Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw painties!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WoodsyLynn hmm honestly if youre going to be buying them, straight up tr might be easier, then I could save up for a lair expansion too!! monochromes are pretty fun for me to do, so dont worry about underpaying!! what does your character look like?
@WoodsyLynn hmm honestly if youre going to be buying them, straight up tr might be easier, then I could save up for a lair expansion too!! monochromes are pretty fun for me to do, so dont worry about underpaying!! what does your character look like?
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy fair enough! what range are you thinking of?

and here are some references of the girl I'm thinking of;
http://fav.me/dbbfbsb
http://fav.me/da61tsp

the reference is very outdated so I gave you the most recent colored drawing I have of her :>
she mostly wears the outfit I recently drew her in! (the first link)

@mummy fair enough! what range are you thinking of?

and here are some references of the girl I'm thinking of;
http://fav.me/dbbfbsb
http://fav.me/da61tsp

the reference is very outdated so I gave you the most recent colored drawing I have of her :>
she mostly wears the outfit I recently drew her in! (the first link)

woodsy_lynn_signature_by_woods_of_lynn-dbud298.png
@mummy

Are you looking for IRL money or FR
Also, if it's FR money, how much gems do you prefer?
@mummy

Are you looking for IRL money or FR
Also, if it's FR money, how much gems do you prefer?
@Imani fr money!! depends on your character, im just drawing for fun atm so feel free to throw at me whatever you think its worth!

@WoodsyLynn hmm like 500k?? honestly im so out of touch with the fr art community i have no idea if thats outrageous or not, so if its out of your budget feel free to just send me whatever!! ill send you a sketch of your girl soon <3
@Imani fr money!! depends on your character, im just drawing for fun atm so feel free to throw at me whatever you think its worth!

@WoodsyLynn hmm like 500k?? honestly im so out of touch with the fr art community i have no idea if thats outrageous or not, so if its out of your budget feel free to just send me whatever!! ill send you a sketch of your girl soon <3
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy I'm so sorry yeah that's really out of my budget,
woul 80k-100k t and some gems do? (like 10-15 gems?) <3

I just really don't wanna underpay you your art is too good
@mummy I'm so sorry yeah that's really out of my budget,
woul 80k-100k t and some gems do? (like 10-15 gems?) <3

I just really don't wanna underpay you your art is too good
woodsy_lynn_signature_by_woods_of_lynn-dbud298.png
@mummy
Oh wow this is an amazing style!! Wow!
Um I can offer 1000 Gems for a piece of my new sweet bun Sammy?
I hope I'm offering enough, if you need any more info on Sammy feel free to ask as well!
@mummy
Oh wow this is an amazing style!! Wow!
Um I can offer 1000 Gems for a piece of my new sweet bun Sammy?
I hope I'm offering enough, if you need any more info on Sammy feel free to ask as well!
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@mummy

I'm guessing you only do humans.
Do you possibly design gijinkas? c:
@mummy

I'm guessing you only do humans.
Do you possibly design gijinkas? c:
@mummy
mmmmm oki'mbackalready would you do a quick painty thing of anybody [ur pick!!]
here for 1.5kg? ;u; nothing really complex as i know it's lower than what you'd usually get!
@mummy
mmmmm oki'mbackalready would you do a quick painty thing of anybody [ur pick!!]
here for 1.5kg? ;u; nothing really complex as i know it's lower than what you'd usually get!
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@mummy ah okay ^^; I don't have a lot of treasure, but here's some of your wl items i have, plus some treasure I can toss along. [item=ignited imp] [item=nightfall imp] [item=ghost manticore] [item=highreach bonepicker] [item=ichor nymph] and some others lemme sort out my stuff ^^; I totally understand if it's barely enough, heh.
@mummy

ah okay ^^; I don't have a lot of treasure, but here's some of your wl items i have, plus some treasure I can toss along.

Ignited Imp Nightfall Imp Ghost Manticore Highreach Bonepicker Ichor Nymph

and some others lemme sort out my stuff ^^;

I totally understand if it's barely enough, heh.
u2TWLA7.png
@WoodsyLynn lmao yes sure!! dont worry about it!! =^D

@TheTraveler1816 awwh what a cutie! yes that would be fine,do you have like an expression youd like him to have, or any specifics?

@Imani lmao yes!!
@WoodsyLynn lmao yes sure!! dont worry about it!! =^D

@TheTraveler1816 awwh what a cutie! yes that would be fine,do you have like an expression youd like him to have, or any specifics?

@Imani lmao yes!!
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8