reddit?

Yes! Definitely!

What other types of zones/enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in the Coliseum?

- A "pet shop of horrors" with cute-but-dangerous pet-themed enemies
- Dragon moon zone - with sppppacceee moonnnsterrss
- Volcano island - with tropical/volcano based enemies
- Sky-high cloud - with lots of flying enemies
- Arcanist's Laboratory - with lots of eldritch experiments enemies
- Icewarden's ice prison - with lots of prehistoric themed enemies
- The Hewn City from the Light lands! With lots of shade-controlled light creatures!

(Edit: BTW - the link to the 'outside communications' thread on the first page of this thread it broken.)
Taken from the questions you posted on tumblr, Aequorin!

Sure! Especially if there were some prizes involved for good use of the theme (Maybe some rare or gem apparel items? Or accent blueprints?)

Yes! Definitely!

What other types of zones/enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in the Coliseum?

- A "pet shop of horrors" with cute-but-dangerous pet-themed enemies
- Dragon moon zone - with sppppacceee moonnnsterrss
- Volcano island - with tropical/volcano based enemies
- Sky-high cloud - with lots of flying enemies
- Arcanist's Laboratory - with lots of eldritch experiments enemies
- Icewarden's ice prison - with lots of prehistoric themed enemies
- The Hewn City from the Light lands! With lots of shade-controlled light creatures!

(Edit: BTW - the link to the 'outside communications' thread on the first page of this thread it broken.)
@Microraptor, thank you! It should be working again.
@Microraptor, thank you! It should be working again.
Came here from tumblr!

Both yes and no. Maybe give it a try and see what people think?

YES! Definely yes!

HERE GOES!

It would be awesome with a very scenic venue. Imagine battling on top of a cliff, and in the distance you can see a massive formation. Maybe a tree, a mountain, a ruin?

Somewhere in the arcane region, where crystals can be seen all over, lush grass and distorted magical energies linger in the air. The monsters could defy the very logic of the universe, being mutated and changed by the rampaging energies.

A technological venue. The lightning folk seem pretty advanced. Gears, machines, some still working, some cast away. Copper cables run over the white desert. It would be a gathering spot for the more technological and intelligent creatures.

If we battle, why not take it to the region that is famous for it? The scarren wasteland has plenty of potentional. Diseases, rot, creatures that have fallen for the Plaguebringer's plague and those who have survived it; it would without a doubt be the gathering place for some of the strongest fighters.

And finally, what about the Tangled Woods? With the never-ending darkness and shadow, creatures will have developed new ways to hunt and survive. We have all seen the creatures who bask in the light - what about those who hide in the mist and shadows? Those who have adapted to the night, to never be seen? Not to mention it could have lots of glowing mushrooms! How can you not love that!
Came here from tumblr!

Both yes and no. Maybe give it a try and see what people think?

YES! Definely yes!

HERE GOES!

It would be awesome with a very scenic venue. Imagine battling on top of a cliff, and in the distance you can see a massive formation. Maybe a tree, a mountain, a ruin?

Somewhere in the arcane region, where crystals can be seen all over, lush grass and distorted magical energies linger in the air. The monsters could defy the very logic of the universe, being mutated and changed by the rampaging energies.

A technological venue. The lightning folk seem pretty advanced. Gears, machines, some still working, some cast away. Copper cables run over the white desert. It would be a gathering spot for the more technological and intelligent creatures.

If we battle, why not take it to the region that is famous for it? The scarren wasteland has plenty of potentional. Diseases, rot, creatures that have fallen for the Plaguebringer's plague and those who have survived it; it would without a doubt be the gathering place for some of the strongest fighters.

And finally, what about the Tangled Woods? With the never-ending darkness and shadow, creatures will have developed new ways to hunt and survive. We have all seen the creatures who bask in the light - what about those who hide in the mist and shadows? Those who have adapted to the night, to never be seen? Not to mention it could have lots of glowing mushrooms! How can you not love that!

Mmm, not really, because I don't really care for sharing my dragons. But for other people it might be nice. :P

Most questions that I have are related to 'when is so and so bug/feature going to be fixed/released' so I don't think I could make much use of a Q&A. I bet other people would love it though.

I was just thinking about this the other day and I would LOVE to see some ancient temple ruins turned dangerous with monsters and evil spirits. You would see ghostly creatures, robot creatures (that used to guard the temple), creatures associated with wealth and riches, etc. I just really want more mechanical familiars though.

Mmm, not really, because I don't really care for sharing my dragons. But for other people it might be nice. :P

Most questions that I have are related to 'when is so and so bug/feature going to be fixed/released' so I don't think I could make much use of a Q&A. I bet other people would love it though.

I was just thinking about this the other day and I would LOVE to see some ancient temple ruins turned dangerous with monsters and evil spirits. You would see ghostly creatures, robot creatures (that used to guard the temple), creatures associated with wealth and riches, etc. I just really want more mechanical familiars though.
Ah ok. I just had an idea for a Coli venue.

I would loooove a science lab type venue where the monsters are experiments gone wrong hehe.
Ah ok. I just had an idea for a Coli venue.

I would loooove a science lab type venue where the monsters are experiments gone wrong hehe.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I really liked the Q&A that was done on reddit. It would be nice to see another in the future.

As for coliseum enemies I have a few ideas.

A carnivorous plant- not like the few plant-hybrid creatures we have, but like a sentient venus fly trap.
Similar to the dryads- I wouldn't mind seeing naiads (water nymphs)
I wouldn't mind being able to fight the holiday sprites (but they would not drop their familiars, those would stay holiday exclusives
An Asian themed area, with tengu, baku and maybe new enemies like oni, kappa, tanuki, and kitsune
A boneyard type area, with a lot of undead or plague creatures
I really liked the Q&A that was done on reddit. It would be nice to see another in the future.

As for coliseum enemies I have a few ideas.

A carnivorous plant- not like the few plant-hybrid creatures we have, but like a sentient venus fly trap.
Similar to the dryads- I wouldn't mind seeing naiads (water nymphs)
I wouldn't mind being able to fight the holiday sprites (but they would not drop their familiars, those would stay holiday exclusives
An Asian themed area, with tengu, baku and maybe new enemies like oni, kappa, tanuki, and kitsune
A boneyard type area, with a lot of undead or plague creatures
I'm hot and I know it.
7fbWFwa.png
Would you be interested in a theme week in Dragon Share?
Yes

Would you be interested in more Q&As like the one on reddit?
No, I am not a redditor

What types of zones/new enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in Coliseum?
I would like to see zones that help with the story line of Flight Rising, like the ruins.

Aside form that I would like to see: npc quests, more games, crafting (make apparel from the things you can find), more genes.
Would you be interested in a theme week in Dragon Share?
Yes

Would you be interested in more Q&As like the one on reddit?
No, I am not a redditor

What types of zones/new enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in Coliseum?
I would like to see zones that help with the story line of Flight Rising, like the ruins.

Aside form that I would like to see: npc quests, more games, crafting (make apparel from the things you can find), more genes.
What I would REALLY like to see is a way to preview genes on dragons before being forced to buy said genes. Nothing stinks more than buying a gene and previewing it to find out it looks awful on the dragon you wanted it for.
What I would REALLY like to see is a way to preview genes on dragons before being forced to buy said genes. Nothing stinks more than buying a gene and previewing it to find out it looks awful on the dragon you wanted it for.
zQ6DQTa.png
Regarding Coliseum venues and enemies:

I would love to see some sort of ancient ruins with golem-like enemies, and maybe more mythological-inspired ones too (sphinxes?). Maybe it could be based on the Sunbeam Ruins?

And I'm also seconding (thirding? fourthing? idk) a technological area with robotic and mechanical enemies. Maybe cyborgs, too.

Oh, also, a cute, soft pastel venue filled with lots of adorable-but-weirdly-powerful enemies. /only half joking
Regarding Coliseum venues and enemies:

I would love to see some sort of ancient ruins with golem-like enemies, and maybe more mythological-inspired ones too (sphinxes?). Maybe it could be based on the Sunbeam Ruins?

And I'm also seconding (thirding? fourthing? idk) a technological area with robotic and mechanical enemies. Maybe cyborgs, too.

Oh, also, a cute, soft pastel venue filled with lots of adorable-but-weirdly-powerful enemies. /only half joking
I would really like to see more Primary and Secondary genes! I'm sure I'm not the first, second, or even twentieth to say that XD

I don't do the coliseum much, but I saw someone mentioned a Moon scene. Now that would be pretty cool! Also, maybe an inspiration for new breeds? Alien-like dragons? :)

Also, I would love to start seeing some more "themed" apparel. Like gothic, to fit the darker colored dragons (spike collars/arm bands, etc.)

One last thing! It needs to be easier to see if dragons are related or not. If you go into the AH, and purchase a dragon specifically for a mate, only to find that 5 generations into their line, they are somehow related. And sometimes you miss it, go to breed them after waiting so long, only to find that you can't. That can be a big bummer :C
I would really like to see more Primary and Secondary genes! I'm sure I'm not the first, second, or even twentieth to say that XD

I don't do the coliseum much, but I saw someone mentioned a Moon scene. Now that would be pretty cool! Also, maybe an inspiration for new breeds? Alien-like dragons? :)

Also, I would love to start seeing some more "themed" apparel. Like gothic, to fit the darker colored dragons (spike collars/arm bands, etc.)

One last thing! It needs to be easier to see if dragons are related or not. If you go into the AH, and purchase a dragon specifically for a mate, only to find that 5 generations into their line, they are somehow related. And sometimes you miss it, go to breed them after waiting so long, only to find that you can't. That can be a big bummer :C
bring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91 92