Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you take?
1 2 3 4 5
@mib
I'm sorry about that...
@mib
I'm sorry about that...
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@CloudWing378
It all turned out okay! House is still standing, haha. But this thread definitely has a lot of merit, it's really good to think about what you'd need to take in case of an emergency. You never know!
@CloudWing378
It all turned out okay! House is still standing, haha. But this thread definitely has a lot of merit, it's really good to think about what you'd need to take in case of an emergency. You never know!
tumblr_static_9te3s3qis6ckk0gs4sk0808w8.gif
@mib
I'm so glad that everything worked out! And thank you!
@mib
I'm so glad that everything worked out! And thank you!
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
If life were a video game and you could just, pick up items, I would take my drum set lol.
Realistically, though, if all pets and family members (and records) were safe I'd grab my laptop. (I think our safe is fireproof, though, so I'd probably just take it anyways lol)
Edit: possibly also some old sketchbooks? I don't have too much on this laptop
If life were a video game and you could just, pick up items, I would take my drum set lol.
Realistically, though, if all pets and family members (and records) were safe I'd grab my laptop. (I think our safe is fireproof, though, so I'd probably just take it anyways lol)
Edit: possibly also some old sketchbooks? I don't have too much on this laptop
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Either my set of Prismacolor markers/Prismacolor colored pencils. The former is worth more, but I used the latter much more often... I'd probably end up taking the pencils.
Either my set of Prismacolor markers/Prismacolor colored pencils. The former is worth more, but I used the latter much more often... I'd probably end up taking the pencils.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I would take my flute. its precious to me
I would take my flute. its precious to me
P1CwUov.gif
[quote name="AngelOfMetal" date=2017-08-03 20:24:27] The fridge [/quote]
AngelOfMetal wrote on 2017-08-03:
The fridge
There are so many things ;;
Kinda boring, but I actually have a lock box full of all the jewelry I've made and had appraised, and important paperwork, stuff like that.

If I didn't have that box though, I think I would have to go with the prop sword my mom gave me from her ren faire cosplay days back in the 80s, complete with a scabbard and a cord to hang it from your belt. If I'm homeless now I'm gonna at least be "that homeless lady with the sword that comes by every once in a while that doesn't bother anyone.. but she has a sword"

forgive my potential irreverence
There are so many things ;;
Kinda boring, but I actually have a lock box full of all the jewelry I've made and had appraised, and important paperwork, stuff like that.

If I didn't have that box though, I think I would have to go with the prop sword my mom gave me from her ren faire cosplay days back in the 80s, complete with a scabbard and a cord to hang it from your belt. If I'm homeless now I'm gonna at least be "that homeless lady with the sword that comes by every once in a while that doesn't bother anyone.. but she has a sword"

forgive my potential irreverence
@CloudWing378

Ugh 1 item... I would take... my xbox one.
@CloudWing378

Ugh 1 item... I would take... my xbox one.
My 3000 dollars in makeup
My 3000 dollars in makeup
I make and sell art for apperal. Pm me!
1 2 3 4 5