Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Any Adult Dragons
1 2 3 4 5
@Isidarth Thank you so much for the advice, I didn't realise different Flights had elemental advantages over each other, probably should have worked that out by now. I'm really touched by your offer of one of your precious dragons, you seem to put a lot of thought and care into your dragons and lair. Your Coatl male, Yefrem, would make a wonderful addition to my clan but I could absolutely understand if you'd prefer not to let him go! I'd be happy with any of your gorgeous dragons. I'd really like to offer you something for him though, is there anything I can do? i can provide artwork or save up and give you treasure?

@DaemonFox I really do love her and would be honoured to have her as apart of my clan. You're right about the Skydancers, they were a close second but I seem to have a preference for noodle dragons heh. Can I offer you some artwork as payment?

@WolfprintsSC Thank you for the warm welcome! I really love your first girl, I'd be more than willing to offer some artwork for her! Do you have any dragons you'd like me to draw?
@Isidarth Thank you so much for the advice, I didn't realise different Flights had elemental advantages over each other, probably should have worked that out by now. I'm really touched by your offer of one of your precious dragons, you seem to put a lot of thought and care into your dragons and lair. Your Coatl male, Yefrem, would make a wonderful addition to my clan but I could absolutely understand if you'd prefer not to let him go! I'd be happy with any of your gorgeous dragons. I'd really like to offer you something for him though, is there anything I can do? i can provide artwork or save up and give you treasure?

@DaemonFox I really do love her and would be honoured to have her as apart of my clan. You're right about the Skydancers, they were a close second but I seem to have a preference for noodle dragons heh. Can I offer you some artwork as payment?

@WolfprintsSC Thank you for the warm welcome! I really love your first girl, I'd be more than willing to offer some artwork for her! Do you have any dragons you'd like me to draw?
@Elixe - I'm so glad you asked for him, actually! He's named because I was ready to exalt him for space and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd be happy to send him over to you. If you wanted to doodle any of my dragons, I wouldn't say no, but you're doing me a favor by giving me lair space without forcing me to send yet more gorgeous dragons off to serve the Gladekeeper. (My particular favorites are Treewalker, Isabelle, and Gaias, and no apparel is needed, if you're struggling to pick.)

It's an intricate little system they've worked out. Each Flight does extra damage to three Flights and reduced damage to three Flights (edit: or maybe two? I was sure it was three). There's also an overlap, where one Flight both deals reduced damage to another and takes extra damage from it, and all Flights resist themselves. The guides cover this pretty well, but I find the visual charts like this to be most helpful.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Send me a Crossroads with 1 treasure and I'll send you Yefrem. We can do any more discussing in the trade message there, or through PMs!
@Elixe - I'm so glad you asked for him, actually! He's named because I was ready to exalt him for space and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd be happy to send him over to you. If you wanted to doodle any of my dragons, I wouldn't say no, but you're doing me a favor by giving me lair space without forcing me to send yet more gorgeous dragons off to serve the Gladekeeper. (My particular favorites are Treewalker, Isabelle, and Gaias, and no apparel is needed, if you're struggling to pick.)

It's an intricate little system they've worked out. Each Flight does extra damage to three Flights and reduced damage to three Flights (edit: or maybe two? I was sure it was three). There's also an overlap, where one Flight both deals reduced damage to another and takes extra damage from it, and all Flights resist themselves. The guides cover this pretty well, but I find the visual charts like this to be most helpful.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Send me a Crossroads with 1 treasure and I'll send you Yefrem. We can do any more discussing in the trade message there, or through PMs!
Tales of the Clan
@elixe Great, I've put her on hold for you. This is the one I'd like art of. Let me know if the scarves are too complicated and I can take them off. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19993596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199936/19993596_350.png[/img] [/url]
@elixe Great, I've put her on hold for you. This is the one I'd like art of. Let me know if the scarves are too complicated and I can take them off.

19993596_350.png
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@Elixe I've got these two~ [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/9a8a/i/2017/101/d/c/page_breaker_by_fave101-db5hujm.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33675479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336755/33675479_350.png[/img] [/url][quote=Female Pearlcatcher('Merica!)] Primary~ Navy Vipera Secondary~ Berry Stripes Tertiary~ White Lace 8kt or 8g [/quote] [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/9a8a/i/2017/101/d/c/page_breaker_by_fave101-db5hujm.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33675480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336755/33675480_350.png[/img] [/url][quote=Male Pearlcatcher('Merica!)] Primary~ Navy Vipera Secondary~ Berry Stripes Tertiary~Silver Lace 8kt or 8g [/quote]
@Elixe I've got these two~

page_breaker_by_fave101-db5hujm.png
33675479_350.png
Female Pearlcatcher('Merica!) wrote:
Primary~ Navy Vipera
Secondary~ Berry Stripes
Tertiary~ White Lace
8kt or 8g
page_breaker_by_fave101-db5hujm.png
33675480_350.png
Male Pearlcatcher('Merica!) wrote:
Primary~ Navy Vipera
Secondary~ Berry Stripes
Tertiary~Silver Lace
8kt or 8g
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
@Elixe
I'll send her your way. You don't have to if you don't want to. Knowing she'll be loved is good enough for me. ^-^
@Elixe
I'll send her your way. You don't have to if you don't want to. Knowing she'll be loved is good enough for me. ^-^
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
@Elixe

All the dragons on my last page (BESIDES the ABSOLUTE last dragon named Brawen, she's not mine!!!) are all up for grabs! ^^
@Elixe

All the dragons on my last page (BESIDES the ABSOLUTE last dragon named Brawen, she's not mine!!!) are all up for grabs! ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@WolfprintsSC Thank you! I'm already working on it, might take some time because I'm struggling to get to grips with Fae wing fingers :') But hopefully it'll be done by the end of the day. And no need to take off the scarves if you don't want to, I enjoy a challenge~

@JokulFrosti7769 Both are super cute ! Sadly I'm going to have to decline because I need to save my treasure for a lair expansion. But thank you so much for offering and I hope you find them good homes~

@DaemonFox are you sure? It's no trouble on my half, it's giving me good practice on different dragon anatomy. Let me know if you change your mind!

@FallingStar275 I absolutely love your green Coatl Notus, what would you like for him?
@WolfprintsSC Thank you! I'm already working on it, might take some time because I'm struggling to get to grips with Fae wing fingers :') But hopefully it'll be done by the end of the day. And no need to take off the scarves if you don't want to, I enjoy a challenge~

@JokulFrosti7769 Both are super cute ! Sadly I'm going to have to decline because I need to save my treasure for a lair expansion. But thank you so much for offering and I hope you find them good homes~

@DaemonFox are you sure? It's no trouble on my half, it's giving me good practice on different dragon anatomy. Let me know if you change your mind!

@FallingStar275 I absolutely love your green Coatl Notus, what would you like for him?
@Elixe

oh my gosh, I'm so happy you like him!!! I would appreciate if I could get 25kt/25 gems for him, but I'm willing to go lower if needed! ^^ If you can only afford, like, 5000 treasure, I don't mind at all! (or if it would be easier to use gems for payment, which I don't mind at all xD)

honestly, he's more of a "name your price" kinda guy. I just want him in a good home! :D
@Elixe

oh my gosh, I'm so happy you like him!!! I would appreciate if I could get 25kt/25 gems for him, but I'm willing to go lower if needed! ^^ If you can only afford, like, 5000 treasure, I don't mind at all! (or if it would be easier to use gems for payment, which I don't mind at all xD)

honestly, he's more of a "name your price" kinda guy. I just want him in a good home! :D
@FallingStar275 I've really fallen for him, normally I'm massively iffy on green but I just love how shiny and bright he is, like a precious emerald ^^

I've literally just spent all my treasure on a 15k lair expansion :') so I'm so broke right now, but I'll try to coliseum grind today and hopefully I'll be able to earn at least 10k or more for him if you'd be willing to hold him?
@FallingStar275 I've really fallen for him, normally I'm massively iffy on green but I just love how shiny and bright he is, like a precious emerald ^^

I've literally just spent all my treasure on a 15k lair expansion :') so I'm so broke right now, but I'll try to coliseum grind today and hopefully I'll be able to earn at least 10k or more for him if you'd be willing to hold him?
@Elixe

Here, how about this? I'll send you a two-way CR with him, and you just pay me what you want! Honestly, I just want him off to a good home. Knowing that he has a good home that won't just exalt him is worth more to me than treasure : )
@Elixe

Here, how about this? I'll send you a two-way CR with him, and you just pay me what you want! Honestly, I just want him off to a good home. Knowing that he has a good home that won't just exalt him is worth more to me than treasure : )
1 2 3 4 5