Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you take?
1 2 3 4 5
I can't even imagine having to make this choice, but aside from records, I'd take my box full of all of my printed photos, and the collar of my dog that passed away a few years ago. It makes my heart break when I see everyone that has lost all evidence of memories they cherished with people.
I can't even imagine having to make this choice, but aside from records, I'd take my box full of all of my printed photos, and the collar of my dog that passed away a few years ago. It makes my heart break when I see everyone that has lost all evidence of memories they cherished with people.
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
All my video games in the one big case they're in.
All my video games in the one big case they're in.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'd hate to have to make this decision. I treasure my stuff. I'd probably take one of the first knick-knacks in my I Love Lucy collection. It's a metal heart-shaped tin with a classic picture from the episode "Job Switching." It's one of my favorite items. My laptop certainly never crossed my mind. Computer isn't important to me whatsoever.
I'd hate to have to make this decision. I treasure my stuff. I'd probably take one of the first knick-knacks in my I Love Lucy collection. It's a metal heart-shaped tin with a classic picture from the episode "Job Switching." It's one of my favorite items. My laptop certainly never crossed my mind. Computer isn't important to me whatsoever.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
My parents keep an emergency folder with our most important documents and have instructed me to retrieve it in case of a fire!
My parents keep an emergency folder with our most important documents and have instructed me to retrieve it in case of a fire!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
my camera
my camera
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
1 2 3 4 5