Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 709 710
How about
Fether fall like flower fall
Rainy effect apparel ?
How about
Rainy effect apparel ?
[quote name="nm8426" date=2017-06-24 22:04:13] How about Fether fall like flower fall Rainy effect apparel ? [/quote] yesss that would be so cool!!! also [s]i repeat myself but[/s] lizards!! like we have snakes and frogs to brew, but lizards!! day geckos, leopard geckos, bearded dragons (awesome if in couple colors tho...), skinks, monitor lizards, (...) man how i love lizards
nm8426 wrote on 2017-06-24:
How about
Rainy effect apparel ?

yesss that would be so cool!!!

also i repeat myself but lizards!! like we have snakes and frogs to brew, but lizards!! day geckos, leopard geckos, bearded dragons (awesome if in couple colors tho...), skinks, monitor lizards, (...)

man how i love lizards
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
Bats! You know all the edgy dragons want bats! (mine do!)
Bats! You know all the edgy dragons want bats! (mine do!)
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
I believe a codpiece would make a great addition to the already vast amount of apparel.
I believe a codpiece would make a great addition to the already vast amount of apparel.
Ideas for some recolor holiday items--

Starlight Robes - Star-themed recolor of Snowfall Robes
Seer's Tarot Cards - Recolor of Trickster's Magic Cards, themed off of tarot cards
Call of the Clouds - Recolor of Will o' the Ember, themed off of clouds
Wyrmwound Pauldrons - Basically a recolor of Magmatic Pauldrons that resemble the Wyrmwound. Not sure about this one.
Mysterious Mask - A recolor of the Windbound Mask, themed off of.. Well, a mysterious mask.
Diamond Pauldrons - Recolor of the Pyrite Pauldrons, but diamonds of pyrite and the pauldrons are pale silver.
Ideas for some recolor holiday items--

Starlight Robes - Star-themed recolor of Snowfall Robes
Seer's Tarot Cards - Recolor of Trickster's Magic Cards, themed off of tarot cards
Call of the Clouds - Recolor of Will o' the Ember, themed off of clouds
Wyrmwound Pauldrons - Basically a recolor of Magmatic Pauldrons that resemble the Wyrmwound. Not sure about this one.
Mysterious Mask - A recolor of the Windbound Mask, themed off of.. Well, a mysterious mask.
Diamond Pauldrons - Recolor of the Pyrite Pauldrons, but diamonds of pyrite and the pauldrons are pale silver.
I kind of would like some joke dud items. Besides the crowns, perhaps having little paper crowns like the kind you get out of Christmas Crackers.

Also i'd really love dogs companions.

I wouldn't mind something like party hats for the dragons as well.
I kind of would like some joke dud items. Besides the crowns, perhaps having little paper crowns like the kind you get out of Christmas Crackers.

Also i'd really love dogs companions.

I wouldn't mind something like party hats for the dragons as well.
Rings. [item=diamond ring] Big jeweled rings, simple gold/silver ect ones. I think we only have teardrop rings right now
Rings.
Diamond Ring
Big jeweled rings, simple gold/silver ect ones. I think we only have teardrop rings right now
Wooden swords.

I do love nm8426's suggestion with the feather fall. Would look amazing.

An ash fall with sparks would look neat for war lords and crafters.
Wooden swords.

I do love nm8426's suggestion with the feather fall. Would look amazing.

An ash fall with sparks would look neat for war lords and crafters.
What about apparel styled after the military? We already have knight's armor, cowboy gear, tribal apparel and more, so why not have a set for modern-day soldiers?
What about apparel styled after the military? We already have knight's armor, cowboy gear, tribal apparel and more, so why not have a set for modern-day soldiers?
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but... How 'bout some wispy, swirly music notes? They'd be like the winter wind/spring breeze but they're... music notes. o.o
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but... How 'bout some wispy, swirly music notes? They'd be like the winter wind/spring breeze but they're... music notes. o.o
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 709 710