Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw painties!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]@mummy Could I offer you 500g to do this girl's gijinka? :D She has a bust reference, but the full body isn't quite accurate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32297779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322978/32297779_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@mummy

Could I offer you 500g to do this girl's gijinka? :D
She has a bust reference, but the full body isn't quite accurate.

32297779_350.png
rvIMLeS.png
hey yall! sorry for taking so long to reply, i had a pretty wild weekend!

@Vovina HELLO AGAIN!!! that would be perfectly alright! but i got quite a few drawings to finish already, would be alright with me pinging you again when I'm done? =D

@Killuazoomyck hello! thanks so much! that would be fine!

@chimeratic absolutely no worries! <3

@ShampooChan13 ahh you are too kind for asking! i don't have art only accounts, my tumblr is mainly for *********!

@AiDeeKay sure! but if you are happy to wait a bit, I got quite a bit to catch up on! I could give you a ping when im done?
hey yall! sorry for taking so long to reply, i had a pretty wild weekend!

@Vovina HELLO AGAIN!!! that would be perfectly alright! but i got quite a few drawings to finish already, would be alright with me pinging you again when I'm done? =D

@Killuazoomyck hello! thanks so much! that would be fine!

@chimeratic absolutely no worries! <3

@ShampooChan13 ahh you are too kind for asking! i don't have art only accounts, my tumblr is mainly for *********!

@AiDeeKay sure! but if you are happy to wait a bit, I got quite a bit to catch up on! I could give you a ping when im done?
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy
thanks so much!! sorry for the withdrawal; i'll definitely be messaging you once i have some more money (hopefully IRL cash) on my hands ;u;
@mummy
thanks so much!! sorry for the withdrawal; i'll definitely be messaging you once i have some more money (hopefully IRL cash) on my hands ;u;
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@mummy That sounds fantastic, thank you so much! Please take as long as you need with the others, I am happy to wait, and feel free to ping me again when you're ready. Hoping you have some time to rest and recover from your wild weekend, and please take care! <3
@mummy That sounds fantastic, thank you so much! Please take as long as you need with the others, I am happy to wait, and feel free to ping me again when you're ready. Hoping you have some time to rest and recover from your wild weekend, and please take care! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@mummy

I can definitely wait :D I'll probably even come back for another, if you have the time later on down the road! For now, I'm sticking the gems in my vault, please do ping me when you've got more time! <3
@mummy

I can definitely wait :D I'll probably even come back for another, if you have the time later on down the road! For now, I'm sticking the gems in my vault, please do ping me when you've got more time! <3
rvIMLeS.png
@mummy could I get pinged to get a slot? I'd love to try ordering something! (do I show you characters and payment now, or when I get a chance for a slot?)
@mummy could I get pinged to get a slot? I'd love to try ordering something! (do I show you characters and payment now, or when I get a chance for a slot?)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@chimeratic omg dw!!! I hope you get your hands on the thing youre saving up on!!! =^D

@Vovina @AiDeeKay thanks so much!!! <3 i will do my best to hurry with my current orders!!

@Hikumi yes ofc! dont worry about it, I took a look at your chars in your thread! I love all your girls, hopefully ill finish my stuff and get to draw one of them!!! <3
@chimeratic omg dw!!! I hope you get your hands on the thing youre saving up on!!! =^D

@Vovina @AiDeeKay thanks so much!!! <3 i will do my best to hurry with my current orders!!

@Hikumi yes ofc! dont worry about it, I took a look at your chars in your thread! I love all your girls, hopefully ill finish my stuff and get to draw one of them!!! <3
bwp6CrZ.png
---
---
y0YshUu.png

@mummy Oh I see,,

@mummy Oh I see,,
@mummy

Could I pay you 5kg to draw my girl Hwaryeong? :0
@mummy

Could I pay you 5kg to draw my girl Hwaryeong? :0
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8