Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 471 472
Thank you for this guide, it has basically given me my mean of income : )
Thank you for this guide, it has basically given me my mean of income : )

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@rixathedragon check this out!
@rixathedragon check this out!
970.400px.thetipsymxrmaid_zpsats6d3ob.png
uhhh Hello!! Could I get a bit of help? Not gonna ping Culex cause I don't want to bother him with this probably stupid question. I've finally gotten my first lv 25 dragon, but the stats don't match up. [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2bf7f7ec758f474c8c8c4edaea6162fb.png[/img] I never increased anything but STR and QCK, just like the guide said, but I can't get him the 13 vitality the guide says you have to have once you hit 25. What did I do wrong? Was I not supposed to use a coatl this whole time? edit: The tincture should fix it i think? ignore this :0
uhhh Hello!! Could I get a bit of help? Not gonna ping Culex cause I don't want to bother him with this probably stupid question.

I've finally gotten my first lv 25 dragon, but the stats don't match up.

2bf7f7ec758f474c8c8c4edaea6162fb.png

I never increased anything but STR and QCK, just like the guide said, but I can't get him the 13 vitality the guide says you have to have once you hit 25. What did I do wrong? Was I not supposed to use a coatl this whole time?

edit: The tincture should fix it i think? ignore this :0
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
@Mataschmata
You did nothing wrong sweetie! He's perfectly fine C: My 2 lvl 25s are like that as well. The major ones needed are strength and quick. You have those down so he should work like a charm! He's so handsome btw ^-^
@Mataschmata
You did nothing wrong sweetie! He's perfectly fine C: My 2 lvl 25s are like that as well. The major ones needed are strength and quick. You have those down so he should work like a charm! He's so handsome btw ^-^
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
[quote name="WhiteVixen" date=2017-04-26 23:35:09] @Mataschmata You did nothing wrong sweetie! He's perfectly fine C: My 2 lvl 25s are like that as well. The major ones needed are strength and quick. You have those down so he should work like a charm! He's so handsome btw ^-^ [/quote] i already tinctured him WHOOPS,, at least i wont make that same mistake on the other one, then my 3rd is gonna get the 2-fod build. thank you so much!! he's my precious son
WhiteVixen wrote on 2017-04-26:
@Mataschmata

i already tinctured him WHOOPS,, at least i wont make that same mistake on the other one, then my 3rd is gonna get the 2-fod build. thank you so much!! he's my precious son
@Mataschmata
Ah I see. Glad I could tell you before you got to the other one. Have fun coli-ing :) Oh and I see your poor babes need some food! Do you need any extra? I'm always glad to help someone low on stock ^-^
@Mataschmata
Ah I see. Glad I could tell you before you got to the other one. Have fun coli-ing :) Oh and I see your poor babes need some food! Do you need any extra? I'm always glad to help someone low on stock ^-^
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen thank you for the offer! They're fine, I just forget to feed them after a lost fight sometimes. I get enough food from the coli :>
@WhiteVixen thank you for the offer! They're fine, I just forget to feed them after a lost fight sometimes. I get enough food from the coli :>
B l e s s this guide.
B l e s s this guide.
ulFlA7j.jpgnP8F3PF.gif
WHY ARE ELIMINATE'S SO EXPENSIVE. I can't even buy one because apparently I'm poor, given how high those prices are.
RIP Treasure hoard
RIP My poor dragons
(RIP my food stash too, if I never get that battle stone)
WHY ARE ELIMINATE'S SO EXPENSIVE. I can't even buy one because apparently I'm poor, given how high those prices are.
RIP Treasure hoard
RIP My poor dragons
(RIP my food stash too, if I never get that battle stone)
@Sparklingfalls 270k gold is easy to come by if you sell Baldwin materials and extra items. Once you get those eliminates you can farm back for all the cash you spent on em. I'm doing well in the coli,making an average of 30k every trip there!
@Sparklingfalls 270k gold is easy to come by if you sell Baldwin materials and extra items. Once you get those eliminates you can farm back for all the cash you spent on em. I'm doing well in the coli,making an average of 30k every trip there!
Skididididoobap
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 471 472