Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 ... 3167 3168
@FortuneCracker :D Well, if you have 30k you only need to save up another 25k to buy one.
@FortuneCracker :D Well, if you have 30k you only need to save up another 25k to buy one.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
hey, so I know I'm probably way too early in the game to be asking this anyway, but who do we get gems without buying them? can we dig them up when we're digging/find them when we're scavenging or do we have to buy them?
hey, so I know I'm probably way too early in the game to be asking this anyway, but who do we get gems without buying them? can we dig them up when we're digging/find them when we're scavenging or do we have to buy them?
@barbaragordon gems can't be found directly by gathering, but if you Dig up some Iron and Gilded chests (or get the same chests by bonding with familiars), those generally contain a few gems. you also get one gem per day for keeping your clan above 80% energy (as part of your daily bonus), get one or two occasionally when you exalt a dragon, get them from certain rare Coliseum packs and skin/accent crates, and sell items on the AH for gems instead of treasure. you can also exchange treasure for gems in the Items for Sale forum at a user-set ratio (there's usually a few threads on the front page with the ratios they're using at any given time).
@barbaragordon gems can't be found directly by gathering, but if you Dig up some Iron and Gilded chests (or get the same chests by bonding with familiars), those generally contain a few gems. you also get one gem per day for keeping your clan above 80% energy (as part of your daily bonus), get one or two occasionally when you exalt a dragon, get them from certain rare Coliseum packs and skin/accent crates, and sell items on the AH for gems instead of treasure. you can also exchange treasure for gems in the Items for Sale forum at a user-set ratio (there's usually a few threads on the front page with the ratios they're using at any given time).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After okay, thank you so much!!
@After okay, thank you so much!!
hello, I just need a little help. my list of familiars I have show this one as being obtainable from baldwin's [item=Seaweed Scavenger] (Seaweed Scavenger) but I'm pretty sure it's not from there since I can't find it and I'm not sure where it's from? could I get a little help finding where to actually obtain it so I can list it right? (and hopefully get it one day ;u;)
hello, I just need a little help.
my list of familiars I have show this one as being obtainable from baldwin's
Seaweed Scavenger (Seaweed Scavenger)
but I'm pretty sure it's not from there since I can't find it and I'm not sure where it's from? could I get a little help finding where to actually obtain it so I can list it right? (and hopefully get it one day ;u;)
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan It's from Swipp, with [item=Sea Fae]x20 and [item=Apatite]x35.
@Fellefan
It's from Swipp, with Sea Fae x20 and Apatite x35.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
ah, that's why I couldn't find it! I thought for sure it was a coli familiar hah.
thank you very much for the help~ ♥
@hat17
ah, that's why I couldn't find it! I thought for sure it was a coli familiar hah.
thank you very much for the help~ ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Glad to help. :)
@Fellefan
Glad to help. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
okay when playing in the colluseum, is there a trick to beating monsters in later arenas? I have two Lvl 4 Basic dragons that are getting close to being Lvl 5, but I rarely beat the monsters in the Lvls 4-6 arena :u ive tried healing potions, as well as swapping out the energy stone in my main dragon, but i still struggle.

apologies if the answer to this is too involved for this thread. (im still tryna figure everything out, lol)
okay when playing in the colluseum, is there a trick to beating monsters in later arenas? I have two Lvl 4 Basic dragons that are getting close to being Lvl 5, but I rarely beat the monsters in the Lvls 4-6 arena :u ive tried healing potions, as well as swapping out the energy stone in my main dragon, but i still struggle.

apologies if the answer to this is too involved for this thread. (im still tryna figure everything out, lol)
Vj0BLbc.png
@Flashbcaks Welcome to Flight Rising! First, acquire a third adult dragon. Coli teams just starting out need three dragons all working together. Second, the coli is not kind to evenly statted dragons. The most useful builds are heavily weighted towards "glass cannon" builds--high STR and very little else. Try these guides for the easiest stats to level up dragons with: Culex: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb Kiena: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=937136&p=mb Mallerin: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2102321 If you'd like to alter your dragon stats now, you can use a [item=tincture of dissolution] available in the Battle section of the Marketplace or on the Auction House from other players. Good luck!
@Flashbcaks

Welcome to Flight Rising!

First, acquire a third adult dragon. Coli teams just starting out need three dragons all working together.

Second, the coli is not kind to evenly statted dragons. The most useful builds are heavily weighted towards "glass cannon" builds--high STR and very little else.

Try these guides for the easiest stats to level up dragons with:

Culex: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
Kiena: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=937136&p=mb
Mallerin: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2102321

If you'd like to alter your dragon stats now, you can use a Tincture of Dissolution available in the Battle section of the Marketplace or on the Auction House from other players.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 ... 3167 3168