Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | !animalmafia! main thread
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Do you guys just genuinely not like me..?
Do you guys just genuinely not like me..?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
I thought it was just a heated game
I thought it was just a heated game
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois
Nah I just wanted to fly under your radar for once :3 and also be more independent and less useless in scumhunting ^_^
@LordAlois
Nah I just wanted to fly under your radar for once :3 and also be more independent and less useless in scumhunting ^_^
Clearly I failed. Rate my latest defense though :3
Clearly I failed. Rate my latest defense though :3
@LordAlois
I don't hate you. I just get super annoyed when people brag like that. It's super egotistical to me, and the constant defense and praise of that was also obnoxious. Like yeah, ur good, but I don't need it constantly shoved in my face. And the insistence by other people that your some kinda scum hunting god also annoyed the hell outta me.
@LordAlois
I don't hate you. I just get super annoyed when people brag like that. It's super egotistical to me, and the constant defense and praise of that was also obnoxious. Like yeah, ur good, but I don't need it constantly shoved in my face. And the insistence by other people that your some kinda scum hunting god also annoyed the hell outta me.
[img]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/18939040/2d9b80f19dba62b48243fea4724a395f29f0db2f.gif[/img]
2d9b80f19dba62b48243fea4724a395f29f0db2f.gif
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Morning. Ohh boy, to what did I come back.

@LordAlois

I took nothing personally too, and also did not mean nothing personally. It was heated indeed and, by the way, I'm sorry for my agressive tone earlier in that post. I was tired, don't feel too well at the moment and was getting a tad salty because I felt kind of ignored >_>

But nothing I said was a personal attack on anybody and I am genuinely sorry if someone sees that different.
Morning. Ohh boy, to what did I come back.

@LordAlois

I took nothing personally too, and also did not mean nothing personally. It was heated indeed and, by the way, I'm sorry for my agressive tone earlier in that post. I was tired, don't feel too well at the moment and was getting a tad salty because I felt kind of ignored >_>

But nothing I said was a personal attack on anybody and I am genuinely sorry if someone sees that different.
Seriously? What has happened to the mafia community i used to know and love? Where has all the welcoming and friendly vibes gone? Why is it becoming filled with rude people talking **** about other people? What happened in the few months i took a break from mafia games? I'm disappointed. I used to love these games but now the people playing them are turning so cruel. This is not the place i used to know. I hate that. I miss the silly jokes and, honestly, i miss the days when day one was mainly about fluff and getting to know the other players. I think I'm with Red. I think I'm honestly done with these games. I never thought I would not even get to play these for a year before quitting. I had hoped for longer. It was fun until now. I hope you all are happy with what you've turned this community into. Because i don't think you all can go back now.

You don't even deserve my well wishes but may the stars light your paths and farewell on your journeys through life because I hope that i never talk to the majority of you here, with a few exceptions, again.
Seriously? What has happened to the mafia community i used to know and love? Where has all the welcoming and friendly vibes gone? Why is it becoming filled with rude people talking **** about other people? What happened in the few months i took a break from mafia games? I'm disappointed. I used to love these games but now the people playing them are turning so cruel. This is not the place i used to know. I hate that. I miss the silly jokes and, honestly, i miss the days when day one was mainly about fluff and getting to know the other players. I think I'm with Red. I think I'm honestly done with these games. I never thought I would not even get to play these for a year before quitting. I had hoped for longer. It was fun until now. I hope you all are happy with what you've turned this community into. Because i don't think you all can go back now.

You don't even deserve my well wishes but may the stars light your paths and farewell on your journeys through life because I hope that i never talk to the majority of you here, with a few exceptions, again.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
....Oh... I'm sorry that the game has ended. ;w; I was actually looking forwards to this... aaa..
....Oh... I'm sorry that the game has ended. ;w; I was actually looking forwards to this... aaa..
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@PandaSong

I'm so sorry your game had to end like this. ;-;

Also @LordAlois I didn't see a problem with your logic, and I'm not exactly Wintrymix's favorite, either. xD
@PandaSong

I'm so sorry your game had to end like this. ;-;

Also @LordAlois I didn't see a problem with your logic, and I'm not exactly Wintrymix's favorite, either. xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25