Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rustic Beauties Association ~ IC
[Columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33540165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/335402/33540165.png[/img][/url] *Clickable picture*[nextcol][b]I have this lovely red ranged pair and together they cover just about the whole range. Their hatchery name is "Rustic Beauties". I've seen associations for many colors except for the whole red range. I'm thinking about starting the Rustic Beauties Association; named after the pair.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33670716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/336708/33670716.png[/img][/url] *Clickable picture*[/columns] [Quote="Rustic"] [center]1. Relating to the countryside; rural. 2. constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular. synonyms: plain, simple, homely.[/center] [/quote] [center][b]This association will cover the following colors: Rust | Tomato | Vermilion | Ruby | Cherry | Crimson | Garnet | Sanguine | Garnet | Blood | Maroon | Berry | Red | Strawberry | Cerise | Carmine | Brick *Please let me know if I forget any* As long as a dragon has at least 1 of these colors in either the primary or Secondary it'll qualify. The tertiary can be any color on the color wheel. This isn't really gene specific. The main focus is the colors. This thread is just to see if anyone is interested. If the idea doesn't sink I'll make a fresh thread and delete this one.[/b][/center]

33540165.png

*Clickable picture*
I have this lovely red ranged pair and together they cover just about the whole range. Their hatchery name is "Rustic Beauties". I've seen associations for many colors except for the whole red range. I'm thinking about starting the Rustic Beauties Association; named after the pair.
33670716.png

*Clickable picture*
Rustic wrote:
1. Relating to the countryside; rural.
2. constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular.
synonyms: plain, simple, homely.

This association will cover the following colors:
Rust | Tomato | Vermilion | Ruby | Cherry | Crimson | Garnet | Sanguine |
Garnet | Blood | Maroon | Berry | Red | Strawberry | Cerise | Carmine | Brick
*Please let me know if I forget any*

As long as a dragon has at least 1 of these colors in either the primary or Secondary it'll qualify. The tertiary can be any color on the color wheel.

This isn't really gene specific. The main focus is the colors.

This thread is just to see if anyone is interested. If the idea doesn't sink I'll make a fresh thread and delete this one.
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
Maybe 2 of those colours or have the 1 be primary? It seems a little nonspecific :)
Best of luck!
Maybe 2 of those colours or have the 1 be primary? It seems a little nonspecific :)
Best of luck!
@Linzabeth
Ok. Thank you. The more permanent thread will go into greater detail. I will add more to this one since you did make a good point. ^-^ don't want to go all out on a thread that might not get noticed. I'm on my phone and it takes awhile for me to do all the coding.
@Linzabeth
Ok. Thank you. The more permanent thread will go into greater detail. I will add more to this one since you did make a good point. ^-^ don't want to go all out on a thread that might not get noticed. I'm on my phone and it takes awhile for me to do all the coding.
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
Bump
Bump
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
@bearly
Hi. You run the Association's directory thread and probably know more about them than I do. What do you think about this? This is just a interest check thread so it doesn't go into great detail. Just the basics.
@bearly
Hi. You run the Association's directory thread and probably know more about them than I do. What do you think about this? This is just a interest check thread so it doesn't go into great detail. Just the basics.
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel