Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 1132 1133
@suburbansamurai; i'm really sorry about this. can i please get the image for [skin=22068] replaced with this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/NEpfsOj.png[/img] i just brightened up the gold areas a little bit. it came out a lot darker than i intended, there's a weird discrepancy in color/brightness between the devices i draw on and do my main browsing with i forgot to account for. orz;;; thank you!
@suburbansamurai; i'm really sorry about this. can i please get the image for replaced with this:
NEpfsOj.png

i just brightened up the gold areas a little bit. it came out a lot darker than i intended, there's a weird discrepancy in color/brightness between the devices i draw on and do my main browsing with i forgot to account for. orz;;;

thank you!
@Undel I accidentally put the wrong image size , can you return the blueprint so I can change it? Number #38748 ........Sorry to bother you

@Undel I accidentally put the wrong image size , can you return the blueprint so I can change it? Number #38748 ........Sorry to bother you

__ HBCSqae.png Oau1AoM.gif 6zPi0Jf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
@suburbansamurai
I change my user ID but the ID on the accents I made earlier still have the old ID
Can you change them to my new ID?:)

@suburbansamurai
I change my user ID but the ID on the accents I made earlier still have the old ID
Can you change them to my new ID?:)

@suburbansamurai Hi! An accent that recently got accepted seems to have an issue with the shadow layer. I used a clipping mask instead of clipping it directly on to the accent so the shadows are a little bit off and appear lighter on dark backgrounds / dragons. Can you update the image to this one? It should be identical except I have dealt with the weird shadows. [img]http://i.imgur.com/c5bzkIU.png[/img] [skin=22073]
@suburbansamurai Hi! An accent that recently got accepted seems to have an issue with the shadow layer. I used a clipping mask instead of clipping it directly on to the accent so the shadows are a little bit off and appear lighter on dark backgrounds / dragons. Can you update the image to this one? It should be identical except I have dealt with the weird shadows.

c5bzkIU.png
Heya..I made a stupid mistake and submitted my accent as 750 pixels instead of 350. I waited 8 days and didnt even realize. So now I have submitted the correct version, do I have to wait another 8 days? I know its my own fault but well Im tired of waiting :|
The new order number is 38760.
Heya..I made a stupid mistake and submitted my accent as 750 pixels instead of 350. I waited 8 days and didnt even realize. So now I have submitted the correct version, do I have to wait another 8 days? I know its my own fault but well Im tired of waiting :|
The new order number is 38760.
enhCzub.gif
@ZIMAO The order is cancelled, which automatically returns the Blueprint to your hoard. For future reference, for any skin related questions or requests, you'll want to tag either @SuburbanSamurai or @madsniper.

@OrionPax The descriptions are updated.

@Accents The image is updated.
@ZIMAO The order is cancelled, which automatically returns the Blueprint to your hoard. For future reference, for any skin related questions or requests, you'll want to tag either @SuburbanSamurai or @madsniper.

@OrionPax The descriptions are updated.

@Accents The image is updated.
@Jinbeizame That was our goof. Please resubmit it and post or PM me the order # and I'll fill it.
@Jinbeizame That was our goof. Please resubmit it and post or PM me the order # and I'll fill it.
@Endivinity the new version you submitted looks good.

@ScutalLizard The new version looks good to submit.

@daintyboots The image is updated.

@Endivinity the new version you submitted looks good.

@ScutalLizard The new version looks good to submit.

@daintyboots The image is updated.

@SuburbanSumarai - hey so i changed my username quite a while ago but never got around to ask for all of my accents to get their descriptions updated!!

thanks so much!! ;A;
@SuburbanSumarai - hey so i changed my username quite a while ago but never got around to ask for all of my accents to get their descriptions updated!!

thanks so much!! ;A;
1MLrn1k.png
@suburbansamurai alright, thank you! New order number is #38777
@suburbansamurai alright, thank you! New order number is #38777
Hanging by a broken thread
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 1132 1133