Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68
@StygianForm I'd love to be on the pinglist! <3 Thanks so much !!!
@StygianForm I'd love to be on the pinglist! <3 Thanks so much !!!
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Knightess Sure thing! :)
@Knightess Sure thing! :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Just curious. I've seen you've done a small animal before, but would you be willing to draw familiars?
@StygianForm

Just curious. I've seen you've done a small animal before, but would you be willing to draw familiars?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@StygianForm Pinglist please? I looove these and have so many ideas for what I could order :')
@StygianForm Pinglist please? I looove these and have so many ideas for what I could order :')
@wesleydog Certainly! And thank you ^v^

@Maltshakes Yes, I'm willing to do familiars, I should probably add that to the shop description, thanks for reminding me! Would you like me to put you on the ping list?
@wesleydog Certainly! And thank you ^v^

@Maltshakes Yes, I'm willing to do familiars, I should probably add that to the shop description, thanks for reminding me! Would you like me to put you on the ping list?
@StygianForm

Thanks! I'm already on the ping list, just wanted to be ready for when slots open :)
@StygianForm

Thanks! I'm already on the ping list, just wanted to be ready for when slots open :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes Oops, you totally are, my bad XD
@Maltshakes Oops, you totally are, my bad XD
@StygianForm

Could I get a slot for a crest? I'd want to put it in my profile, would you be able to work in that size? I know you mentioned being able to work in dragon bios, but wanted to check.

Let me know, and I'll fill out the form!

Your art is absolutely splendid, by the way, I love every single one of your examples. <3
@StygianForm

Could I get a slot for a crest? I'd want to put it in my profile, would you be able to work in that size? I know you mentioned being able to work in dragon bios, but wanted to check.

Let me know, and I'll fill out the form!

Your art is absolutely splendid, by the way, I love every single one of your examples. <3
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana Thanks so much for your interest! I can definitely do a profile sized crest for you (I've got one in my own profile if you want to scope it out). I don't have any slots open right now, but I will put you on the pinglist for when I open shop :)
@Enriana Thanks so much for your interest! I can definitely do a profile sized crest for you (I've got one in my own profile if you want to scope it out). I don't have any slots open right now, but I will put you on the pinglist for when I open shop :)
@StygianForm

Oh, I misread! Apologies on that - clearly the caffeine is taking its time. ;) And excellent, I look forward to the ping! :D
@StygianForm

Oh, I misread! Apologies on that - clearly the caffeine is taking its time. ;) And excellent, I look forward to the ping! :D
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68