Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 3167 3168
@Flashbcaks

This is the most popular coli guide. I've linked you directly to the "how to level up" post.

At level 4, you want your dragons to have 20 strength and 14-15 quick. If you have a mage, then you want 20 intellect and 14-25 quick, but mages are really not great in coli, unless you have a 2 warrior + 1 mage combo, and even then it's not always preferred.

It's better to put almost all your points in strength and quick, because other stats are not nearly as important.
@Flashbcaks

This is the most popular coli guide. I've linked you directly to the "how to level up" post.

At level 4, you want your dragons to have 20 strength and 14-15 quick. If you have a mage, then you want 20 intellect and 14-25 quick, but mages are really not great in coli, unless you have a 2 warrior + 1 mage combo, and even then it's not always preferred.

It's better to put almost all your points in strength and quick, because other stats are not nearly as important.
what do the redeem
codes do on fr
what do the redeem
codes do on fr
@Blazingdraco

I believe it was for back during the Kickstarter campaign that it was used to give backers the rewards they backed for. Currently, I believe there is no current use for it.
@Blazingdraco

I believe it was for back during the Kickstarter campaign that it was used to give backers the rewards they backed for. Currently, I believe there is no current use for it.
@Blazingdraco
So far the only codes were those from the kickstarter and the beta test way back in the early days of FR. People got codes via their e-mail and could redeem them to get their gifts. Since then, there haven't been any additional codes.

edit: got ninja'd! apologies for the extra ping!
@Blazingdraco
So far the only codes were those from the kickstarter and the beta test way back in the early days of FR. People got codes via their e-mail and could redeem them to get their gifts. Since then, there haven't been any additional codes.

edit: got ninja'd! apologies for the extra ping!
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
ok
ok
where do you get podid claws besides buying them from the auction house?
where do you get podid claws besides buying them from the auction house?
Visit my art shop
@BlackLilac

They drop from Southmarsh Podids and Common Podids in the Mire venue of the Coliseum.
@BlackLilac

They drop from Southmarsh Podids and Common Podids in the Mire venue of the Coliseum.
QqPcQdi.png
how much is a noc scroll worth?
how much is a noc scroll worth?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses they're worth whatever they're listed for on the AH. they come from Strange Chests during the Night of the Nocturne event, so they have no set value.
@zzzhorses they're worth whatever they're listed for on the AH. they come from Strange Chests during the Night of the Nocturne event, so they have no set value.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
thanks!
@After
thanks!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 3167 3168