Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you take?
1 2 3 4 5
I'd probably take my USB with all my drawings stored on it, they'd be unfortunate to lose ...
I'd probably take my USB with all my drawings stored on it, they'd be unfortunate to lose ...
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
My filing cabinet.
That thing has my entire life and proof of existence in it. Would much rather have to replace laptops and stuff i'd initially wanna grab than have to wait around for documents to get mailed to me and trying to prove that I am myself whenever all my proof has been lost. >.<
My filing cabinet.
That thing has my entire life and proof of existence in it. Would much rather have to replace laptops and stuff i'd initially wanna grab than have to wait around for documents to get mailed to me and trying to prove that I am myself whenever all my proof has been lost. >.<
;-;

my voltron merch..

;-;

my voltron merch..

proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
It'd be either my Rainbow Alpacasso or my Loppy, I can't really decide! These two are my favourite stuffies and they mean a lot to me, and I coudn't do without them. All my other stuff is neat too, but I don't love 'em as much as these two stuffed animals.
It'd be either my Rainbow Alpacasso or my Loppy, I can't really decide! These two are my favourite stuffies and they mean a lot to me, and I coudn't do without them. All my other stuff is neat too, but I don't love 'em as much as these two stuffed animals.
iIrk1Wj.png
Besides my phone, it'd probably be my stuffed rabbit. I've had it for as long as I can remember, and I've always loved it. Laptops and stuff are replaceable and plus mine is half broken rip. But I'd also hate to lose some old books I have
Besides my phone, it'd probably be my stuffed rabbit. I've had it for as long as I can remember, and I've always loved it. Laptops and stuff are replaceable and plus mine is half broken rip. But I'd also hate to lose some old books I have
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
My safe with my birth certificate and other records.

As a better answer as to what this question is looking for, probably my bear. I've had this teddy bear since I was born - it was my first present. It means a lot to me.
My safe with my birth certificate and other records.

As a better answer as to what this question is looking for, probably my bear. I've had this teddy bear since I was born - it was my first present. It means a lot to me.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
In all honesty....my blankets from childhood, and if I could, most of my artwork as well.
In all honesty....my blankets from childhood, and if I could, most of my artwork as well.
YAzXKmc.gif
I'd find myself unable to choose one toy to take and end up burning.

... Okay, how about I just take my fave blanket? It, uh, definitely doesn't have several favourite plushies bundled inside it. It's just one thing. I'm definitely not cheating here.
I'd find myself unable to choose one toy to take and end up burning.

... Okay, how about I just take my fave blanket? It, uh, definitely doesn't have several favourite plushies bundled inside it. It's just one thing. I'm definitely not cheating here.
My copy of the His Dark Materials trilogy. I got them for my 12th birthday, and they've survived so much upheaval in my life. I still love those books, too. Doesn't matter how many times I read them.

Though I would probably hesitate for a minute thinking about my precious Xbox and ESO... hahahaHAHAHAA HA HAA *breaks down into uncontrollable sobbing*
My copy of the His Dark Materials trilogy. I got them for my 12th birthday, and they've survived so much upheaval in my life. I still love those books, too. Doesn't matter how many times I read them.

Though I would probably hesitate for a minute thinking about my precious Xbox and ESO... hahahaHAHAHAA HA HAA *breaks down into uncontrollable sobbing*
I unfortunately was put in this situation during a wildfire last year.
I took my tablet.
And a few other things (meds, purse) but my tablet was the only frivolous thing I grabbed. I had no idea I wouldn't be able to return home for 5 weeks, or if our home would even be standing when we were allowed back.
I unfortunately was put in this situation during a wildfire last year.
I took my tablet.
And a few other things (meds, purse) but my tablet was the only frivolous thing I grabbed. I had no idea I wouldn't be able to return home for 5 weeks, or if our home would even be standing when we were allowed back.
tumblr_static_9te3s3qis6ckk0gs4sk0808w8.gif
1 2 3 4 5