Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Melting service! 1kt/transmute
1 2
[center][size=5]~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2248596#post_28683331]Rules/Info[/url] ~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2248596#post_28683772]Spreadsheet[/url] ~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2248596#post_28686232]Order forms[/url] ~[/size] [img]https://img04.deviantart.net/cbed/i/2017/220/c/9/moonshine_by_banjoker-dbjd9pg.png[/img] Banner by: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=63130]Zuron[/url] [Size=4]Crafting: [s]OPEN[/s] CLOSED Melting: OPEN [s]CLOSED[/s][/size] Hiya! Welcome to the Twisted Shadows Brewery. [b][/b]How may I help you? My Cauldron is currently: ([b]Rented[/b]) (Open) (Closed for festival) [/center]
~ Rules/Info ~ Spreadsheet ~ Order forms ~

moonshine_by_banjoker-dbjd9pg.png
Banner by: Zuron

Crafting: OPEN CLOSED
Melting: OPEN CLOSED

Hiya! Welcome to the Twisted Shadows Brewery.
How may I help you?

My Cauldron is currently:
(Rented) (Open) (Closed for festival)
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel

Rules and important information

I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
(ex: at roll over it's 3:00am where I am)

I am also part of the Rent n' Melt crew. (they're hiring!)

1.) I'll only melt up to 50 items per order.
--- It'll take me 2 days to complete a 50 transmute order

2.) I'd appreciate it if you keep your crafting order within a 24 hour timeframe

3.) My crafting fee is 1kt/1g per hour (ex: 24hr = 24kt/g)

4.) Each transmutation that is produced will cost 1kt or 1 gem. Because of this, I suggest that you use this service to make transmutes that'll be used to craft items. That way you'll be able to gain profit.

5.) My Cauldron will be closed during the festive weeks. During those weeks I use it to brew currency and transmutations to sell below LAH prices

6.) When placing your order, you can either send the items before or when you're notified that it's your turn.

7.) When I get to your order, you have 24 hours to send the needed things. After that, you'll be skipped.

8.) If I'm already working on a order, you can either fill out a order form and wait for your turn or visit the Rent n' Melters thread for an open cauldron. As far as I know, we all have the same prices when it comes to melting. Rent n' Melt thread

9.) After your order has been added to the spreadsheet, if you change your mind, please let me know if you want to cancel.

Rules and important information

I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
(ex: at roll over it's 3:00am where I am)

I am also part of the Rent n' Melt crew. (they're hiring!)

1.) I'll only melt up to 50 items per order.
--- It'll take me 2 days to complete a 50 transmute order

2.) I'd appreciate it if you keep your crafting order within a 24 hour timeframe

3.) My crafting fee is 1kt/1g per hour (ex: 24hr = 24kt/g)

4.) Each transmutation that is produced will cost 1kt or 1 gem. Because of this, I suggest that you use this service to make transmutes that'll be used to craft items. That way you'll be able to gain profit.

5.) My Cauldron will be closed during the festive weeks. During those weeks I use it to brew currency and transmutations to sell below LAH prices

6.) When placing your order, you can either send the items before or when you're notified that it's your turn.

7.) When I get to your order, you have 24 hours to send the needed things. After that, you'll be skipped.

8.) If I'm already working on a order, you can either fill out a order form and wait for your turn or visit the Rent n' Melters thread for an open cauldron. As far as I know, we all have the same prices when it comes to melting. Rent n' Melt thread

9.) After your order has been added to the spreadsheet, if you change your mind, please let me know if you want to cancel.
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel

The spreadsheet below has the following:
- What I can make (Work in progress)
- Melting/crafting progress
- Current orders
- Order History

SPREADSHEET

The spreadsheet below has the following:
- What I can make (Work in progress)
- Melting/crafting progress
- Current orders
- Order History

SPREADSHEET
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
[center][size=5]~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2248596#post_28683331]Rules/Info[/url] ~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2248596#post_28683772]Spreadsheet[/url] ~ [b]Order forms[/b] ~[/size] [b][size=7]Order Forms[/size][/b][/center] [Columns][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Quote="Melting"] [center]@DaemonFox [ b ]# of items:[/b] [ b ]Food:[/b] [ b ]Materials:[/b] [ b ]Apparel:[/b] [ b ]Familiars:[/b] [ b ]Other:[/b] [ b ]Price:[/b][/center] [/quote][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][Nextcol][quote="Crafting"] [center]@DaemonFox [ b ]Crafting time:[/b] [ b ]Crafting list:[/b] [ b ]Goo:[/b] [ b ]Ooze:[/b] [ b ]Sludge:[/b] [ b ]Muck:[/b] [ b ]Slime:[/b] [ b ]Additional items:[/b] [ b ]Price:[/b][/center][/quote][/columns]

Order Forms
Melting wrote:
@DaemonFox

[ b ]# of items:[/b]

[ b ]Food:[/b]
[ b ]Materials:[/b]
[ b ]Apparel:[/b]
[ b ]Familiars:[/b]
[ b ]Other:[/b]

[ b ]Price:[/b]
Crafting wrote:
@DaemonFox

[ b ]Crafting time:[/b]
[ b ]Crafting list:[/b]

[ b ]Goo:[/b]
[ b ]Ooze:[/b]
[ b ]Sludge:[/b]
[ b ]Muck:[/b]
[ b ]Slime:[/b]
[ b ]Additional items:[/b]

[ b ]Price:[/b]

By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
Bump
Bump
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
Bump
Bump
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
@DaemonFox

# of items:50

Food: 10
Materials: 10
Apparel: 5
Familiars: 5
Other: 20

Price: 50g

If I got any of this wrong, let me know - I tried to read your posts thoroughly but I am a bit tired at the moment lol.

Question: Do I send you the items to transmute, then you transmute, then I add your payment to the CR with the freshly transmuted materials? :)

@DaemonFox

# of items:50

Food: 10
Materials: 10
Apparel: 5
Familiars: 5
Other: 20

Price: 50g

If I got any of this wrong, let me know - I tried to read your posts thoroughly but I am a bit tired at the moment lol.

Question: Do I send you the items to transmute, then you transmute, then I add your payment to the CR with the freshly transmuted materials? :)

Wind-Network.png
Little heads up: your coding is messed up...here is the accurate one :) [code] @DaemonFox [b]# of items:[/b] [b]Food:[/b] [b]Materials:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Familiars:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Price:[/b] [/code]
Little heads up: your coding is messed up...here is the accurate one :)
Code:
@DaemonFox [b]# of items:[/b] [b]Food:[/b] [b]Materials:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Familiars:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Price:[/b]
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon
Oh, shoot. Thank you. I'll fix it
@NovaDrakkon
Oh, shoot. Thank you. I'll fix it
By nonarygame
By SakuraAngel
@DaemonFox Glad to help :)
@DaemonFox Glad to help :)
Wind-Network.png