Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Delicious Deities
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So this happened... [quote name="BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-07-20 12:40:29] [quote name="StarSync" date=2016-07-20 07:13:58] 4: your favorite FR deity [b]Tideloaf[/b] and plaguemom. I'm switching tomorrow! [/quote] This made me spew tea from laughter. Thank you. When I get the chance I am totally photoshopping Tidelord's face onto a loaf of bread. [/quote] And then one hour later of fooling around on MS Paint with a laptop mouse, [i]THIS[/i] happened: [img]http://i.imgur.com/30bv5zz.jpg[/img] ...To the person on the art team who originally drew the Tidelord, I am sincerely sorry for butchering your creation. To the @Tidelord himself, gotta say you're looking pretty fine here. EDIT: I just now realized how large his arms are in proportion to the rest of his body. Guess he's been hitting the gym lately.
So this happened...
BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-07-20:
StarSync wrote on 2016-07-20:

4: your favorite FR deity
Tideloaf and plaguemom. I'm switching tomorrow!

This made me spew tea from laughter. Thank you. When I get the chance I am totally photoshopping Tidelord's face onto a loaf of bread.

And then one hour later of fooling around on MS Paint with a laptop mouse, THIS happened:

30bv5zz.jpg

...To the person on the art team who originally drew the Tidelord, I am sincerely sorry for butchering your creation.

To the @Tidelord himself, gotta say you're looking pretty fine here.

EDIT: I just now realized how large his arms are in proportion to the rest of his body. Guess he's been hitting the gym lately.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Perfect.
Perfect.
PQznZys.png
Yes.
Yes.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
As a droplet I approve.
As a droplet I approve.
Na5WGHa.png
But what about a meatloaf?
But what about a meatloaf?
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara

Earthshaker?
@Kapara

Earthshaker?
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
Earthpeppershaker

I tried
Earthpeppershaker

I tried
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@BlueAlphyn885

Almost made a header about this... Mind if I do?
@BlueAlphyn885

Almost made a header about this... Mind if I do?
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@FlightRiser2005

Excuse me being oblivious, but what's a header?
@FlightRiser2005

Excuse me being oblivious, but what's a header?
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885

A signature. I just call em' headers 4 some reason.
@BlueAlphyn885

A signature. I just call em' headers 4 some reason.
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13