Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you take?
1 2 3 4 5
First pick? Computer. I've lost my laptop twice to malfunctions and to endure long, painful memories of not being able to go onto the internet besides my phone. It gets very frustrating after awhile.

Buuuut :p since that seems to be the popular choice, I'll go ahead and say my old stuffed rabbit.
First pick? Computer. I've lost my laptop twice to malfunctions and to endure long, painful memories of not being able to go onto the internet besides my phone. It gets very frustrating after awhile.

Buuuut :p since that seems to be the popular choice, I'll go ahead and say my old stuffed rabbit.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Honesty? As long as my family and all my pets were safe, probably my oldest stuffed animal. He's a brown stuffed teddy bear that my dad bought for me before I was even born so I've had that bear for 16 years, I'd definitely want to grab him and bring him.
Honesty? As long as my family and all my pets were safe, probably my oldest stuffed animal. He's a brown stuffed teddy bear that my dad bought for me before I was even born so I've had that bear for 16 years, I'd definitely want to grab him and bring him.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
As much artwork as I could take...while I have photos of most of my stuff it would devastate me to lose the originals.
As much artwork as I could take...while I have photos of most of my stuff it would devastate me to lose the originals.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
uh besides my laptop

my jewelry box. there's...a lot of money in there. enough to replace some other treasured items that would be eaten up.
uh besides my laptop

my jewelry box. there's...a lot of money in there. enough to replace some other treasured items that would be eaten up.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
;u; This stuff scars you for life, even if you aren't physically harmed.

I would, pretending all animals were out and safe, grab two of my favorite stuffed animals...
;u; This stuff scars you for life, even if you aren't physically harmed.

I would, pretending all animals were out and safe, grab two of my favorite stuffed animals...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
the one thing i own that is irreplaceable
My rats ashes

edit: ugh just realised i have lots of photos with fav celebs i wouldnt want to lose either :(
the one thing i own that is irreplaceable
My rats ashes

edit: ugh just realised i have lots of photos with fav celebs i wouldnt want to lose either :(
jfLmvwf.jpg
laptop and cord lmao (and maybe slide in my phone if there's time)
laptop and cord lmao (and maybe slide in my phone if there's time)
xpxalNl.gif
Laptop is first pick, second pick is phone, third would probably be either my fox pelt or the stuffed animal I've had for... ten years now?

But of course thats assuming all of my animals are safe.
Laptop is first pick, second pick is phone, third would probably be either my fox pelt or the stuffed animal I've had for... ten years now?

But of course thats assuming all of my animals are safe.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Passport, birth certificate and academic records are VERY important to me. These things are replaceable (I had to replace a birth certificate before) but I'd still rather not go through the process of applying for them again.

Assuming friends/family/pets are safe though and I can get my legal documents/academic papers out... my next immediate quick-grab is my laptop/phone/hard drive.
Passport, birth certificate and academic records are VERY important to me. These things are replaceable (I had to replace a birth certificate before) but I'd still rather not go through the process of applying for them again.

Assuming friends/family/pets are safe though and I can get my legal documents/academic papers out... my next immediate quick-grab is my laptop/phone/hard drive.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
My dragon figure. It's an old plastic blue dragon toy with one orange wing left, a long orange tongue, and tons of tiny details. My pawpaw bought it for me while he was at the beach (because he knew I loved dragons so much) and played with it forever.

I still have it, and it means even more to me after he died.
My dragon figure. It's an old plastic blue dragon toy with one orange wing left, a long orange tongue, and tons of tiny details. My pawpaw bought it for me while he was at the beach (because he knew I loved dragons so much) and played with it forever.

I still have it, and it means even more to me after he died.
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5