Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems @ 1:880t [B] Gems @ 1:850t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][img]https://img07.deviantart.net/6cd0/i/2017/219/6/f/fox_gold_by_banjoker-dbj7sr2.png[/img] Banner by: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=63130]Zuron[/url][/center] [columns][center][size=5][u][i]Buying[/u][/i][/size] [size=5]1:850t[/size] PINGLIST: SakuraAngel CoyoteWest Benuyka Hanakoto Ebldk[/center][nextcol][center][size=5]Welcome to Gems and Treasures Fox Swap How may I help you? [u][b]Supply[/b][/u][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 2, 124 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 76,652 [u]Pending completion for trades[/u] (Won't be deducted from supply until complete) ~~~ [center][size=5][b]Important Information[/b][/size] ~ I update the thread after each completed transaction so it's fairly accurate ~ I'm subscribed so no need to ping unless you really want to ~ I'm on my phone and It may take me a minute to reply or set up a trade. - The ping lists are for when I'm either buying or selling. When I switch, the list will be pinged. - As of 8/12/17 gem selling price has changed from 900t each to 880t each. Buying price remains the same. # of transactions: 74[/center][nextcol][center][size=5][u][i][s]Selling[/s][/u][/i] 1:880t[/size] PINGLIST: Cove Ionicbondie[/center][/columns]
fox_gold_by_banjoker-dbj7sr2.png
Banner by: Zuron

Buying
1:850t
PINGLIST:
SakuraAngel
CoyoteWest
Benuyka
Hanakoto
Ebldk
Welcome to Gems and Treasures Fox Swap
How may I help you?

Supply

icon_gems.png 2, 124
icon_treasure.png 76,652

Pending completion for trades
(Won't be deducted from supply until complete)
~~~

Important Information
~ I update the thread after each completed transaction so it's fairly accurate
~ I'm subscribed so no need to ping unless you really want to
~ I'm on my phone and It may take me a minute to reply or set up a trade.
- The ping lists are for when I'm either buying or selling. When I switch, the list will be pinged.
- As of 8/12/17 gem selling price has changed from 900t each to 880t each. Buying price remains the same.

# of transactions: 74
Selling
1:880t

PINGLIST:
Cove
Ionicbondie
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
Putting this here since I finally found a thread if mine I've been looking for.

Reason for starting this thread: I need to buy all the dozens of scrolls in this thread for my hatchery pairs. Every treasure/gem counts as far as I'm concerned. My long term dream/goal is to be able to provide pretty free dragons for new members who are just starting out. I could easily buy or look for ideal dragons but I feel that the outcome wouldn't be as satisfying. I'd feel better offering hatchlings of the parents I took the time to gene. (Emotionally satisfying = basically RIP pixel wallet. Lol) The thread I found, I started a few months ago about "Project Hatchling" but lost it until now.
thread here. ^-^
Putting this here since I finally found a thread if mine I've been looking for.

Reason for starting this thread: I need to buy all the dozens of scrolls in this thread for my hatchery pairs. Every treasure/gem counts as far as I'm concerned. My long term dream/goal is to be able to provide pretty free dragons for new members who are just starting out. I could easily buy or look for ideal dragons but I feel that the outcome wouldn't be as satisfying. I'd feel better offering hatchlings of the parents I took the time to gene. (Emotionally satisfying = basically RIP pixel wallet. Lol) The thread I found, I started a few months ago about "Project Hatchling" but lost it until now.
thread here. ^-^
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
Considering most people are trying to go all the way down to the 700s for gems, I'd be happy to sell you my 42 for 850 each.
Considering most people are trying to go all the way down to the 700s for gems, I'd be happy to sell you my 42 for 850 each.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto
I'm sorry but I don't have enough treasure to cover 42 gems at the moment. I do agree that anything under 800t is a bit too low.
@Hanakoto
I'm sorry but I don't have enough treasure to cover 42 gems at the moment. I do agree that anything under 800t is a bit too low.
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
@Hanakoto
Hi. If you're still interested I sold a few auctions so I can cover the 42 gems now. ^-^
@Hanakoto
Hi. If you're still interested I sold a few auctions so I can cover the 42 gems now. ^-^
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
@DaemonFox
Could I buy 300 gems for 270k?
@DaemonFox
Could I buy 300 gems for 270k?
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@DaemonFox I sold them yesterday, sorry!
@DaemonFox I sold them yesterday, sorry!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@daemonfox

I'm looking to buy 82 gems :0 Do you have enough treasure at the moment?
@daemonfox

I'm looking to buy 82 gems :0 Do you have enough treasure at the moment?
@Hanakoto
Ah ok. It's fine. I was sleeping at the time. I had forgotten to change my signature before going to bed again.

@WildFlora
Sure. I'll start the trade in a minute. ^-^

@Chelo
Ok. I'll start the trade in a minute. ^-^ At the moment I have 112,522T.
@Hanakoto
Ah ok. It's fine. I was sleeping at the time. I had forgotten to change my signature before going to bed again.

@WildFlora
Sure. I'll start the trade in a minute. ^-^

@Chelo
Ok. I'll start the trade in a minute. ^-^ At the moment I have 112,522T.
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
@daemonfox

Aaah, so sorry! I managed to get the gems I needed.
@daemonfox

Aaah, so sorry! I managed to get the gems I needed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25