Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | !animalmafia! main thread
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[quote name="Alphadragon" date=2017-04-17 19:21:54] Yes I did. And I explained that HER suspicions are unfounded. Which is why I don't want to answer them. Full stop. [/quote] If her suspicions are based on actual evidence which was provided in the post you chose to ignore, then how are her suspicions mroenunfounded than yours? It really just seems that everyone voting against me is just chosing to do it because they don't like me and Alois. You all talk about me being biased because I think Alois is good, then are voting all against me without even acknowledging my , or alois', defence.
Alphadragon wrote on 2017-04-17:
Yes I did. And I explained that HER suspicions are unfounded. Which is why I don't want to answer them. Full stop.

If her suspicions are based on actual evidence which was provided in the post you chose to ignore, then how are her suspicions mroenunfounded than yours? It really just seems that everyone voting against me is just chosing to do it because they don't like me and Alois. You all talk about me being biased because I think Alois is good, then are voting all against me without even acknowledging my , or alois', defence.
e893cg.png
Okay. I'm off to sleep now. I'll be back again at 13:00 FR time fully but I'll check at least twice before then but don't expect any responses until after the aforementioned time.
Honestly, I think trying to starting to play mafia games again was a bad idea.
Okay. I'm off to sleep now. I'll be back again at 13:00 FR time fully but I'll check at least twice before then but don't expect any responses until after the aforementioned time.
Honestly, I think trying to starting to play mafia games again was a bad idea.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Honestly rn I feel p tired 'cause I'm kinda sick. butif I had to pick mafia right now. I would pick lux/blanket and winterreise/storm. but. I don't feel up to doing too much, so if anyone feels an inkling either way be sure to discuss.
Honestly rn I feel p tired 'cause I'm kinda sick. butif I had to pick mafia right now. I would pick lux/blanket and winterreise/storm. but. I don't feel up to doing too much, so if anyone feels an inkling either way be sure to discuss.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois Why don't I just go ahead and tackle your post(s) first, as it'll probably be easier to do this way. For starters, did you even read Histmaf 3 or were you too intimidated by the [i]341 pages[/i] of game-play that went on? And honestly 31 posts out of [b]245 I made total[/b] isn't even beginning to dent how much I contributed. I posted about 3 pages worth of fluff and 21 pages worth of content, quite the big difference when you put it that way huh? I can tell you didn't bother reading the game as well because if you did then you would've been aware that the Mafia basically rolled over and died (No offense to them they tried their best). The game was wrapped up long before it ended, and at that point there was nothing going to stop us from winning. My first post in Histmaf 3 was of course fluff, like all other intro posts are D1. It's not like I didn't get around to actually being productive like [i]some of the people here.[/i] Also don't even make me laugh with the quote you pulled from a year ago, I'd explain why but I'd probably get kicked out of the game for being too harsh on you. 1. Non contributing posts aren't restricted to just fluffing, but posts that have little to no game content within them (Like most of Maithax's post here which, what do you know, aren't fluff oriented!). Go and quote me where I explicitly used fluff-posting against Red. 2. Players here have not reacted joyfully to your fluffing this game, because you know.. People can't really get in on an "inside joke" [i]cough a very opinionated one at that cough[/i]. At least when I fluff (Which I haven't this game because I know very few players here) people are able to join in and on it, as well not have it be super cringe worthy. And even then, it wasn't him fluff-posting, it was the blatant feeling of buddying which is still a feeling that exists between the 3 of you and the opinion isn't isolated to [i]just[/i] Nemisis. Others express the same concern, but you'd rather twist our words instead of listening. It's almost like you [i]have[/i] something to hide here. 3. I play differently every single game, you can go and try to use "personal meta" on me but when it comes down to it, my actions here are going to speak louder than any previous game I've been in. It's not that hard to put an act either if someone knows their own meta well enough to mimic it in any situation, so it can be misleading. If this is something you rely on then I feel so very sorry for you. Now onto the one that doesn't have a decent grasp on "understanding". [quote]If you perceive the fluff as enjoyable to others, then why is it somehow more malicious for me to share in ab [b]inside joke[/b] between players that I know in the game?[/quote] Keyword >Inside joke. [b]A joke that is shared exclusively by a small group of people.[/b] Yeah I don't think anyone else is going to find this enjoyable [i]besides[/i] the people within this "small group". I wonder [i]why[/i] people would ever express disapproval of an "inside joke" that's just blatantly putting someone on a pedestal, because it's not annoying to witness when it's shoved down our throats or anything and god forbid we say anything against it. [quote]And "playing in the current game, not in the past" gives a significant disadvantage, because people act wildly different from games when they're town and when they're mafia[/quote] You contradicted yourself in your own argument. It doesn't give a significant disadvantage when you go into a game with everyone as a blank slate, because at the very least then you won't get the wool pulled over your eyes by someone you're [i]biased[/i] about which has already happened quite a lot this game already. Some people don't act wildly different, some people are actually fairly decent at covering up their play-style with something very similar to their Town one. And again, not having biased views going into a game about someone can help you catch actual slips easier and also help to not myslynch a Townie. [quote]Using past games is not misleading OR petty.[/quote] When your only argument about my past games are how much I fluff posted, without actually posting the amount of posts I had in said game is misleading and an petty attempt at making a case against me. Especially when again, I'm not after you because of your fluff-posting. [quote]And from looking at your last game, where you were town, you are acting a lot more malicious and aggressive, which would lead me to the conclusion that you aren't a townie.[/quote] I've [i]never[/i] rolled Mafia in a game before so good luck with pinning down my mannerisms, you aren't doing a very good job of it. And lastly, no I did not continue Lux's argument. Lux's argument was merely stating that it seemed like you two were buddying, [i][b]my argument[/b][/i] was about how it was strange that they threw suspicion at Lux [i]instead[/i] of Maithax for doing the same thing had just done, which came off to me as very OMGUS because the reasoning behind it was very poor. The only thing I've gotten from both of your play-styles is that you twist things until you can make it sound like you're right and don't even bother going back to actually read and give insightful opinions, nor do you intend to listen in on anyone else's. Both you are beginning to feel very scummy to me.
@LordAlois Why don't I just go ahead and tackle your post(s) first, as it'll probably be easier to do this way.

For starters, did you even read Histmaf 3 or were you too intimidated by the 341 pages of game-play that went on? And honestly 31 posts out of 245 I made total isn't even beginning to dent how much I contributed. I posted about 3 pages worth of fluff and 21 pages worth of content, quite the big difference when you put it that way huh?

I can tell you didn't bother reading the game as well because if you did then you would've been aware that the Mafia basically rolled over and died (No offense to them they tried their best). The game was wrapped up long before it ended, and at that point there was nothing going to stop us from winning.

My first post in Histmaf 3 was of course fluff, like all other intro posts are D1. It's not like I didn't get around to actually being productive like some of the people here. Also don't even make me laugh with the quote you pulled from a year ago, I'd explain why but I'd probably get kicked out of the game for being too harsh on you.

1. Non contributing posts aren't restricted to just fluffing, but posts that have little to no game content within them (Like most of Maithax's post here which, what do you know, aren't fluff oriented!). Go and quote me where I explicitly used fluff-posting against Red.

2. Players here have not reacted joyfully to your fluffing this game, because you know.. People can't really get in on an "inside joke" cough a very opinionated one at that cough. At least when I fluff (Which I haven't this game because I know very few players here) people are able to join in and on it, as well not have it be super cringe worthy.

And even then, it wasn't him fluff-posting, it was the blatant feeling of buddying which is still a feeling that exists between the 3 of you and the opinion isn't isolated to just Nemisis. Others express the same concern, but you'd rather twist our words instead of listening. It's almost like you have something to hide here.

3. I play differently every single game, you can go and try to use "personal meta" on me but when it comes down to it, my actions here are going to speak louder than any previous game I've been in. It's not that hard to put an act either if someone knows their own meta well enough to mimic it in any situation, so it can be misleading. If this is something you rely on then I feel so very sorry for you.

Now onto the one that doesn't have a decent grasp on "understanding".
Quote:
If you perceive the fluff as enjoyable to others, then why is it somehow more malicious for me to share in ab inside joke between players that I know in the game?

Keyword >Inside joke.
A joke that is shared exclusively by a small group of people.

Yeah I don't think anyone else is going to find this enjoyable besides the people within this "small group". I wonder why people would ever express disapproval of an "inside joke" that's just blatantly putting someone on a pedestal, because it's not annoying to witness when it's shoved down our throats or anything and god forbid we say anything against it.
Quote:
And "playing in the current game, not in the past" gives a significant disadvantage, because people act wildly different from games when they're town and when they're mafia

You contradicted yourself in your own argument. It doesn't give a significant disadvantage when you go into a game with everyone as a blank slate, because at the very least then you won't get the wool pulled over your eyes by someone you're biased about which has already happened quite a lot this game already.

Some people don't act wildly different, some people are actually fairly decent at covering up their play-style with something very similar to their Town one. And again, not having biased views going into a game about someone can help you catch actual slips easier and also help to not myslynch a Townie.
Quote:
Using past games is not misleading OR petty.

When your only argument about my past games are how much I fluff posted, without actually posting the amount of posts I had in said game is misleading and an petty attempt at making a case against me. Especially when again, I'm not after you because of your fluff-posting.
Quote:
And from looking at your last game, where you were town, you are acting a lot more malicious and aggressive, which would lead me to the conclusion that you aren't a townie.

I've never rolled Mafia in a game before so good luck with pinning down my mannerisms, you aren't doing a very good job of it.

And lastly, no I did not continue Lux's argument. Lux's argument was merely stating that it seemed like you two were buddying, my argument was about how it was strange that they threw suspicion at Lux instead of Maithax for doing the same thing had just done, which came off to me as very OMGUS because the reasoning behind it was very poor.

The only thing I've gotten from both of your play-styles is that you twist things until you can make it sound like you're right and don't even bother going back to actually read and give insightful opinions, nor do you intend to listen in on anyone else's. Both you are beginning to feel very scummy to me.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="Wintrymix" date=2017-04-17 19:47:17] Keyword >Inside joke. [b]A joke that is shared exclusively by a small group of people.[/b] Yeah I don't think anyone else is going to find this enjoyable [i]besides[/i] the people within this "small group". I wonder [i]why[/i] people would ever express disapproval of an "inside joke" that's just blatantly putting someone on a pedestal, because it's not annoying to witness when it's shoved down our throats or anything and god forbid we say anything against it. [/quote] ITS CALLED A JOKE FOR A REASON. I told everyone it was a joke as soon as it was brought up to me, which implies I WASNT SERIOUS ABOUT IT. You dont understand any of the arguments made and since you just keep getting more and more aggressive, im just done.
Wintrymix wrote on 2017-04-17:
Keyword >Inside joke.
A joke that is shared exclusively by a small group of people.

Yeah I don't think anyone else is going to find this enjoyable besides the people within this "small group". I wonder why people would ever express disapproval of an "inside joke" that's just blatantly putting someone on a pedestal, because it's not annoying to witness when it's shoved down our throats or anything and god forbid we say anything against it.

ITS CALLED A JOKE FOR A REASON. I told everyone it was a joke as soon as it was brought up to me, which implies I WASNT SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

You dont understand any of the arguments made and since you just keep getting more and more aggressive, im just done.
e893cg.png
@RedDragonD it's called an [inside/i] joke for a reason, get it right.
@RedDragonD it's called an [inside/i] joke for a reason, get it right.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
And I could say that pretty much everyone here is misunderstanding arguments not only against them, but others too.
And I could say that pretty much everyone here is misunderstanding arguments not only against them, but others too.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="Wintrymix" date=2017-04-17 20:15:14] @/RedDragonD it's called an [inside/i] joke for a reason, get it right. [/quote] do...you... not understand what a joke is? Even if you don't find it enjoyable, that doesn't mean other people can't. And by saying it was a joke, mean that it wasn't a serious comment. Is that too hard a concept for you to grasp? I'm literally leaving this website for mafia games because all the "veterans" turned into an exclusive group of d*cks who seems to hate everyone who isn't already a part of their "group" What the f*ck happened to the welcoming, friendly and [b]non-personal[/b] vibe this website's community used to give
Wintrymix wrote on 2017-04-17:
@/RedDragonD it's called an [inside/i] joke for a reason, get it right.

do...you... not understand what a joke is?

Even if you don't find it enjoyable, that doesn't mean other people can't. And by saying it was a joke, mean that it wasn't a serious comment. Is that too hard a concept for you to grasp?

I'm literally leaving this website for mafia games because all the "veterans" turned into an exclusive group of d*cks who seems to hate everyone who isn't already a part of their "group"

What the f*ck happened to the welcoming, friendly and non-personal vibe this website's community used to give
e893cg.png
@RedDragonD I understand what a joke is, yours just wasn't funny.

And to reiterate once more, an inside joke is a lot different than a joke. A joke is something everyone can get in on while an inside joke is restricted to a small group of people, which generally means others that aren't inside on the joke are not going to get it or disagree with you.

You said it yourself that it was an inside joke, don't lash out at me for your own wording. Like how you said it was mostly joking to begin with which has the implication that you're partly serious about what you're saying.

See you later, I'm definitely not going to miss you, and I'm sure other communities are going to react the same way we have to your attitude.
@RedDragonD I understand what a joke is, yours just wasn't funny.

And to reiterate once more, an inside joke is a lot different than a joke. A joke is something everyone can get in on while an inside joke is restricted to a small group of people, which generally means others that aren't inside on the joke are not going to get it or disagree with you.

You said it yourself that it was an inside joke, don't lash out at me for your own wording. Like how you said it was mostly joking to begin with which has the implication that you're partly serious about what you're saying.

See you later, I'm definitely not going to miss you, and I'm sure other communities are going to react the same way we have to your attitude.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@LordAlois I'm crying why are your posts so long I don't wanna quote T_T [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-17 06:42:10] @ Winterreise [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-04-17 02:01:57] Would y'all just transparent text search? I'm t o w n [/quote] First of all, why the transparent text? Lmao. [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-04-17 02:01:57] @ LordAlois With anyone else, I would have LOL-ed it off but for you, you're someone who sussed @ Stormdreamer in Zootopia mafia over the use of smiley faces (granted, you were right then). So how was I supposed to know if it was legit sussing or not :/? And if it was, isn't it natural for me to defend against it? Also, in MEMEfia, I remembered you sussing Bequerel more because she didn't reply to your squint (although I don't remember what was your reason for squinting). No townie will want to be squinted at harder, which is why I actually defended? If not I wouldn't have bothered lol. [/quote] Instead of immediately providing a defense for what I didn't accuse, you could've just acknowledged it - [b]that's what I'm looking for[/b] - or even ask why, like most do? You just automatically assumed and it seemed, seems, very off to me. And with StormDreamer, if you remember what happened, you'd know that the whole ':)' thing was a once-in-a-lifetime lynch theory that was simply because of their meta. [size=4]It wasn't something random I pulled out of a hat and happened to have gotten mafia, ya know. Unless that's how you feel. Something random I pulled out of a hat and I seemed to have gotten mafia.[/size] [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-04-17 02:41:56] [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 23:28:23] @ Wintrymix Luxmold started the argument - I did mention Red might be buttering me up, but I said I was brushing it off, but luxmold then enticed Red to reply. and once you stepped in they stepped out, which is what made me feel a bit off in their actions. But yeah, tell me what y'all think together, even if it's still the same. [/quote] @ LordAlois Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it sounds like you're saying that @Luxmold starts the whole argument, Wintry steps in, and then Lux just conveniently disappears. Did some forum search, and no, Lux did continue to add to the discussion. However, in this post, it sounds like she has already concluded what she started: [quote name="luxmold" date=2017-04-16 16:29:43] @ LordAlois @ RedDragonD I'm not trying to attack you guys or anything. However, Red has mentioned how great Alois is in almost every post he's made so far. I also discussed this with my other head as well and we both agree that the questionnaire was pretty fluffy. Half of the questions were fluff/ questions that couldn't actually be answered. The cheesecake question was fine but the one asking about who you think is town and who you think is maf just introduces bias right from the start. Sorry about saying it was gross btw. Just reminded me of something I use to be apart of and don't have fond memories of. I didn't mean it personally. However, even if you were joking about it, I don't appreciate excessive amounts of fluff since it clutters the thread and makes it harder to scum hunt if you two are constantly doing it. [/quote] So, it makes sense to me that she did not continue...how do I say it....intensely?? talking about it :P? [/quote] No, you got that wrong. If you read my post, I did address that. [quote name="LordAlois" date=2017-04-16 22:38:39] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2167499/3#post_26743623]Here[/url] is the first post you made at 15:07:59. Then you remained completely silent as Wintrymix took over, until 16:29:43 in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2167499/6#post_26745177]this[/url] post. [/quote] Luxmold does conveniently disappear. They disappear for over an hour and 15ish minutes in between their first and second post. The vibes I get from the posts before and after don't sit right with me and yes, as always, they could've been doing something else, literally anything else, and probably ended up doing something else, but the hand-off seemed too clean. It seemed as if it was their intention once Wintrymix started posting to just lay low. [/quote] Hope I did the coding properly. 1. I have grown fond of transparent text :> [colour=transparent]yo[/color] 2. First bolded phrase- yeah, that's what [i]you[/i] were looking for, not what I would have responded. 3. The smiley face thing in Zootopia maf- Tbh the last and only time I read Zootopia was in January (around the melting snow mafia, where you mentioned it), which was why the memory of it was (and still is) hazy. All I remembered was that you sussed Storm over smiley faces and people actually went through with the lynch. Also, the last time I played with you was in Melting Snow, which was quite some time ago, so I don't remember details of your meta. What I remember was that you made large walls of text, analysing people's posts, and squinting. For reasons I don't remember and didn't think it was important enough to retrieve at the start of this game. So, when I saw what you wrote, you sounded the same as how you would have squinted at people. And, I've taken the liberty to look through MEMEfia. [quote name="Winterreise" date=2016-12-24 00:41:56] [quote name="RedDragonD" date=2016-12-23 15:44:36] winterreise Has never heard of their meme. DOESNT LIKE MEMES. 100% CONFIRMED MAFIA. Also made a post asking about mafias role in the flavor. no real valuable information, so null vibe yet again. They said they wont post as much day 2 onwards, so slightly squinting [/quote] @ reddragond Whoops I didn't see this. 1. Come onnnn :( if everyone knew all memes then they can all take the title of 'Lordy McTrash' xD 2. I said I (probably) wouldn't post as much from D2 onwards because I'm neither a good nor experienced player, so in case I have nothing to contribute, I don't want to be sussed. Besides, I don't see how that makes me suspicious, even if only slightly. [/quote] How was the suspicion and my defense there different from here (besides the context, I suppose)? You didn't call me out then. Hence I feel that your reason is invalid. Here :/ 4. Lux backing out- I believe Lux has a already responded to it and there's no way I can prove her defense otherwise. That's all I'll say for now cos I got lessons x.x
@LordAlois
I'm crying why are your posts so long I don't wanna quote T_T
LordAlois wrote on 2017-04-17:
@ Winterreise
Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-17:
Would y'all just transparent text search? I'm t o w n

First of all, why the transparent text? Lmao.

@ LordAlois

With anyone else, I would have LOL-ed it off but for you, you're someone who sussed @ Stormdreamer in Zootopia mafia over the use of smiley faces (granted, you were right then). So how was I supposed to know if it was legit sussing or not :/? And if it was, isn't it natural for me to defend against it? Also, in MEMEfia, I remembered you sussing Bequerel more because she didn't reply to your squint (although I don't remember what was your reason for squinting). No townie will want to be squinted at harder, which is why I actually defended? If not I wouldn't have bothered lol.

Instead of immediately providing a defense for what I didn't accuse, you could've just acknowledged it - that's what I'm looking for - or even ask why, like most do? You just automatically assumed and it seemed, seems, very off to me. And with StormDreamer, if you remember what happened, you'd know that the whole ':)' thing was a once-in-a-lifetime lynch theory that was simply because of their meta.
It wasn't something random I pulled out of a hat and happened to have gotten mafia, ya know. Unless that's how you feel. Something random I pulled out of a hat and I seemed to have gotten mafia.

LordAlois wrote on 2017-04-16:
@ Wintrymix

Luxmold started the argument - I did mention Red might be buttering me up, but I said I was brushing it off, but luxmold then enticed Red to reply. and once you stepped in they stepped out, which is what made me feel a bit off in their actions. But yeah, tell me what y'all think together, even if it's still the same.

@ LordAlois
Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it sounds like you're saying that @Luxmold starts the whole argument, Wintry steps in, and then Lux just conveniently disappears.
Did some forum search, and no, Lux did continue to add to the discussion. However, in this post, it sounds like she has already concluded what she started:
luxmold wrote on 2017-04-16:
@ LordAlois @ RedDragonD
I'm not trying to attack you guys or anything. However, Red has mentioned how great Alois is in almost every post he's made so far. I also discussed this with my other head as well and we both agree that the questionnaire was pretty fluffy. Half of the questions were fluff/ questions that couldn't actually be answered. The cheesecake question was fine but the one asking about who you think is town and who you think is maf just introduces bias right from the start.

Sorry about saying it was gross btw. Just reminded me of something I use to be apart of and don't have fond memories of. I didn't mean it personally.

However, even if you were joking about it, I don't appreciate excessive amounts of fluff since it clutters the thread and makes it harder to scum hunt if you two are constantly doing it.
So, it makes sense to me that she did not continue...how do I say it....intensely?? talking about it :P?

No, you got that wrong. If you read my post, I did address that.
LordAlois wrote on 2017-04-16:
Here is the first post you made at 15:07:59. Then you remained completely silent as Wintrymix took over, until 16:29:43 in this post.

Luxmold does conveniently disappear. They disappear for over an hour and 15ish minutes in between their first and second post. The vibes I get from the posts before and after don't sit right with me and yes, as always, they could've been doing something else, literally anything else, and probably ended up doing something else, but the hand-off seemed too clean. It seemed as if it was their intention once Wintrymix started posting to just lay low.
Hope I did the coding properly.

1. I have grown fond of transparent text :> [colour=transparent]yo[/color]

2. First bolded phrase- yeah, that's what you were looking for, not what I would have responded.

3. The smiley face thing in Zootopia maf- Tbh the last and only time I read Zootopia was in January (around the melting snow mafia, where you mentioned it), which was why the memory of it was (and still is) hazy. All I remembered was that you sussed Storm over smiley faces and people actually went through with the lynch. Also, the last time I played with you was in Melting Snow, which was quite some time ago, so I don't remember details of your meta. What I remember was that you made large walls of text, analysing people's posts, and squinting. For reasons I don't remember and didn't think it was important enough to retrieve at the start of this game. So, when I saw what you wrote, you sounded the same as how you would have squinted at people.
And, I've taken the liberty to look through MEMEfia.
Winterreise wrote on 2016-12-24:
RedDragonD wrote on 2016-12-23:
winterreise
Has never heard of their meme. DOESNT LIKE MEMES. 100% CONFIRMED MAFIA. Also made a post asking about mafias role in the flavor. no real valuable information, so null vibe yet again. They said they wont post as much day 2 onwards, so slightly squinting

@ reddragond

Whoops I didn't see this.
1. Come onnnn :( if everyone knew all memes then they can all take the title of 'Lordy McTrash' xD

2. I said I (probably) wouldn't post as much from D2 onwards because I'm neither a good nor experienced player, so in case I have nothing to contribute, I don't want to be sussed. Besides, I don't see how that makes me suspicious, even if only slightly.
How was the suspicion and my defense there different from here (besides the context, I suppose)? You didn't call me out then.

Hence I feel that your reason is invalid. Here :/

4. Lux backing out- I believe Lux has a already responded to it and there's no way I can prove her defense otherwise.

That's all I'll say for now cos I got lessons x.x
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25