Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68
@Enriana No problem at all! Actually I'm glad you said something, I realize I didn't have the status of the shop clearly marked, so I went and fixed that :)
@Enriana No problem at all! Actually I'm glad you said something, I realize I didn't have the status of the shop clearly marked, so I went and fixed that :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
Hey! Could you please put me on your ping list?
@StygianForm
Hey! Could you please put me on your ping list?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@StygianForm

Can you add me to pinglist for when you reopen please?
@StygianForm

Can you add me to pinglist for when you reopen please?
eR1AIdX.gif
@Needtoscribble Certainly! :3
@Needtoscribble Certainly! :3
Current 3 slots filled, sorry if you missed it! I will be doing more of these soon, and I'll be able to do them more frequently after mid-April (I'm preparing for a big show, so I'm a bit busy with non-FR art stuffs :) )

Opening another 3 slots! For this round just one crest/object/graphics commission per person please. Feel free to "claim" your spot, then edit with the details :)

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Enriana @Needtoscribble

Current 3 slots filled, sorry if you missed it! I will be doing more of these soon, and I'll be able to do them more frequently after mid-April (I'm preparing for a big show, so I'm a bit busy with non-FR art stuffs :) )

Opening another 3 slots! For this round just one crest/object/graphics commission per person please. Feel free to "claim" your spot, then edit with the details :)

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Enriana @Needtoscribble

@StygianForm
solott please
@StygianForm
solott please
carnivoresig.gif
@Carnivore Hello! You've got a slot.
@Carnivore Hello! You've got a slot.
@StygianForm [s]I'd love a slot![/s] Crest?: Y Item name(s): Red Crowned Crane, Long Form Poetry, Cerdae Sparkle Image of item(s): [url=https://www.martinbaileyphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/MSB_Hokkaido_Tsurui_20061228_N5R0581.jpg]Crane[/url] [item=long form poetry] [item=cerdae sparkle] Image Dimensions: Horizontal at least bigger than 300px Any special requests/additional details? Legs of the crane can be excluded, just looking for the body of it. For the Cerdae Sparkle, the contents within would be spilled so, there would be bits/trails of cloud(s) about. Also, would love an alternate version with the word "Clarity" on it if possible! <3 Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Treasure though would depend on what the quote may be! c:
@StygianForm

I'd love a slot!

Crest?: Y
Item name(s): Red Crowned Crane, Long Form Poetry, Cerdae Sparkle
Image of item(s): Crane Long Form Poetry Cerdae Sparkle
Image Dimensions: Horizontal at least bigger than 300px
Any special requests/additional details? Legs of the crane can be excluded, just looking for the body of it. For the Cerdae Sparkle, the contents within would be spilled so, there would be bits/trails of cloud(s) about. Also, would love an alternate version with the word "Clarity" on it if possible! <3
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Treasure though would depend on what the quote may be! c:
Z02ibI8.png
@MeikaiSecret You've got the second slot, thanks!
@MeikaiSecret You've got the second slot, thanks!
@StygianForm *still dancing for joy* [b]Crest?:[/b] Yes please! [b]Item name(s):[/b] intact parchment, aged tome, enchanted remains, antique oil lamp, micromoth, moonglow thorns, ancient broadsword [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=intact parchment] [item=aged tome] [item=enchanted remains] [item=antique oil lamp] [item=micromoth] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=ancient broadsword] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] Whatever it turns out to be? Horizontal bio-width x 200-300px height, or any height x about 200-300px width vertical composition would be nice, but I'll take pretty much anything. ^.^ [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] I'm looking for a crest for my lair as a whole, which is mostly made up of two clans; the scholars/archaeologists, and the hunters/guards that protect them. I'm imagining a feeling of warmth and safety in the center (little moth circling the lamp? ;u;), with the bits and pieces of scholarly stuff sort of.. protected/shielded by thorns and blades (thorns wrapped around blades?), surrounded by something ominous/threatening? Wisps of purple-black shade-stuff, maybe? Feel free to simplify designs pf the books/sword/etc... [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] USD! ^.^
@StygianForm
*still dancing for joy*

Crest?: Yes please!
Item name(s): intact parchment, aged tome, enchanted remains, antique oil lamp, micromoth, moonglow thorns, ancient broadsword
Image of item(s): Intact Parchment Aged Tome Enchanted Remains Antique Oil Lamp Micromoth Moonglow Thorns Ancient Broadsword
Image Dimensions: Whatever it turns out to be? Horizontal bio-width x 200-300px height, or any height x about 200-300px width vertical composition would be nice, but I'll take pretty much anything. ^.^
Any special requests/additional details?: I'm looking for a crest for my lair as a whole, which is mostly made up of two clans; the scholars/archaeologists, and the hunters/guards that protect them. I'm imagining a feeling of warmth and safety in the center (little moth circling the lamp? ;u;), with the bits and pieces of scholarly stuff sort of.. protected/shielded by thorns and blades (thorns wrapped around blades?), surrounded by something ominous/threatening? Wisps of purple-black shade-stuff, maybe? Feel free to simplify designs pf the books/sword/etc...
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD! ^.^
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68