Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 339 340 341 342 343 ... 592 593
I got redirected to the "you won $1000!" site again a few minutes ago. [quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-03-27 08:43:47] also i'm pretty sure some instructions to reporting ads should be moved to the first page, just so you don't have to search for them a lot [/quote] I second this
I got redirected to the "you won $1000!" site again a few minutes ago.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-03-27:
also i'm pretty sure some instructions to reporting ads should be moved to the first page, just so you don't have to search for them a lot

I second this
ooouuughhhhh i haven't been active on here since 2016 so much has changed but my favorite dragon has not (coatls)
As I was logging in, I was redirected to a page showing a pop up,stating "the gift certificate is already gone".
As I was logging in, I was redirected to a page showing a pop up,stating "the gift certificate is already gone".
986zPJT.png
I have gotten the "You have won $1000" add redirect multiple times, and it takes me to a sight that looks like Facebook (I doubt it's actually Facebook) and it usually happens about 5 seconds after the page loads.
I have gotten the "You have won $1000" add redirect multiple times, and it takes me to a sight that looks like Facebook (I doubt it's actually Facebook) and it usually happens about 5 seconds after the page loads.
lightning_banner.pnglightning_rune_50x50.png lightning_banner.png
[quote name="RainbowZX18e" date=2017-03-27 15:22:22] I have gotten the "You have won $1000" add redirect multiple times, and it takes me to a sight that looks like Facebook (I doubt it's actually Facebook) and it usually happens about 5 seconds after the page loads. [/quote] Have been encountering this problem for the past few weeks or so, but it's gotten particularly bad today, with redirects happening a few times in a row before disappearing again. The url seems to be rightnetwork.club, if that helps. edit: This only happens on Safari on iOS, along with a text pop up with the "You have won $1000". edit 2: uploaded a screenshot http://m.imgur.com/1HEIHEh
RainbowZX18e wrote on 2017-03-27:

Have been encountering this problem for the past few weeks or so, but it's gotten particularly bad today, with redirects happening a few times in a row before disappearing again. The url seems to be rightnetwork.club, if that helps.

edit: This only happens on Safari on iOS, along with a text pop up with the "You have won $1000".

edit 2: uploaded a screenshot http://m.imgur.com/1HEIHEh
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
I've been getting this ad repeatedly (got it while I was on this page) [img]https://i.imgur.com/C3Hz5iW.png[/img] If you need more info let me know. It'll probably happen again soon. Edit- happened four times just now while I was browsing this thread (once when I went to add this edit)-this is a really bad one. It will likely happen again when I click submit, I might have to stop using FR till it's gone, I can't do anything like this.
I've been getting this ad repeatedly (got it while I was on this page)
C3Hz5iW.png
If you need more info let me know. It'll probably happen again soon.

Edit- happened four times just now while I was browsing this thread (once when I went to add this edit)-this is a really bad one. It will likely happen again when I click submit, I might have to stop using FR till it's gone, I can't do anything like this.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I've reported the same ad too awhile ago and just got it again a few minutes ago attempting to navigate to my dragons to feed theme defiantly seems like o be something up with iPhone. Phaps like others seeming to suggest is blocking that urls domain for a the time being.
I've reported the same ad too awhile ago and just got it again a few minutes ago attempting to navigate to my dragons to feed theme defiantly seems like o be something up with iPhone. Phaps like others seeming to suggest is blocking that urls domain for a the time being.
tumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo4_r1_250.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-03-27 18:23:18] I've been getting this ad repeatedly (got it while I was on this page) [img]https://i.imgur.com/C3Hz5iW.png[/img] If you need more info let me know. It'll probably happen again soon. Edit- happened four times just now while I was browsing this thread (once when I went to add this edit)-this is a really bad one. It will likely happen again when I click submit, I might have to stop using FR till it's gone, I can't do anything like this. [/quote] I'm still getting this ad quite often, and if it doesn't stop soon I am going to turn ad blocker back on. It is seriously annoying.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-03-27:
I've been getting this ad repeatedly (got it while I was on this page)
C3Hz5iW.png
If you need more info let me know. It'll probably happen again soon.

Edit- happened four times just now while I was browsing this thread (once when I went to add this edit)-this is a really bad one. It will likely happen again when I click submit, I might have to stop using FR till it's gone, I can't do anything like this.
I'm still getting this ad quite often, and if it doesn't stop soon I am going to turn ad blocker back on. It is seriously annoying.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
As the posters above have already reported, I am also constantly getting those annoying $1000 dollar gift card selections. It only happens on this site, I've gotten five of them today already.
As the posters above have already reported, I am also constantly getting those annoying $1000 dollar gift card selections. It only happens on this site, I've gotten five of them today already.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Can't believe this pop up ad is still around... and still very much annoying. Got it while doing Baldwin's Brew and gathering.
Can't believe this pop up ad is still around... and still very much annoying. Got it while doing Baldwin's Brew and gathering.
ccDyspX.png
I got the same pop-up ad three times today while browsing the site, definitely annoying :>
I got the same pop-up ad three times today while browsing the site, definitely annoying :>
qesQFkT.gif
1 2 ... 339 340 341 342 343 ... 592 593