Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Everything Away!! (open)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
@SkyyeofEmber Wow, I appreciate the list because it really narrows things down! I'm not sure if I could send all of them, but I'll send you everything that I possibly can!

@ZeniaNoob It's okay! Even though you might've had time to scavenge and learn about the site, it won't necessarily mean you'll understand all of the mechanics or be able to stand on your two feet. I'll send you anything that I possibly can!

@MadameDuMal I do indeed! I'll send you them over!

@Azera That's a great way of perceiving surprises! I'll send you everything that I possibly can, and thank you so much, I appreciate it! Have a great day!

@MoonFeather190 I don't have much, but I'll send you what I can!

@Gwynivere Thank you so much for caring! I did enjoy my time, here, very much! I'll send you everything that I can to help!
@SkyyeofEmber Wow, I appreciate the list because it really narrows things down! I'm not sure if I could send all of them, but I'll send you everything that I possibly can!

@ZeniaNoob It's okay! Even though you might've had time to scavenge and learn about the site, it won't necessarily mean you'll understand all of the mechanics or be able to stand on your two feet. I'll send you anything that I possibly can!

@MadameDuMal I do indeed! I'll send you them over!

@Azera That's a great way of perceiving surprises! I'll send you everything that I possibly can, and thank you so much, I appreciate it! Have a great day!

@MoonFeather190 I don't have much, but I'll send you what I can!

@Gwynivere Thank you so much for caring! I did enjoy my time, here, very much! I'll send you everything that I can to help!
@imarockinchick

I just joined this last registration period - could I ask for.. I dunno. A surprise? Anything you'd wanna give would rock. ^.^
@imarockinchick

I just joined this last registration period - could I ask for.. I dunno. A surprise? Anything you'd wanna give would rock. ^.^
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@imarockinchick any skins, food, and apparel would ne good! and 1 surprise dragon
@imarockinchick any skins, food, and apparel would ne good! and 1 surprise dragon
@imarockinchick
Not sure what's been nabbed yet, but I would love any apparel or skins. Maybe a familiar or two if you have them? Sorry it's vague; still getting in the swing of things and don't have super specific needs rn.
@imarockinchick
Not sure what's been nabbed yet, but I would love any apparel or skins. Maybe a familiar or two if you have them? Sorry it's vague; still getting in the swing of things and don't have super specific needs rn.
@imarockinchick
Hi, I'm new and I don't really know what's good. It says in the post you could put together a Newcomer's package, could you do that for me please? (: Thank you
@imarockinchick
Hi, I'm new and I don't really know what's good. It says in the post you could put together a Newcomer's package, could you do that for me please? (: Thank you
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@imarockinchick

Hi darling <3 do you think I could just have the Wind Runestone and the Windsinger Doll please ? Thank you so much :) <3
@imarockinchick

Hi darling <3 do you think I could just have the Wind Runestone and the Windsinger Doll please ? Thank you so much :) <3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Fiain Well welcome to you, newcomer! It's always great to see new faces! I hope you're enjoying your time on FlightRising! I'll send you a surprise, indeed, so beware!

@FinickFeather @Biminy I have made it a statement that I would ignore anyone who doesn't read the first comment, and I find your comments matching that description; however, due to the fact both of you are fairly new, I'll make an exception. But I hope both of you note that it's common courtesy to read the first comment of a forum to see if there's rules or explanations of some sort.

@SkyDancer10 Of course, I can! I'll send you something, soon!

@Cealygosa Hello to you too, and of course you could! I'll send them over to you!
@Fiain Well welcome to you, newcomer! It's always great to see new faces! I hope you're enjoying your time on FlightRising! I'll send you a surprise, indeed, so beware!

@FinickFeather @Biminy I have made it a statement that I would ignore anyone who doesn't read the first comment, and I find your comments matching that description; however, due to the fact both of you are fairly new, I'll make an exception. But I hope both of you note that it's common courtesy to read the first comment of a forum to see if there's rules or explanations of some sort.

@SkyDancer10 Of course, I can! I'll send you something, soon!

@Cealygosa Hello to you too, and of course you could! I'll send them over to you!
@imarockinchick
apologies, i hadn't made any plans as to the apparel i would but on my dragons and was only intending on collecting some to see what i liked.
do you have wing/leg/arm silks in any color available?
no worries if not ^^
@imarockinchick
apologies, i hadn't made any plans as to the apparel i would but on my dragons and was only intending on collecting some to see what i liked.
do you have wing/leg/arm silks in any color available?
no worries if not ^^
@Biminy It's fine, I appreciate the apology. I do, though, would you like them?
@Biminy It's fine, I appreciate the apology. I do, though, would you like them?
@imarockinchick
thank you! the celadon ones are my favorite n,n
@imarockinchick
thank you! the celadon ones are my favorite n,n
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46