Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 101 102
@DivineLush I apologize for the misunderstanding! We understood your previous order cancel as wanting yourself removed completely from the sheets, looking back over we realize that was not the case. We are truly sorry your orders have been missed so consistently; several of us are working on exams and midterms these past two weeks and last week was a bit chaotic as we puzzled out how festivals will be working.

If you'd like to resubmit your weekly order, you can pick whichever day is most suitable to you, I'll see to it your hour(s) are finished! I believe our levelers are experiencing some work overload, so you can also submit one of those as well but it'll likely be a long while before someone is able to pick it up.

I apologize for any and all inconveniences to you these past two weeks!
@DivineLush I apologize for the misunderstanding! We understood your previous order cancel as wanting yourself removed completely from the sheets, looking back over we realize that was not the case. We are truly sorry your orders have been missed so consistently; several of us are working on exams and midterms these past two weeks and last week was a bit chaotic as we puzzled out how festivals will be working.

If you'd like to resubmit your weekly order, you can pick whichever day is most suitable to you, I'll see to it your hour(s) are finished! I believe our levelers are experiencing some work overload, so you can also submit one of those as well but it'll likely be a long while before someone is able to pick it up.

I apologize for any and all inconveniences to you these past two weeks!
JOMDIQa.png
@Annalynn

Thank you for your reply, I am not really sure how to go about communicating with you guys honestly. I speak pretty clear english, or so I thought, but I guess I am honestly not being clear enough, or speaking simply enough.

*scratches head in complete confusion*

It seems like really too much hassle just to get some grinding done in the delta. I got played a fool on fest grinding in your thread, so I asked to be removed from fest specifically, by name alone, so you guys cancel everything? What?

I know school keeps people busy, but I have seen many other people getting their orders filled with zero issues, wheras mine has had constant issues from your end since the start.

Meh, just go ahead and remove me from everything, I wont be utilizing this this thread period. I do wish you all the best, but personally, FR is supposed to be fun, chasing you guys is not fun.

@Annalynn

Thank you for your reply, I am not really sure how to go about communicating with you guys honestly. I speak pretty clear english, or so I thought, but I guess I am honestly not being clear enough, or speaking simply enough.

*scratches head in complete confusion*

It seems like really too much hassle just to get some grinding done in the delta. I got played a fool on fest grinding in your thread, so I asked to be removed from fest specifically, by name alone, so you guys cancel everything? What?

I know school keeps people busy, but I have seen many other people getting their orders filled with zero issues, wheras mine has had constant issues from your end since the start.

Meh, just go ahead and remove me from everything, I wont be utilizing this this thread period. I do wish you all the best, but personally, FR is supposed to be fun, chasing you guys is not fun.

H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush

I appreciate your attempts to straighten things out with us c: To be blunt, you had mentioned lacking trust in our services during the festival - going so far as to refuse a completed order. That is completely within your right and I have no wish to argue over the fact. But as a result we had assumed you would be equally uninterested in any further dealings with us. It was not our intention to ignore you further, we just thought you were moving on to another service.

But I completely agree! The Flight Rising experience is meant to be a fun one. If you feel you can't find that with us then I sincerely hope you're able to through another service provider ^^
@DivineLush

I appreciate your attempts to straighten things out with us c: To be blunt, you had mentioned lacking trust in our services during the festival - going so far as to refuse a completed order. That is completely within your right and I have no wish to argue over the fact. But as a result we had assumed you would be equally uninterested in any further dealings with us. It was not our intention to ignore you further, we just thought you were moving on to another service.

But I completely agree! The Flight Rising experience is meant to be a fun one. If you feel you can't find that with us then I sincerely hope you're able to through another service provider ^^
JOMDIQa.png
@Annalynn

Yes, there was a lack of trust specifically by name in that grinder only for that specific hour. because I ordered all drops for 60k, as is advertised on your thread and was given ONLY fest currency and 1 chest. Kinda hard to assume a order would be "complete" if the grinder is allowed and encouraged pick and chose what to send at a whim on my dime regardless of what is ordered or the rules you have posted.

I did specifically say cancel my fest orders. not cancel ALL orders, but I guess that is also my fault too.

Best of luck, I hope you can be legit with others, I am sorry your service ONLY had a problem with me specifically.

@Annalynn

Yes, there was a lack of trust specifically by name in that grinder only for that specific hour. because I ordered all drops for 60k, as is advertised on your thread and was given ONLY fest currency and 1 chest. Kinda hard to assume a order would be "complete" if the grinder is allowed and encouraged pick and chose what to send at a whim on my dime regardless of what is ordered or the rules you have posted.

I did specifically say cancel my fest orders. not cancel ALL orders, but I guess that is also my fault too.

Best of luck, I hope you can be legit with others, I am sorry your service ONLY had a problem with me specifically.

H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush We did have the items and offer to send them to you, it was just a slight misunderstanding with a newer member that was easily rectified, but you claimed you did not trust the grind and refused the items. I'm sorry that we had so many misunderstandings.
@DivineLush We did have the items and offer to send them to you, it was just a slight misunderstanding with a newer member that was easily rectified, but you claimed you did not trust the grind and refused the items. I'm sorry that we had so many misunderstandings.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@Frootz

Hi there, I understood as wes explained, and I let it go, as I mentioned to you when I said I dont trust that grinder, but apperently, accordingto the above poster, because I had the nerve to complain about it, ALL my orders got canceled without even bothering to inform me. Vindictive it really seems.
@Frootz

Hi there, I understood as wes explained, and I let it go, as I mentioned to you when I said I dont trust that grinder, but apperently, accordingto the above poster, because I had the nerve to complain about it, ALL my orders got canceled without even bothering to inform me. Vindictive it really seems.
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
I apologise for budding in but 'the above poster' was not being vindictive. It seemed to us at the time that you no longer wanted any of our business because of having to deal with past misunderstandings topped with another slip up from myself.

And on the topic of the discombobulated grind order; that was my fault alone and I'm again, sorry for the mixup and any trouble it may have caused you.
@DivineLush
I apologise for budding in but 'the above poster' was not being vindictive. It seemed to us at the time that you no longer wanted any of our business because of having to deal with past misunderstandings topped with another slip up from myself.

And on the topic of the discombobulated grind order; that was my fault alone and I'm again, sorry for the mixup and any trouble it may have caused you.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories

Right, because "cancel my fest orders" looks exactly like "cancel ALL my orders".

You made a mistake, you said that, and I understood and let it go, however, just to explain to you WHY i didnt trust that grind hour is because when some one grinds with the intent of giving all drops, their hoard is clear, when someone grinds with the intent to give ONLY fest currency and chest, their hoard is usually NOT clear.

Items are jumbled who knows whats mine and what is not.

Since you started with the intent to only send currency and chest, I did not want the hour. I assumed it was fine to refuse since the mistake was on your end, not mine.

Apperently, saying anything at all has resulted in loosing all access to service from this thread.

That is more a reflection on how this thread is run than how I handle when some one doesnt offer the proper service. (which is to explain why, decline, and let it go)

Also, I didnt say the poster was being vindictive, I said the act of removing all of my order because I complained is vindictive. Its important to really try hard to understand what is written instead of assuming and putting words in other peoples mouths.

You not reading and understanding what is written is what caused this particular issue after all.

I guess I dont know how to order properly or speak in basic english.

@TheGodOfStories

Right, because "cancel my fest orders" looks exactly like "cancel ALL my orders".

You made a mistake, you said that, and I understood and let it go, however, just to explain to you WHY i didnt trust that grind hour is because when some one grinds with the intent of giving all drops, their hoard is clear, when someone grinds with the intent to give ONLY fest currency and chest, their hoard is usually NOT clear.

Items are jumbled who knows whats mine and what is not.

Since you started with the intent to only send currency and chest, I did not want the hour. I assumed it was fine to refuse since the mistake was on your end, not mine.

Apperently, saying anything at all has resulted in loosing all access to service from this thread.

That is more a reflection on how this thread is run than how I handle when some one doesnt offer the proper service. (which is to explain why, decline, and let it go)

Also, I didnt say the poster was being vindictive, I said the act of removing all of my order because I complained is vindictive. Its important to really try hard to understand what is written instead of assuming and putting words in other peoples mouths.

You not reading and understanding what is written is what caused this particular issue after all.

I guess I dont know how to order properly or speak in basic english.

H01Ejx7.png
@FlufferLover I'm beginning your order in the Rainsong Jungle now! It will be done within two hours.
@FlufferLover I'm beginning your order in the Rainsong Jungle now! It will be done within two hours.
@TheGodOfStories

Hi, would you take a leveling order for a derg to go from lvl 1 to 25?
I have all the stones for a mire-build, inc. ambush & eliminate that I can send with her.

Thanks x
@TheGodOfStories

Hi, would you take a leveling order for a derg to go from lvl 1 to 25?
I have all the stones for a mire-build, inc. ambush & eliminate that I can send with her.

Thanks x
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 101 102