Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW, Let me doodle your dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]Welcome! Lore is [Open], Doodles are [Open][/b][/center] [u][i]I am subscribed to this thread.[/u][/i] Hello and welcome! I'm just here selling doodles and Lore, so without further ado: [i]Rules:[/i] -Please don't rush me, I can get very busy sometimes -Feel free to ask for progress on your order at anytime -Send payment via one way CR once I've accepted your order, and I'll accept it when I've finished ----- [center][b]Sticky Note Doodles[/b] T =Traditional, D=Digital Total Doodles Done: 4 Sketch (3 from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2359804/1]here[/url]) 0 Line Art 12 colored [i]Spots[/i] (Unlimited) [i]Completed spots will be removed when I add their works to my example list[/i][/center] monkfishlover [colored][2/2] KittyKat9494 [colored][1/1] Luminaries [colored][2/3] - coloring Synamon [colored][1/1] ParadiseRain [colored][0/2] [quote="Prices"] These are suggested prices, the doodles are [i]PWYW[/i] Sketch [T] = 5g [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 7,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] Line Art [D] = 10 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] or 13,000[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] Colored [D] = 20 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] or 26,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] I also accept: Rusted, Iron, and Gilded Chests Any familiar Any apparel More popular Swipp items *The prices above are [b]suggested prices[/b]. If you want to pay 5g for a colored doodle be my guest, it's fine with me!* [/quote] [quote="Examples"] [center]I'm willing to draw any character, whether a FR dragon or an OC! [url=https://sta.sh/2192e2gjxxkc]All examples here[/url] [/center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9e2e/f/2018/018/4/2/example3_21_35_by_cabeverian-dc0fn09.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1fd8/f/2018/018/a/1/3_31_by_cabeverian-dc0fncq.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fbe3/f/2018/018/f/f/example3_1_1_35_by_cabeverian-dc0fmds.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/26f0/f/2018/018/5/4/example2_35_by_cabeverian-dc0fmm2.png[/img] *They are not actually this small. These images were resized for easy viewing.* If you want your image resized though, let me know! I can do that for you. [/quote] **[i]If you order a doodle, please include the following information, per dragon: [/i]** A picture of the dragon [i]Optional info:[/i] Personality, certain pose, if you want them saying something or holding something [i]Why's the treasure payment so much more than the gem payment?[/i] I want gems more but feel free to pay treasure if you want [i]I will include as much apparel as I can, but if they're drowning in apparel, I'll have to pick and choose. Or I could draw them literally drowning in apparel haha[/i] [i]If you are unsatisfied your doodle, I will redraw it up to 2 times[/i] ----- [center][b]Lore[/b] [i]Spots[/i] (Up to 5) [/center] No orders right now [quote="Prices"] 10 words = 1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] or 1,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][/quote] If you have a budget, let me know! I'll write only as much as your budget allows. [quote="Types of Stuff"] Biography = 150-350 words, summarizes the dragon as a whole, including a few key personality traits, maybe their job and a few hobbies and relationships (depends on what information is provided) Story = 500-2,000 words, a story about a dragon or dragon(s) of your choice, with whatever scenario you desire [/quote] [quote="Examples"] On the next post [/quote] **[i]Things Need for Biography/Story[/i]** Of course, you can always say you're leaving it up to me, but if you have any preferences, here's a few suggestions on what to tell me: For biographies - a few key personality traits, perhaps their job, some hobbies or things they like, or relationships with others, or more For stories - which dragon, their personality & such, the scenario, any other dragons, or more [i]I will edit the bio/story if you are unsatisfied with anything.[/i] And that's it! I hope you found something you liked.
Welcome! Lore is [Open], Doodles are [Open]

I am subscribed to this thread.

Hello and welcome! I'm just here selling doodles and Lore, so without further ado:

Rules:
-Please don't rush me, I can get very busy sometimes
-Feel free to ask for progress on your order at anytime
-Send payment via one way CR once I've accepted your order, and I'll accept it when I've finished

Sticky Note Doodles
T =Traditional, D=Digital

Total Doodles Done:
4 Sketch (3 from here)
0 Line Art
12 colored

Spots
(Unlimited)
Completed spots will be removed when I add their works to my example list
monkfishlover [colored][2/2]
KittyKat9494 [colored][1/1]
Luminaries [colored][2/3] - coloring
Synamon [colored][1/1]
ParadiseRain [colored][0/2]
Prices wrote:
These are suggested prices, the doodles are PWYW

Sketch [T] = 5g icon_gems.png 7,000 icon_treasure.png
Line Art [D] = 10 icon_gems.png or 13,000icon_treasure.png
Colored [D] = 20 icon_gems.png or 26,000 icon_treasure.png

I also accept:
Rusted, Iron, and Gilded Chests
Any familiar
Any apparel
More popular Swipp items

*The prices above are suggested prices. If you want to pay 5g for a colored doodle be my guest, it's fine with me!*
Examples wrote:
I'm willing to draw any character, whether a FR dragon or an OC!
All examples here
example3_21_35_by_cabeverian-dc0fn09.png3_31_by_cabeverian-dc0fncq.pngexample3_1_1_35_by_cabeverian-dc0fmds.pngexample2_35_by_cabeverian-dc0fmm2.png
*They are not actually this small. These images were resized for easy viewing.*
If you want your image resized though, let me know! I can do that for you.

**If you order a doodle, please include the following information, per dragon: **
A picture of the dragon
Optional info:
Personality, certain pose, if you want them saying something or holding something

Why's the treasure payment so much more than the gem payment?
I want gems more but feel free to pay treasure if you want

I will include as much apparel as I can, but if they're drowning in apparel, I'll have to pick and choose. Or I could draw them literally drowning in apparel haha

If you are unsatisfied your doodle, I will redraw it up to 2 times

Lore

Spots
(Up to 5)
No orders right now
Prices wrote:
10 words = 1 icon_gems.png or 1,000 icon_treasure.png
If you have a budget, let me know! I'll write only as much as your budget allows.
Types of Stuff wrote:
Biography = 150-350 words, summarizes the dragon as a whole, including a few key personality traits, maybe their job and a few hobbies and relationships (depends on what information is provided)
Story = 500-2,000 words, a story about a dragon or dragon(s) of your choice, with whatever scenario you desire
Examples wrote:
On the next post

**Things Need for Biography/Story**
Of course, you can always say you're leaving it up to me, but if you have any preferences, here's a few suggestions on what to tell me:
For biographies - a few key personality traits, perhaps their job, some hobbies or things they like, or relationships with others, or more
For stories - which dragon, their personality & such, the scenario, any other dragons, or more

I will edit the bio/story if you are unsatisfied with anything.

And that's it! I hope you found something you liked.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
Examples

Biography
Drake - Biography [324 words]
The Ashefae Royal Guard. Like many other royal guards, it is high in prestige and full of serious and hardworking dragons. Or… so one would think. While the guard has a good share of dragons who live up to that expectation, like many things in life, there are exceptions. One such exception is a mess of a skydancer, while as skilled as any of the others with the sword, isn’t the best decision maker. That, combined with his unparalleled love for his mate, Amber, often causes him to be the center of attention the the Royal Guard as there’s always some new, questionable decision that he’s made. Whether it’s concocting yet another love-driven plan to make Amber’s day or biting off more than he can chew during a fight, he always makes each day in the Royal Guards an adventure. However, his bad decision making is not the only reason most of the Guard likes him. His sharp tongue and witty responses make an conversation with him a delight to participate in or listen to, and in true skydancer fashion, he often can be found using those skills. The few times he’s not conversing with those around him though, he can usually be found honing his swordplay, or doting on his wife. The latter is more likely though, much to the surprise of dragons who don’t know them, as their personalities are almost polar opposite. However, they do bear a resemblance to each other, especially when there are hatchlings around. The couple’s mothering instincts kick in and during these times, some jokingly refer to them as the Guard’s mothers. Sometimes for days afterwards they’ll still be scolding off some poor dragon like a mother would, especially Drake. While it may seem odd to others that he acts that way as he’s not responsible himself, it just shows that he puts others before himself, even if sometimes he should take care of himself before others.
Amber - Biography [210 words]
If you were to look at some dragon to represent the Ashefae Royal Guard, Amber would be a promising candidate. Not only is she skilled in combat, but her mantra of look before you leap and selflessness on and off the battlefield are valuable qualities that is looked for in a Guard. However, her selflessness often puts her in danger, as she frequently finds herself chasing her reckless mate into unfortunate situations where they are normally outnumbered or outclassed. They somehow always make it out, though not without a new scar or two to add to their growing collection. Drake used to feel bad every time this happened, and pleaded with her to let him work it out on his own. He soon gave up, as Amber proved very quickly in her typical head-strong manner, that she would not stop helping him out. She normally wins any arguments they have because of this stubbornness, though she always does what she thinks is best for both of them, and they rarely argue about anything of importance. They don’t argue much however, through years of being together and communicating with each other, they have reached an understanding about most things, and through this their love for each other has blossomed even more.

Both dragons belong to Blabla247
Story
Styx - Story [1674 words]
The first thing Styx noticed was not the increase in eyes, the loss of his acute sense of smell, or even the massive change in body shape. It was how utterly cold and miserable he was. As he blinked he four eyes, his brain struggling to process the increased vision and height change, he shivered. Actually shivered. Him, a tundra, shivering! How comical was that. He glanced down to see if he had somehow been robbed of his fur, expecting to still see his fur intact and on his body, and was, to say the least, shocked. More accurately, he went into a state of shock. Not only because there was no fur where there should've been, but because there was an entirely different foot where his should've been. He wiggled his foot, hoping maybe there was a strange dragon very close to him. Unfortunately, the foot wiggled as well. He closed his four eyes for a few minutes, trying to process the information. No fur, and an entirely different foot shape. He tried to think back to see how in Icewarden's beard he had changed. He remembered finding something, a book or something. A scroll! That was it. He had found a scroll and opened it, hoping to become one of the wondrous other dragons he had seen around. Instead, it had made him into this mess. He groaned in despair and surveyed his new body. There wasn't a single strand of hair to be found, and he shivered again. Oh, he would slap his tundra self and rip up the scroll if he could, this wasn't a life for a proud tundra to live. He didn't even know what species of dragon he was, he couldn't know until he was able to see his reflection. He blinked his eyes again, and went to sniff out some plants to eat, only to realize in despair that he didn't have the olfactory senses to do that anymore. As his stomach rumbled, he shivered once more and realized he could no longer feel his feet. Being born from a family of tundras who had no use for information about hypothermia and the like, he freaked out. He had never experienced this before. He could still see his feet, but as he tried to move them, he started panicking even more as they sluggishly responded and barely moved at all. Thinking perhaps this was what happened when this species of dragon didn't get any food, he started digging to try and find some plants to eat. Soon enough, he was able to find some barely surviving green shoot and he gleefully went to devour it. He soon spit it out however, disgusted by the taste of it and almost laid down right there and gave up in despair. If he couldn't eat plants, what could he eat? However, some basic instinct, roused from its deep slumber, urged him to walk. And walk he did. Unfortunately, he didn't get very far, not that he noticed. He was far too cold for his brain to really register what was happening as his body just gave up and collapsed in the snow. Instead, his mind was busy shutting itself down. The last thought that crossed his mind before he went to sleep for the last time was that he must be a tundra again, he couldn't feel the cold at all.

A gentle warmth. Sounds of movement. A slight draft of cold wind. The smell of cooking meat. A steady drip. All those slowly coaxed Styx's senses back into life as he slowly woke up, finally opening his eyes to see himself in an unfamiliar place. He looked around, taking in his surroundings. It seemed he was in an ice cave, and pretty far back as he couldn't see the entrance. A movement to the right drew his eyes and he glanced over and jumped as he noticed a small creature tending to a fire that had meat cooking over it. As soon as he saw the meat, his mouth watered and he had to control himself from immediately jumping over and devouring it. The movement drew the creature's attention and it gestured to the meat.
"Come over and eat up, I bet you're hungry."
Styx stared at the creature for a moment.
"...I'm...I'm a tundra, I don't eat meat." He automatically replied, right before his stomach rumbled.
The creature laughed.
"Yeah, and I'm a chimera. You're a mirror through and through, and I know they eat meat. Don't be shy."
"A...a what?" Styx stammered as everything came rushing back to him at once. He once again felt despair overwhelm him and buried his head in the blankets that kept him from freezing, a job that should've been taken by his wonderful, thick, and warm fur.
"A mirror. Did no one ever teach you this stuff? Were you one of those...what do you call it? Unhatched eggs you just kinda find laying around. That's it."
Withdrawing his head from the blankets, Styx looked at the creature, agony all over his face.
"I opened a scroll!" He wailed, before burying into the blankets again, hating that he needed them.
Suddenly, the previous statement about being a tundra, when he was actually a mirror, made sense to the creature. He had seen countless dragons thrown into a whole new world and he unable to cope with it after opening a scroll. Most times, it was just a change in color or appearance, but sometimes it changed their whole identity. And a tundra to a mirror was certainly a large change, especially in the Icewarden's domain. However, what this mirror needed was not coddling. That would only cause him to fall farther into despair.
"Well, that's certainly a you problem. Do you want this meat?"
He waved the meat around, and the tantalizing smells wafted over to Styx's nose. However, he was still trying to process what the creature had said. Styx had expected at least a little sympathy, not...that.
"Wha...what?"
"The meat, do you want it? If you want sympathy, you've got none. What's done is done, and well, you don't have the luxury of it either trying to live in this place with that body."
Styx shook his head, still disgusted at the thought of eating meat even though his new body cried out for it, and needed to desperately. "I don't want that meat," he cried, "and I don't want to even begin trying to live in this place with this body. You should've left me where you found me, it would've been better."
The creature was silent for a moment, then took a deep breath, and looked at Styx for a good minute. Styx, who had expected an immediate reaction, didn't know what to do. He jumped as the creature jabbed a finger at him, and shrunk more into his blankets as he strode towards him.
"I dragged your scaly body in this cave for a reason. That reason was to keep you alive. I'm not going to see you die just because you've suddenly become a different dragon. It's happened before to others, and it'll keep happening. And I don't see most of them dying. So eat this meat, or I'll make you eat it." The creature glared at Styx as he placed the meat in front on him, and then turned around and resumed cooking in silence. The tundra turned mirror, shocked by the sudden outburst, slowly emerged from the blankets that he had been shrinking further and further into during the lecture. He tentatively sniffed at the meat, drool escaping from his mouth, and before he could rethink his decision, he snapped it up. To his surprise, it was the best thing he had ever tasted. He went to take another bite, before realizing that was it. His mouth watered as he looked at the meat that was almost ready, and even and his mind was still telling him that meat was not the food for him, he inched closer. Unfortunately, the creature still wasn't very happy with him, and noticed.
"You want more meat? I'm sorry, I thought you were a tundra. And tundra's don't eat meat. Mirrors do, but only ones that want to live."
Styx's stomach rumbled again, and though he hated to admit it, even in this pitiful form of his, he wanted to live.
"Please. I...." He hesitated, not wanting to admit that the creature was right. "I do want to keep kicking. Even as a mirror."
The creature nodded and tossed him the food.
"That's all I needed. My name's Eshmund, I'm just a wandering Longneck Mender who picks up dying dragons for fun. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn off."
Styx started to ask why he wasn't with a clan, but stopped himself. It would be better to introduce himself first. "I'm Styx. I am, or was, a tundra, but now..." He gestured unhappily to his body.
"Well, I, for one, have fully understood how unhappy you are about your situation. Any more complaints, and I'll need my own assistant just to be able to hear them all. I want to hear about what's going to happen now. There's currently a blizzard out there, so we're stuck here for a good amount of time, but you certainly need things, like new clothes."
Styx shivered as he pulled the blankets closer. "That's true. But I can't return to my clan like this, I can't return fur less with two more eyes. I need...I need to find a scroll that will change me back into a tundra."
Eshmund raised his eyebrows. "A tall order that I'm not sure you can fill. It'll take a lot of work, scrolls are hard to find. You better be sure you're ready for that."
Styx nodded. "Anything's worth being a tundra again. Anything."
Eshmund nodded and said, "Scroll seeker...I like the name of my new occupation. Let's do it then."

Dragon belongs to HarlequinCr0w

2nd example to be added soon
Examples

Biography
Drake - Biography [324 words]
The Ashefae Royal Guard. Like many other royal guards, it is high in prestige and full of serious and hardworking dragons. Or… so one would think. While the guard has a good share of dragons who live up to that expectation, like many things in life, there are exceptions. One such exception is a mess of a skydancer, while as skilled as any of the others with the sword, isn’t the best decision maker. That, combined with his unparalleled love for his mate, Amber, often causes him to be the center of attention the the Royal Guard as there’s always some new, questionable decision that he’s made. Whether it’s concocting yet another love-driven plan to make Amber’s day or biting off more than he can chew during a fight, he always makes each day in the Royal Guards an adventure. However, his bad decision making is not the only reason most of the Guard likes him. His sharp tongue and witty responses make an conversation with him a delight to participate in or listen to, and in true skydancer fashion, he often can be found using those skills. The few times he’s not conversing with those around him though, he can usually be found honing his swordplay, or doting on his wife. The latter is more likely though, much to the surprise of dragons who don’t know them, as their personalities are almost polar opposite. However, they do bear a resemblance to each other, especially when there are hatchlings around. The couple’s mothering instincts kick in and during these times, some jokingly refer to them as the Guard’s mothers. Sometimes for days afterwards they’ll still be scolding off some poor dragon like a mother would, especially Drake. While it may seem odd to others that he acts that way as he’s not responsible himself, it just shows that he puts others before himself, even if sometimes he should take care of himself before others.
Amber - Biography [210 words]
If you were to look at some dragon to represent the Ashefae Royal Guard, Amber would be a promising candidate. Not only is she skilled in combat, but her mantra of look before you leap and selflessness on and off the battlefield are valuable qualities that is looked for in a Guard. However, her selflessness often puts her in danger, as she frequently finds herself chasing her reckless mate into unfortunate situations where they are normally outnumbered or outclassed. They somehow always make it out, though not without a new scar or two to add to their growing collection. Drake used to feel bad every time this happened, and pleaded with her to let him work it out on his own. He soon gave up, as Amber proved very quickly in her typical head-strong manner, that she would not stop helping him out. She normally wins any arguments they have because of this stubbornness, though she always does what she thinks is best for both of them, and they rarely argue about anything of importance. They don’t argue much however, through years of being together and communicating with each other, they have reached an understanding about most things, and through this their love for each other has blossomed even more.

Both dragons belong to Blabla247
Story
Styx - Story [1674 words]
The first thing Styx noticed was not the increase in eyes, the loss of his acute sense of smell, or even the massive change in body shape. It was how utterly cold and miserable he was. As he blinked he four eyes, his brain struggling to process the increased vision and height change, he shivered. Actually shivered. Him, a tundra, shivering! How comical was that. He glanced down to see if he had somehow been robbed of his fur, expecting to still see his fur intact and on his body, and was, to say the least, shocked. More accurately, he went into a state of shock. Not only because there was no fur where there should've been, but because there was an entirely different foot where his should've been. He wiggled his foot, hoping maybe there was a strange dragon very close to him. Unfortunately, the foot wiggled as well. He closed his four eyes for a few minutes, trying to process the information. No fur, and an entirely different foot shape. He tried to think back to see how in Icewarden's beard he had changed. He remembered finding something, a book or something. A scroll! That was it. He had found a scroll and opened it, hoping to become one of the wondrous other dragons he had seen around. Instead, it had made him into this mess. He groaned in despair and surveyed his new body. There wasn't a single strand of hair to be found, and he shivered again. Oh, he would slap his tundra self and rip up the scroll if he could, this wasn't a life for a proud tundra to live. He didn't even know what species of dragon he was, he couldn't know until he was able to see his reflection. He blinked his eyes again, and went to sniff out some plants to eat, only to realize in despair that he didn't have the olfactory senses to do that anymore. As his stomach rumbled, he shivered once more and realized he could no longer feel his feet. Being born from a family of tundras who had no use for information about hypothermia and the like, he freaked out. He had never experienced this before. He could still see his feet, but as he tried to move them, he started panicking even more as they sluggishly responded and barely moved at all. Thinking perhaps this was what happened when this species of dragon didn't get any food, he started digging to try and find some plants to eat. Soon enough, he was able to find some barely surviving green shoot and he gleefully went to devour it. He soon spit it out however, disgusted by the taste of it and almost laid down right there and gave up in despair. If he couldn't eat plants, what could he eat? However, some basic instinct, roused from its deep slumber, urged him to walk. And walk he did. Unfortunately, he didn't get very far, not that he noticed. He was far too cold for his brain to really register what was happening as his body just gave up and collapsed in the snow. Instead, his mind was busy shutting itself down. The last thought that crossed his mind before he went to sleep for the last time was that he must be a tundra again, he couldn't feel the cold at all.

A gentle warmth. Sounds of movement. A slight draft of cold wind. The smell of cooking meat. A steady drip. All those slowly coaxed Styx's senses back into life as he slowly woke up, finally opening his eyes to see himself in an unfamiliar place. He looked around, taking in his surroundings. It seemed he was in an ice cave, and pretty far back as he couldn't see the entrance. A movement to the right drew his eyes and he glanced over and jumped as he noticed a small creature tending to a fire that had meat cooking over it. As soon as he saw the meat, his mouth watered and he had to control himself from immediately jumping over and devouring it. The movement drew the creature's attention and it gestured to the meat.
"Come over and eat up, I bet you're hungry."
Styx stared at the creature for a moment.
"...I'm...I'm a tundra, I don't eat meat." He automatically replied, right before his stomach rumbled.
The creature laughed.
"Yeah, and I'm a chimera. You're a mirror through and through, and I know they eat meat. Don't be shy."
"A...a what?" Styx stammered as everything came rushing back to him at once. He once again felt despair overwhelm him and buried his head in the blankets that kept him from freezing, a job that should've been taken by his wonderful, thick, and warm fur.
"A mirror. Did no one ever teach you this stuff? Were you one of those...what do you call it? Unhatched eggs you just kinda find laying around. That's it."
Withdrawing his head from the blankets, Styx looked at the creature, agony all over his face.
"I opened a scroll!" He wailed, before burying into the blankets again, hating that he needed them.
Suddenly, the previous statement about being a tundra, when he was actually a mirror, made sense to the creature. He had seen countless dragons thrown into a whole new world and he unable to cope with it after opening a scroll. Most times, it was just a change in color or appearance, but sometimes it changed their whole identity. And a tundra to a mirror was certainly a large change, especially in the Icewarden's domain. However, what this mirror needed was not coddling. That would only cause him to fall farther into despair.
"Well, that's certainly a you problem. Do you want this meat?"
He waved the meat around, and the tantalizing smells wafted over to Styx's nose. However, he was still trying to process what the creature had said. Styx had expected at least a little sympathy, not...that.
"Wha...what?"
"The meat, do you want it? If you want sympathy, you've got none. What's done is done, and well, you don't have the luxury of it either trying to live in this place with that body."
Styx shook his head, still disgusted at the thought of eating meat even though his new body cried out for it, and needed to desperately. "I don't want that meat," he cried, "and I don't want to even begin trying to live in this place with this body. You should've left me where you found me, it would've been better."
The creature was silent for a moment, then took a deep breath, and looked at Styx for a good minute. Styx, who had expected an immediate reaction, didn't know what to do. He jumped as the creature jabbed a finger at him, and shrunk more into his blankets as he strode towards him.
"I dragged your scaly body in this cave for a reason. That reason was to keep you alive. I'm not going to see you die just because you've suddenly become a different dragon. It's happened before to others, and it'll keep happening. And I don't see most of them dying. So eat this meat, or I'll make you eat it." The creature glared at Styx as he placed the meat in front on him, and then turned around and resumed cooking in silence. The tundra turned mirror, shocked by the sudden outburst, slowly emerged from the blankets that he had been shrinking further and further into during the lecture. He tentatively sniffed at the meat, drool escaping from his mouth, and before he could rethink his decision, he snapped it up. To his surprise, it was the best thing he had ever tasted. He went to take another bite, before realizing that was it. His mouth watered as he looked at the meat that was almost ready, and even and his mind was still telling him that meat was not the food for him, he inched closer. Unfortunately, the creature still wasn't very happy with him, and noticed.
"You want more meat? I'm sorry, I thought you were a tundra. And tundra's don't eat meat. Mirrors do, but only ones that want to live."
Styx's stomach rumbled again, and though he hated to admit it, even in this pitiful form of his, he wanted to live.
"Please. I...." He hesitated, not wanting to admit that the creature was right. "I do want to keep kicking. Even as a mirror."
The creature nodded and tossed him the food.
"That's all I needed. My name's Eshmund, I'm just a wandering Longneck Mender who picks up dying dragons for fun. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn off."
Styx started to ask why he wasn't with a clan, but stopped himself. It would be better to introduce himself first. "I'm Styx. I am, or was, a tundra, but now..." He gestured unhappily to his body.
"Well, I, for one, have fully understood how unhappy you are about your situation. Any more complaints, and I'll need my own assistant just to be able to hear them all. I want to hear about what's going to happen now. There's currently a blizzard out there, so we're stuck here for a good amount of time, but you certainly need things, like new clothes."
Styx shivered as he pulled the blankets closer. "That's true. But I can't return to my clan like this, I can't return fur less with two more eyes. I need...I need to find a scroll that will change me back into a tundra."
Eshmund raised his eyebrows. "A tall order that I'm not sure you can fill. It'll take a lot of work, scrolls are hard to find. You better be sure you're ready for that."
Styx nodded. "Anything's worth being a tundra again. Anything."
Eshmund nodded and said, "Scroll seeker...I like the name of my new occupation. Let's do it then."

Dragon belongs to HarlequinCr0w

2nd example to be added soon
Reserved
Reserved
Bump
Bump
@Cyrx Could I have a doodle sketch of this dragon here? I can pay the suggested 5g price. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=319663&tab=dragon&did=37570818][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=10&auth=ec395f56d26f2a4692b209811a14a6a78ce5df54&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Information in her bio! Any pose is fine, and she can be saying anything that would relate to her. Use the scry in her bio for reference~
@Cyrx

Could I have a doodle sketch of this dragon here? I can pay the suggested 5g price.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=10&auth=ec395f56d26f2a4692b209811a14a6a78ce5df54&dummyext=prev.png

Information in her bio! Any pose is fine, and she can be saying anything that would relate to her. Use the scry in her bio for reference~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@cyrx Could i have a colored doodle of this derg here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35974176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359742/35974176_350.png[/img] [/url] Pose is up to you, but zyda here is a scout who camoflauges herself with plants and shes very shy. She can be saying whatever you like, and ill pay the suggested 20g price!
@cyrx

Could i have a colored doodle of this derg here?

35974176_350.png

Pose is up to you, but zyda here is a scout who camoflauges herself with plants and shes very shy. She can be saying whatever you like, and ill pay the suggested 20g price!
(Insert funny signature joke here)
@LapisDragon17718
Yes! I'll have it done soon.

@dragonmaster65
Yes! Oh, I love her design, I'll have it done soon!
@LapisDragon17718
Yes! I'll have it done soon.

@dragonmaster65
Yes! Oh, I love her design, I'll have it done soon!
@LapisDragon11718
Here it is! The original was a little messy so I tried cleaning it up a couple times. I didn't put her saying anything, I feel she wouldn't say much but I can change that if you'd like! Let me know if you would like anything changed.
@LapisDragon11718
Here it is! The original was a little messy so I tried cleaning it up a couple times. I didn't put her saying anything, I feel she wouldn't say much but I can change that if you'd like! Let me know if you would like anything changed.
@dragonmaster65
I apologize for the wait, it took longer then I thought because of all the colors! Here it is, please let me know if you would like anything changed, or redrawn.
@dragonmaster65
I apologize for the wait, it took longer then I thought because of all the colors! Here it is, please let me know if you would like anything changed, or redrawn.
@cyrx
It looks great, thank you?

On a second note, is it ok if i grab another slot?
@cyrx
It looks great, thank you?

On a second note, is it ok if i grab another slot?
(Insert funny signature joke here)
1 2 3 4 5 6