Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw painties!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mummy

Do you have a pinglist for this at all? I've been stalking your regular shop for weeks but I haven't had the guts to get enough money for ya >.< If you're ever open to a potential art trade I'd be honored to do something! Otherwise, I'd love if I could be on a pinglist of some sort so I can blow all my cashes on you next time I have them!
@mummy

Do you have a pinglist for this at all? I've been stalking your regular shop for weeks but I haven't had the guts to get enough money for ya >.< If you're ever open to a potential art trade I'd be honored to do something! Otherwise, I'd love if I could be on a pinglist of some sort so I can blow all my cashes on you next time I have them!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
1,000,000 t for sirix?
1,000,000 t for sirix?
Chase } 25 | GQ | +3 FR Time

Questing for Art! | Commissions
371412_orig.gif
@mummy

I'm blown away by your art! Everything is so gorgeous.
@mummy

I'm blown away by your art! Everything is so gorgeous.
Heck, give me a minute.
NOTE TO SELF COME BACK HERE SOON
NOTE TO SELF COME BACK HERE SOON
Hello! Call me Lue
Or call me 'Your Majesty'
15+ hours ahead FR
Will sell soul for art
Want to sell or trade your OCs?
Really tho.
@mummy
*drool*
they're so beautiful ;_;

if you're still open for these I would love to give you some gems for a gijinka design of this girl
Here
literally however you want, I love grab bag surprises!
@mummy
*drool*
they're so beautiful ;_;

if you're still open for these I would love to give you some gems for a gijinka design of this girl
Here
literally however you want, I love grab bag surprises!
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@Gem4567 hey there!! aghjksdf thank you so much!!!!! feel free to come back whenever!!

@Imorb yes that would be fine!

@PoshDandy @FluentInSarcasm thank you both so much T____T

@Apotheca hello!!! yes that would be great!! ill get you the tr for ether first, and ill start on myst <3
@Gem4567 hey there!! aghjksdf thank you so much!!!!! feel free to come back whenever!!

@Imorb yes that would be fine!

@PoshDandy @FluentInSarcasm thank you both so much T____T

@Apotheca hello!!! yes that would be great!! ill get you the tr for ether first, and ill start on myst <3
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy Oohh my gosh, your art is always so breathtaking! By chance do you still have any slots open and would you be interested in drawing the same character you did a bust for me of before? I can make a starting-point offer of 1,000 gems if you'd be willing! But if for any reason you don't want to do him, that's completely understandable and I apologize for the bother! Refs are below in the case that you are--you'd be free to pick whichever outfit you'd like and stylize the design however you see fit (feminine-looking is perfectly suitable for him)! Thank you for your time in either case!

Outfit refs (flat color)
Bust and waistup (1st armor)- One, Two, Three
Fullbody (1st armor)- One, Two
Face- One, Two
Additional alt. uniform pics (no armor)- One (see also x, x, x), Two

@mummy Oohh my gosh, your art is always so breathtaking! By chance do you still have any slots open and would you be interested in drawing the same character you did a bust for me of before? I can make a starting-point offer of 1,000 gems if you'd be willing! But if for any reason you don't want to do him, that's completely understandable and I apologize for the bother! Refs are below in the case that you are--you'd be free to pick whichever outfit you'd like and stylize the design however you see fit (feminine-looking is perfectly suitable for him)! Thank you for your time in either case!

Outfit refs (flat color)
Bust and waistup (1st armor)- One, Two, Three
Fullbody (1st armor)- One, Two
Face- One, Two
Additional alt. uniform pics (no armor)- One (see also x, x, x), Two

r6J6MbS.png
@mummy
Welcomes!!! Do you have a tumblr or da?
@mummy
Welcomes!!! Do you have a tumblr or da?
@mummy wowowow your art is amazing!! I was wondering if you'd do a Ginjika of my progen Skylark, but see, the thing is she doesn't have a Gijinka design yet, so it'd be up to you to design it, would that be alright?
If yes, then could I get a headshot, and how does... 15kt sound? I can do 20kt, but that's almost all my money (though it'd be worth it!!)
@mummy wowowow your art is amazing!! I was wondering if you'd do a Ginjika of my progen Skylark, but see, the thing is she doesn't have a Gijinka design yet, so it'd be up to you to design it, would that be alright?
If yes, then could I get a headshot, and how does... 15kt sound? I can do 20kt, but that's almost all my money (though it'd be worth it!!)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@mummy
hhhhh I'm so sorry but is it too late to withdraw my request? turns out i don't have as many gems as i thought and i gotta save up for something ;u;
if you've already started then don't worry about it i'll go ahead and pay you! let me know if not though <3
@mummy
hhhhh I'm so sorry but is it too late to withdraw my request? turns out i don't have as many gems as i thought and i gotta save up for something ;u;
if you've already started then don't worry about it i'll go ahead and pay you! let me know if not though <3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8