Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 708 709
-chanting- More weapons More weapons More weapons

Some ideas:
-Clubs
-Bats? Kinda falls under Clubs? Like maybe one of those Zombie-Apocalypse-style nail-filled bats?
-Spears
-Hammers
-Guns???
-Daggers
-Shield & Sword combo
-Axes
-chanting- More weapons More weapons More weapons

Some ideas:
-Clubs
-Bats? Kinda falls under Clubs? Like maybe one of those Zombie-Apocalypse-style nail-filled bats?
-Spears
-Hammers
-Guns???
-Daggers
-Shield & Sword combo
-Axes
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote name="BeanieCatsune" date=2017-04-28 16:01:44] Edit: Spider apparel would also be really cool. I've really been enjoying the animal apparel and I think spiders as companions would be cool. I'm sure this as been suggested before but I'd love to see more silk set colors, specifically black silks. Purple and deep blue silks would be gorgeous too. I'd love to see more weapon apparel too. I was so happy when the archer apparel came out. I think we could use some axe and spear apparel too. Or daggers. [/quote] I' V E F O U N D Y O U also I second that motion t'know what else may be cool? Glitch apparel. It'd go over everything, like the flower fall or invisibility cloak, but it would at a light static effect and create that whole "taking chunks out of them and putting them somewhere nearby" thing, if that makes any sense? Like those rectangles you see over characters that represent AIs. I'd love that.
BeanieCatsune wrote on 2017-04-28:
Edit: Spider apparel would also be really cool. I've really been enjoying the animal apparel and I think spiders as companions would be cool.

I'm sure this as been suggested before but I'd love to see more silk set colors, specifically black silks. Purple and deep blue silks would be gorgeous too.

I'd love to see more weapon apparel too. I was so happy when the archer apparel came out. I think we could use some axe and spear apparel too. Or daggers.

I' V E F O U N D Y O U

also I second that motion

t'know what else may be cool? Glitch apparel. It'd go over everything, like the flower fall or invisibility cloak, but it would at a light static effect and create that whole "taking chunks out of them and putting them somewhere nearby" thing, if that makes any sense? Like those rectangles you see over characters that represent AIs. I'd love that.
lL0TUQg.png
Drippy Black fluid
Drippy Black fluid
NBeoOgB.png
budgies
budgies
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
[quote name="Arigato9000" date=2017-06-23 03:57:28] [quote name="BeanieCatsune" date=2017-04-28 16:01:44] Edit: Spider apparel would also be really cool. I've really been enjoying the animal apparel and I think spiders as companions would be cool. I'm sure this as been suggested before but I'd love to see more silk set colors, specifically black silks. Purple and deep blue silks would be gorgeous too. I'd love to see more weapon apparel too. I was so happy when the archer apparel came out. I think we could use some axe and spear apparel too. Or daggers. [/quote] I' V E F O U N D Y O U also I second that motion t'know what else may be cool? Glitch apparel. It'd go over everything, like the flower fall or invisibility cloak, but it would at a light static effect and create that whole "taking chunks out of them and putting them somewhere nearby" thing, if that makes any sense? Like those rectangles you see over characters that represent AIs. I'd love that. [/quote] Oh man I agree with all of these & I nEED that Glitch apparel in my life
Arigato9000 wrote on 2017-06-23:
BeanieCatsune wrote on 2017-04-28:
Edit: Spider apparel would also be really cool. I've really been enjoying the animal apparel and I think spiders as companions would be cool.

I'm sure this as been suggested before but I'd love to see more silk set colors, specifically black silks. Purple and deep blue silks would be gorgeous too.

I'd love to see more weapon apparel too. I was so happy when the archer apparel came out. I think we could use some axe and spear apparel too. Or daggers.

I' V E F O U N D Y O U

also I second that motion

t'know what else may be cool? Glitch apparel. It'd go over everything, like the flower fall or invisibility cloak, but it would at a light static effect and create that whole "taking chunks out of them and putting them somewhere nearby" thing, if that makes any sense? Like those rectangles you see over characters that represent AIs. I'd love that.

Oh man I agree with all of these & I nEED that Glitch apparel in my life
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
I could, I don't know if it's posted or if I'm blind somehow. However I've been using the dress up system and what I could really use now is a matching set of hind-claws to the Untamed Claws and that whole apparel line. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/18801.png[/img] They might not have to be quite as long, but just something to match with these would be great. All things so far for the hind legs are either toe-less or thigh-high boots. Just a small shoe? With toes?
I could, I don't know if it's posted or if I'm blind somehow. However I've been using the dress up system and what I could really use now is a matching set of hind-claws to the
Untamed Claws and that whole apparel line.
18801.png

They might not have to be quite as long, but just something to match with these would be great. All things so far for the hind legs are either toe-less or thigh-high boots. Just a small shoe? With toes?
Something like the flower falls only treasure falling from the sky.
Maybe even another separate apparel that is just piles at the feet with... for the swag, pirates and Scrooge Mcducks.

To add to this, tiger and leopard print clothing along with feather boas and fancy canes for the pompous rich dragons.

Floating jewels and jewels in various colors would also be nice.

Edit: Royal uniforms, navy uniforms and sailors uniforms would also be nice.
Something like the flower falls only treasure falling from the sky.
Maybe even another separate apparel that is just piles at the feet with... for the swag, pirates and Scrooge Mcducks.

To add to this, tiger and leopard print clothing along with feather boas and fancy canes for the pompous rich dragons.

Floating jewels and jewels in various colors would also be nice.

Edit: Royal uniforms, navy uniforms and sailors uniforms would also be nice.
To add onto what Silverin said, pompous rick-boy rags may be cool! Like leopard print scarves and the like!
To add onto what Silverin said, pompous rick-boy rags may be cool! Like leopard print scarves and the like!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
DOCTOR APPAREL. Syringes, proper doctor clothing, stethoscope, all kinds of stuff! Just! Look at it! I have my hatchling doctors and THEY NEED THIS STUFF.
DOCTOR APPAREL. Syringes, proper doctor clothing, stethoscope, all kinds of stuff! Just! Look at it! I have my hatchling doctors and THEY NEED THIS STUFF.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
I would absolutely adore an artist's apparel set (or just individual pieces!), such as:
-Paintbrush in mouth
-Paint-covered smock, shirt, or draping pieces of cloth
-Beret

I also think sunflowers are AMAZING so some sunflower materials:
-Sunflower held in mouth
-Sunflower corsage
-Sunflower wristlets/anklets/necklace/crown/tail decor

Theatre wear!
-Cliche happy/sad masks
-Shakespeare cliche skull

Glow sticks! For tail/wings etc.

B A T T L E A X E

Glitter apparel:
Face glitter, body sparkles, wing shinys, tail glitter, etc
I would absolutely adore an artist's apparel set (or just individual pieces!), such as:
-Paintbrush in mouth
-Paint-covered smock, shirt, or draping pieces of cloth
-Beret

I also think sunflowers are AMAZING so some sunflower materials:
-Sunflower held in mouth
-Sunflower corsage
-Sunflower wristlets/anklets/necklace/crown/tail decor

Theatre wear!
-Cliche happy/sad masks
-Shakespeare cliche skull

Glow sticks! For tail/wings etc.

B A T T L E A X E

Glitter apparel:
Face glitter, body sparkles, wing shinys, tail glitter, etc
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 708 709