Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 471 472
@Culex

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I Scratch+Eliminated a Serthis Potionmaster with only one Scratch?...

51 Strength.
@Culex

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I Scratch+Eliminated a Serthis Potionmaster with only one Scratch?...

51 Strength.
XgFzLz3.gif
I love it, thank you so much ^-^
I love it, thank you so much ^-^
Does anyone have the Arcane (Magical Might Fragment) no one's selling them in the auction house, and it's not currently being sold at the marketplace. ^^ Kinda needs help heh
Does anyone have the Arcane (Magical Might Fragment) no one's selling them in the auction house, and it's not currently being sold at the marketplace. ^^ Kinda needs help heh
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@ThePancakeQueen

You can try looking around on the item sales forum for those! They aren't necessary, but they help a lot! Be warned though, the arcane might fragments I bought were around 20kt per fragment!
@ThePancakeQueen

You can try looking around on the item sales forum for those! They aren't necessary, but they help a lot! Be warned though, the arcane might fragments I bought were around 20kt per fragment!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
i have a question that might have been answered before. which element is best to use in the Mire and which in the Kelp Beds?
i have a question that might have been answered before. which element is best to use in the Mire and which in the Kelp Beds?
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@NutsFox [quote]When starting a new team, elements can matter. If you want to farm in the Golem Workshop, or train dragons in the Kelp Beds, make your dragons Plague-element, as that will make them resist the most elemental attacks. If you want to train dragons in the Mire, use an Arcane-element dragon.[/quote] Taken from the section "Any tips" in the first post :)
@NutsFox
Quote:
When starting a new team, elements can matter. If you want to farm in the Golem Workshop, or train dragons in the Kelp Beds, make your dragons Plague-element, as that will make them resist the most elemental attacks. If you want to train dragons in the Mire, use an Arcane-element dragon.
Taken from the section "Any tips" in the first post :)
trDeB4W.png
@Huskily thank you!
@Huskily thank you!
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Oh whoa, this is great! I'm glad my friend showed me this before I got too deep into the coli. It seems like my life would have been a lot harder without this guide. Thanks so much for making it!
Oh whoa, this is great! I'm glad my friend showed me this before I got too deep into the coli. It seems like my life would have been a lot harder without this guide. Thanks so much for making it!
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
@chibiprince Pinging him so he can find this guide
@chibiprince Pinging him so he can find this guide
I ALWAYS have this in another tab every time I log in X3
I ALWAYS have this in another tab every time I log in X3
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 471 472