Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~{PCG}~ Grinding, Leveling, Lv25 Sales
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 101 102
@Kedreeva Sure! In fact everyone on standing orders can place regular ones along side them.
@Kedreeva Sure! In fact everyone on standing orders can place regular ones along side them.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf13c.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf12p.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf127.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf11s.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf115.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-dbaf10i.gif
@Frootz Great, then I'll take a slot for 2h in the arena! <3 Thanks lovely!
@Frootz Great, then I'll take a slot for 2h in the arena! <3 Thanks lovely!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Frootz

May I please be added for 2h in the arena?
@Frootz

May I please be added for 2h in the arena?
@Chasingshhadows sure! Adding you now.
@Chasingshhadows sure! Adding you now.
@Frootz If I have a group of 15 fodder I would like taken to L10, how would I go about this? Most of your levelers only take 1 dragon at a time, but you you have fodder pricing.
@Frootz If I have a group of 15 fodder I would like taken to L10, how would I go about this? Most of your levelers only take 1 dragon at a time, but you you have fodder pricing.
@Missmeeya all you have to do is place the order! It just means it might be multiple levelers taking your order. Most of the "one dragon" levelers just mean they only level one dragon to 25. I will go ahead and add you, and each leveler that wants the job will contact you individually about sending over dragons.
@Missmeeya all you have to do is place the order! It just means it might be multiple levelers taking your order. Most of the "one dragon" levelers just mean they only level one dragon to 25. I will go ahead and add you, and each leveler that wants the job will contact you individually about sending over dragons.
@Frootz Okay cool. Thanks!
@Frootz Okay cool. Thanks!
@StarCookies your half hour in the crystal pools is now done and about to be on its way ^^
Edit: Ahh didn't see you changed your name XD My bad, I'll try again
@StarCookies your half hour in the crystal pools is now done and about to be on its way ^^
Edit: Ahh didn't see you changed your name XD My bad, I'll try again
yOUrClm.pngPCGsmall.png
@chatoyant

Nah it's fine! (was mostly rushing in case they introduced lair tabs today, but they didn't so take as long as you need )
@chatoyant

Nah it's fine! (was mostly rushing in case they introduced lair tabs today, but they didn't so take as long as you need )
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@TheImmatureGuy

Hiya! Sorry, my butt has been asleep all day! But, sure I'm free to lvl a derg! ^^
@TheImmatureGuy

Hiya! Sorry, my butt has been asleep all day! But, sure I'm free to lvl a derg! ^^
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 101 102