Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 ... 3167 3168
about how much would a treasure to gem comversion truly be
how much treasure is a single gem worth and vise versa?
I want a good conversion that would be possibly canon if they did that X3
about how much would a treasure to gem comversion truly be
how much treasure is a single gem worth and vise versa?
I want a good conversion that would be possibly canon if they did that X3
polyamerous-symbol-vert.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjxLh4v1r2ao8y_540.png he/they pronouns
I am a furry brony otaku. wish to know more? Message me here or on Twitter @AiyetFelisAgrus Discord is also a great place, Aiyet Feligrus#5593
Flag sources: axelotl and Boneless
@PuffballKitten conversion is set by users and fluctuates based on supply and demand. you can see the latest ratios by checking Items for Sale, there's usually a few buying/selling threads on the first page. ratio's currently around 1:850 to 1:900.
@PuffballKitten conversion is set by users and fluctuates based on supply and demand. you can see the latest ratios by checking Items for Sale, there's usually a few buying/selling threads on the first page. ratio's currently around 1:850 to 1:900.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Is the word 'damn' not allowed in forums here? I see people using it sometimes and since it's considered a minor swear word I was curious.
Is the word 'damn' not allowed in forums here? I see people using it sometimes and since it's considered a minor swear word I was curious.
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares it's fine. if it wasn't, it would be censored.
@KhajiitHasWares it's fine. if it wasn't, it would be censored.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Am I allowed to open two art shops?

One for art that I am doing for treasure which is traditional art and another one I want to do is doing free art to help me improve on my digital art.
Am I allowed to open two art shops?

One for art that I am doing for treasure which is traditional art and another one I want to do is doing free art to help me improve on my digital art.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
@Purplepurple if it's free art, it's not a shop, so yeah you could have both at once. freebie threads go in the Creative Corner.
@Purplepurple if it's free art, it's not a shop, so yeah you could have both at once. freebie threads go in the Creative Corner.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Ok! Thanks for telling me
Ok! Thanks for telling me
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
@Biyu
I'm pretty sure you can since it's not really 'bumping' but new relevant contribution to the thread. The issue here IS what you want to add, not just simply how long since you last posted. :)
@Biyu
I'm pretty sure you can since it's not really 'bumping' but new relevant contribution to the thread. The issue here IS what you want to add, not just simply how long since you last posted. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Oh, I see.
So it seems I misunderstood it in the first place x3
No worry the content will fit it.

Thank you :3
@hat17

Oh, I see.
So it seems I misunderstood it in the first place x3
No worry the content will fit it.

Thank you :3
4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
Anyone have a link to the G2 imp hoarder/collector thread? Having a bit of trouble fishing for it. Silly phone x grumbles x
Anyone have a link to the G2 imp hoarder/collector thread? Having a bit of trouble fishing for it. Silly phone x grumbles x
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
1 2 ... 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 ... 3167 3168