Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | !animalmafia! main thread
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
After I calmed down and thought about it, yes, I have gone to far and I apologize to all of you, especially @LordAlois @PandaSong.

Alois, I am sorry that I have ignored your post earlier. I normally never would've done that and I blame myself for doing it. College has been really really harsh on me and somehow the stress and anxiety got the better of me. Of course, that's no reason for me to blow up and say all the rude things I said.

Panda, I understand how every mod don't want their games to end like this. I am so sorry that I said what I said in discord. I don't expect you to forgive me, but please accept my apology.

I would say more but...there's nothing else for me to say except that I truly feel very bad for everything I said that may have offended all of you. Please don't let me be the reason the mafia community is no longer as nice. However, if you truly think so, I would gladly step out of mafias for a long time. I don't want the FR community ruined because of me.
After I calmed down and thought about it, yes, I have gone to far and I apologize to all of you, especially @LordAlois @PandaSong.

Alois, I am sorry that I have ignored your post earlier. I normally never would've done that and I blame myself for doing it. College has been really really harsh on me and somehow the stress and anxiety got the better of me. Of course, that's no reason for me to blow up and say all the rude things I said.

Panda, I understand how every mod don't want their games to end like this. I am so sorry that I said what I said in discord. I don't expect you to forgive me, but please accept my apology.

I would say more but...there's nothing else for me to say except that I truly feel very bad for everything I said that may have offended all of you. Please don't let me be the reason the mafia community is no longer as nice. However, if you truly think so, I would gladly step out of mafias for a long time. I don't want the FR community ruined because of me.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@PandaSong

I'm sorry the game ended like this. I hope you will one day reboot it and try it again. It sounded fun and I was looking forward to playing it. If I said anything hurtful to anyone, I am sorry. I don't have much to say as I don't really know what to say. So I'll just say that I hope we can put this behind us and move forwad anew.
@PandaSong

I'm sorry the game ended like this. I hope you will one day reboot it and try it again. It sounded fun and I was looking forward to playing it. If I said anything hurtful to anyone, I am sorry. I don't have much to say as I don't really know what to say. So I'll just say that I hope we can put this behind us and move forwad anew.
@PandaSong

It's unfortunate to see this game end in such a manner. I think things could have been handled better, as it seems from what I viewed in the chat that you didn't attempt to reign in what was being said before bringing this to a fullstop, at all. Furthermore, showing off the players hydra chat where they have discussed personal details is petty, punishing and wrong. The mafia chat with its actions and discussion, sure. But not that. You had moderator privilege and frankly showed bad form in airing everything discussed. The players as a whole could have behaved better but you as a moderator had control over the perpetuation of the drama.
@PandaSong

It's unfortunate to see this game end in such a manner. I think things could have been handled better, as it seems from what I viewed in the chat that you didn't attempt to reign in what was being said before bringing this to a fullstop, at all. Furthermore, showing off the players hydra chat where they have discussed personal details is petty, punishing and wrong. The mafia chat with its actions and discussion, sure. But not that. You had moderator privilege and frankly showed bad form in airing everything discussed. The players as a whole could have behaved better but you as a moderator had control over the perpetuation of the drama.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis I wasn't aware I would have to babysit my players in their chats in such a manner. I only responded to pings in the chats and when I began to read it I was frankly appalled and startled as I was in what was happening in the forum. It had gone too far, both in the chats and especially the thread, so I put a stop to it.
The hydra chats I considered an official !animalmafia! chat, so I don't see any problems with releasing them as they were a part of the mafia chat as well.

If you read the chat, the mafia members themselves discussed how the chat was going to be released. If they had asked not to, I would've done so, but they said "let them hate us".
I was planning on releasing the chat at the end of the game.

The actions of the players show nothing of my moderation as they are not me. I warned players in the thread. This game is supposed to be not personal and most players made it so.
One warning should be sufficient, as you are all grown human beings capable of using a computer to play mafia games.
@Leremis I wasn't aware I would have to babysit my players in their chats in such a manner. I only responded to pings in the chats and when I began to read it I was frankly appalled and startled as I was in what was happening in the forum. It had gone too far, both in the chats and especially the thread, so I put a stop to it.
The hydra chats I considered an official !animalmafia! chat, so I don't see any problems with releasing them as they were a part of the mafia chat as well.

If you read the chat, the mafia members themselves discussed how the chat was going to be released. If they had asked not to, I would've done so, but they said "let them hate us".
I was planning on releasing the chat at the end of the game.

The actions of the players show nothing of my moderation as they are not me. I warned players in the thread. This game is supposed to be not personal and most players made it so.
One warning should be sufficient, as you are all grown human beings capable of using a computer to play mafia games.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25