Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Everything Away!! (open)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@VeryTallMidget may I have anything? I just signed up for this and I am excited :D
@VeryTallMidget may I have anything? I just signed up for this and I am excited :D
@Aze wut?? Are you new to Flight rising?
@Aze wut?? Are you new to Flight rising?
Ayyyy
@VeryTallMidget yeah my friend told me that sign ups were open today. I have wanted to play for 2 months!
@VeryTallMidget yeah my friend told me that sign ups were open today. I have wanted to play for 2 months!
@Aze this isn't my forum lmao. tag imarockinchick
@Aze this isn't my forum lmao. tag imarockinchick
Ayyyy
@VeryTallMidget oh okay xD
@VeryTallMidget oh okay xD
@imarockinchick Could I have anything you don't want? It would be very helpful for me
@imarockinchick Could I have anything you don't want? It would be very helpful for me
@Aze LMAO I'm so sorry, newcomer, but the misunderstanding was so funny! It's great to see a new face! Welcome to flightrising, I hope you're enjoying the wonderful life here! Please do take advantage of the many and vast forums that are here! Also, just to inform you, it's common courtesy to read the first comment of a forum because it may inform details that are great to know! I'll help you the best I can, on your feet, buddy!
@Aze LMAO I'm so sorry, newcomer, but the misunderstanding was so funny! It's great to see a new face! Welcome to flightrising, I hope you're enjoying the wonderful life here! Please do take advantage of the many and vast forums that are here! Also, just to inform you, it's common courtesy to read the first comment of a forum because it may inform details that are great to know! I'll help you the best I can, on your feet, buddy!
@imarockinchick thank you!!
@imarockinchick thank you!!
@imarockinchick

If you have any black chess pieces left, I would love to have them. ^^
@imarockinchick

If you have any black chess pieces left, I would love to have them. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@imarockinchick
Hi there! :)
If it's possible and available, may I ask for the Rambra Horn and possibly also for any amount of Chimera Fangs and Broken Bottles you're willing to give away to me? :) I'd like to use those things for Baldwin's brew (the Rambra horn for a horned frog apparel, chimera fangs for transmutation and Broken bottles for glass beakers etc). (If not, that's completely okay, of course!) (I hope I managed to mind all the rules, my mind is kinda asleep today, haha - sorry!)
Hope you have a great time! ^___^
@imarockinchick
Hi there! :)
If it's possible and available, may I ask for the Rambra Horn and possibly also for any amount of Chimera Fangs and Broken Bottles you're willing to give away to me? :) I'd like to use those things for Baldwin's brew (the Rambra horn for a horned frog apparel, chimera fangs for transmutation and Broken bottles for glass beakers etc). (If not, that's completely okay, of course!) (I hope I managed to mind all the rules, my mind is kinda asleep today, haha - sorry!)
Hope you have a great time! ^___^
trDeB4W.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46