Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Everything Away!! (open)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@imarockinchick

If that one silver ore is still available, I'd love to have it. :)
@imarockinchick

If that one silver ore is still available, I'd love to have it. :)
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@imarockinchick

Would it be possible to get a beginner's pack?
@imarockinchick

Would it be possible to get a beginner's pack?
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@imarockinchick

Accidentally hoardsold my broken bottles 0-0 any chance I could nab a handful of yours?

(Also, I feel like this is probably too much to ask, but is there any extra apparel and/or the Celebrations Sage set that's open to be given? If not, sorry for the bother!)
@imarockinchick

Accidentally hoardsold my broken bottles 0-0 any chance I could nab a handful of yours?

(Also, I feel like this is probably too much to ask, but is there any extra apparel and/or the Celebrations Sage set that's open to be given? If not, sorry for the bother!)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@VoxxVoleur Yes, I do! I'll send you as much as I can! @Huskily You followed the guidelines, wonderfully, and I appreciate it, very much! I don't have a Rambra horn, but I have a Zeeba Horn that looks like this if that's what you're referring to? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/48ae14b66a754592a24a95a536ed0c27.png[/img] Other than that, I'll send you as much as I possibly can! Thanks and I hope you have a great day! @Azurine It is! I'll send it right over! @Cyrx You got it! I want to say welcome and I'm so happy to a new face! I hope you're taking advantage of the forums here and meeting all kinds of wonderful and beautiful people! I'll try my best to help you get on your feet as much as I possibly can!
@VoxxVoleur Yes, I do! I'll send you as much as I can!

@Huskily You followed the guidelines, wonderfully, and I appreciate it, very much! I don't have a Rambra horn, but I have a Zeeba Horn that looks like this if that's what you're referring to? 48ae14b66a754592a24a95a536ed0c27.png Other than that, I'll send you as much as I possibly can! Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

@Azurine It is! I'll send it right over!

@Cyrx You got it! I want to say welcome and I'm so happy to a new face! I hope you're taking advantage of the forums here and meeting all kinds of wonderful and beautiful people! I'll try my best to help you get on your feet as much as I possibly can!
@Ellapinky You are not a bother, at all, stop that! Of course I'll send you some and I'll send some of the celebration set as well!
@Ellapinky You are not a bother, at all, stop that! Of course I'll send you some and I'll send some of the celebration set as well!
@imarockinchick
Thank you! I am, everyone's been so welcoming and helpful, it's a great community so far!
@imarockinchick
Thank you! I am, everyone's been so welcoming and helpful, it's a great community so far!
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@imarockinchick im not sure if I count since my account is three months old (though I really didn't start until last month) but could I get the newcomer's pack? If not then just..like any apparel you have? (Im on bad wifi so none of the pictures on your first post were loading so I'm not sure what you have lol)
@imarockinchick im not sure if I count since my account is three months old (though I really didn't start until last month) but could I get the newcomer's pack? If not then just..like any apparel you have? (Im on bad wifi so none of the pictures on your first post were loading so I'm not sure what you have lol)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@imarockinchick Could I please have [item=driftwood log][item=scroll case][item=white pawn][item=worn pincushion][item=stuffed pincushion] if they're still available? And the little paper bit by the bamboo phytocat toy?
@imarockinchick

Could I please have
Driftwood Log Scroll Case White Pawn Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
if they're still available? And the little paper bit by the bamboo phytocat toy?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@imarockinchick
Phew, thats a relief :) And yes, I meant that! For some reason I always call the Rambra Zeeba and the other way around XD
@imarockinchick
Phew, thats a relief :) And yes, I meant that! For some reason I always call the Rambra Zeeba and the other way around XD
trDeB4W.png
@Killuazoomyck It never matters whenever a person joins; sometimes people need help getting back on their feet after being away from FlightRising, for a while! I have noticed that you're pretty well off, as it is, but I'll see what I can send you!

@Birdsofwax Of course! I'll send everything over to ya!
@Killuazoomyck It never matters whenever a person joins; sometimes people need help getting back on their feet after being away from FlightRising, for a while! I have noticed that you're pretty well off, as it is, but I'll see what I can send you!

@Birdsofwax Of course! I'll send everything over to ya!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46