Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 266 267
The icons are amazing.... :p
The icons are amazing.... :p
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
oh don't mind me
200.gif
It's all lies, lies I tell ya! The artists children, they're to blame! In an effort to thwart countless nights of crappy macaroni and fake pizza (spaghetti sauce on bread seemed like such a good idea) the children organized a massive rebellion and have locked the site's artist and admins in a secret outdoor fort crudely fashioned out of masking tape, glitter and project glue. And they are being fed, ironically enough, uncooked macaroni!!! I imagine, in due time of course, the artists will simply kick down the walls and forward a swift finger pointing scolding, but as of now, we can only hope and pray.
It's all lies, lies I tell ya! The artists children, they're to blame! In an effort to thwart countless nights of crappy macaroni and fake pizza (spaghetti sauce on bread seemed like such a good idea) the children organized a massive rebellion and have locked the site's artist and admins in a secret outdoor fort crudely fashioned out of masking tape, glitter and project glue. And they are being fed, ironically enough, uncooked macaroni!!! I imagine, in due time of course, the artists will simply kick down the walls and forward a swift finger pointing scolding, but as of now, we can only hope and pray.
oV0kaW6_zpsyvg4qg6u.png
*applause* Very neat April Fools. It really made me laugh and brighten up my mood!^^ Job well done Akiri and FR staff!
*applause* Very neat April Fools. It really made me laugh and brighten up my mood!^^ Job well done Akiri and FR staff!
fr_lead2_by_atroxreaperkaltbach-dbyjwsy.png
my god

cAVEAT, WHAT HAPPENED. WHO DID THIS TO YOU???
my god

cAVEAT, WHAT HAPPENED. WHO DID THIS TO YOU???
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
invisibility cloak

pls
invisibility cloak

pls
10/10 update
10/10 update
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
It's so beautiful! *-* I laughed for minutes even though I began my day with a bad mood! XD
Can we please keep this option? :D
It's so beautiful! *-* I laughed for minutes even though I began my day with a bad mood! XD
Can we please keep this option? :D
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
OH
MY
GOD

I came on this website and immediatly though "hey, a bug". Then I realised, it's aprils fools day.
OH
MY
GOD

I came on this website and immediatly though "hey, a bug". Then I realised, it's aprils fools day.
♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥small7_zps60257e78.png♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥
9 hours ahead of FR-time
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg

B-Bump!
tumblr_me4npwxbg91rl43djo1_500.gif

water_ani.gif
AKIRI I LOVE U PLEASE MAKE THIS PERMENANT
AKIRI I LOVE U PLEASE MAKE THIS PERMENANT
Agender (Agender flag)They/Them (Agender flag)Gray Asexual (Asexual flag)
jA5A7gu.pngw8JMf5u.pngnxnvMxS.png
msNXKHF.pngCjazofY.pngciKJAru.png
G8AyR6r.pngd7mJF4W.png6Ef6hwD.png
uiiU27c.pngwLurwzJ.png4bCo5Hl.png
b9kiMNi.pngo7CqYdD.pnguVi0BlM.png & more! (oof)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 266 267