Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 ... 3163 3164
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but have the criteria for selling dragons changed recently?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but have the criteria for selling dragons changed recently?
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifhttp://s6.postimg.org/ytjgxnin1/swarmhostbadge.png
@DamsonHearts

Yes. With the auction house update - dragons are not allowed to be in a coliseum team or a crossroads anymore.
@DamsonHearts

Yes. With the auction house update - dragons are not allowed to be in a coliseum team or a crossroads anymore.
Small question: does the breed of the dragon influence how much damage it makes in the coliseum?
I know that the breed determines their initial stones and initial stats but my fae seems to consistently hit less hard than my guardian despite both of them having near identical stats & the same level, yet I can't find info regarding what would cause such a difference. Help!
Small question: does the breed of the dragon influence how much damage it makes in the coliseum?
I know that the breed determines their initial stones and initial stats but my fae seems to consistently hit less hard than my guardian despite both of them having near identical stats & the same level, yet I can't find info regarding what would cause such a difference. Help!
@Fragaria

No only stones and stats matter. What stones do both have?
@Fragaria

No only stones and stats matter. What stones do both have?
@Ismaiel They both have shred, so that's what I've been comparing. Otherwise the fae has meditate & contuse and the guardian has scratch.
@Ismaiel They both have shred, so that's what I've been comparing. Otherwise the fae has meditate & contuse and the guardian has scratch.
@Fragaria

Meditate is no good if you use it on a physical attacer - its for mages and once used reduces the physical damage output of that fragon significantly. Give the fae a scratch or change it to a mage.
@Fragaria

Meditate is no good if you use it on a physical attacer - its for mages and once used reduces the physical damage output of that fragon significantly. Give the fae a scratch or change it to a mage.
@Ismaiel Oh alright, thank you!!
@Ismaiel Oh alright, thank you!!
I'm still new and I have a question

I've seen many dragon with their element symbol on their heads

How do I get one? If I have to buy a shadow one in the auction house I hope it's under 30kt cuz that's all I have -_-

And is not in the marketplace
I'm still new and I have a question

I've seen many dragon with their element symbol on their heads

How do I get one? If I have to buy a shadow one in the auction house I hope it's under 30kt cuz that's all I have -_-

And is not in the marketplace
I desperately need gems to change a username
Hatchery%2Bvery%2Bsmol.jpg
@FortuneCracker They're called emblems. They're available during each flight's elemental festival from the festive favors stand. So the Shadow one [item=Shady Emblem] is available only during the Trickmurk Circus in February. If you want it any other time of the year you'll have to buy it from another player.
@FortuneCracker They're called emblems. They're available during each flight's elemental festival from the festive favors stand. So the Shadow one Shady Emblem is available only during the Trickmurk Circus in February. If you want it any other time of the year you'll have to buy it from another player.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin

Daannnnnggg there expensive. 55kt on the auction house :l
@lonin

Daannnnnggg there expensive. 55kt on the auction house :l
I desperately need gems to change a username
Hatchery%2Bvery%2Bsmol.jpg
1 2 ... 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 ... 3163 3164