Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fayrie Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
[center][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/title.png[/img] Currently: [b]FULL[/b] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1653364/78#post_26793097]UPDATES ON PAGE 78![/url][/b] [size=2][s]~Price increase will occur on: 4/30~[/s][/size] [b]Prices now include all available/previously sponsored genes![/b] ~Gene sponsorships CLOSED~[/center] [center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/16W9N61Db5Ddp8aw5OyZIHRqMXet5LAKGfcTofHzDTos/edit?usp=sharing]NEW SELF-EDITABLE PINGLIST[/url][/b][/size][/center] Hello everyone, and welcome to our little corner of Sornieth. I know we all love all the dragon breeds, and the colors and genes are all so awesome, but sometimes you just wanna play with something cute and little and flittery, y'know? These little guys are experts at mimicking much larger dragon species (though their diminutive size is a dead giveaway), and love to be around their look-alikes. [quote=Prices][b]Base:[/b] 150kt / 150g (all available genes included) [b]Available Skins/Accents:[/b] +10kt / +10g [b]Available Apparel:[/b] +10kt / +10g each Gem Conversion Rate: 1:1000 [i]These prices apply only to previously unlocked/sponsored options.[/i] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_Qj7URGNaoAlTuj4L9_O7t5GZN2Cywy-pDRD6s2fYbM/edit?usp=sharing]Click here for available breeds / genes / apparel / skins[/url][/center][/quote] [quote=Sponsorships][center][b]BREED/APPAREL/SKIN/GENE SPONSORSHIPS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS[/b][/center] Sorry for the inconvenience, but until I'm sure I can manage these sponsorships without overloading myself, I need to keep these extremely limited. Want something that isn't already listed, and don't want to wait for who knows how long? Sponsor it! [s][b]Breed:[/b] 750kt [b]Gene:[/b] 75-150kt* [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] 100-150kt* [b]Apparel:[/b] 50-150kt*[/s] [i]*Price varries depending on complexity. In general, the more complicated a gene/skin/apparel item, the more it'll cost to sponsor.[/i][/quote] [quote=Discounts / Specials] [s][b]ACCEPTING EXALT FODDER FOR A LIMITED TIME![/b] Until December 16th, 100 levels per adopt Includes any available genes/apparel/skins, no sponsorships[/s] [b]Festival Special:[/b] During any Flight holiday, I accept that Flight's currency at a ratio of 1:1g I also accept any festival skin/chest as an alternative payment option. 3 skin/chest = 1 adopt with any available skin/apparel. [b]Item Bribes:[/b] I accept all kinds of items in lieu of treasure/gems, especially UM skins, apparel, scrolls, and familiars. Feel free to ask, or check [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caotifbB-Imhe88OIs6NMVO3zxOa6frDFWWyj73ambI/edit?usp=sharing]my wishlist[/url]! [/quote]
title.png

Currently: FULL

UPDATES ON PAGE 78!
~Price increase will occur on: 4/30~
Prices now include all available/previously sponsored genes!
~Gene sponsorships CLOSED~

Hello everyone, and welcome to our little corner of Sornieth. I know we all love all the dragon breeds, and the colors and genes are all so awesome, but sometimes you just wanna play with something cute and little and flittery, y'know?

These little guys are experts at mimicking much larger dragon species (though their diminutive size is a dead giveaway), and love to be around their look-alikes.

Prices wrote:
Base: 150kt / 150g (all available genes included)
Available Skins/Accents: +10kt / +10g
Available Apparel: +10kt / +10g each

Gem Conversion Rate: 1:1000

These prices apply only to previously unlocked/sponsored options.

Sponsorships wrote:
BREED/APPAREL/SKIN/GENE SPONSORSHIPS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS
Sorry for the inconvenience, but until I'm sure I can manage these sponsorships without overloading myself, I need to keep these extremely limited.

Want something that isn't already listed, and don't want to wait for who knows how long? Sponsor it!

Breed: 750kt
Gene: 75-150kt*
Skin/Accent: 100-150kt*
Apparel: 50-150kt*

*Price varries depending on complexity. In general, the more complicated a gene/skin/apparel item, the more it'll cost to sponsor.

Discounts / Specials wrote:
ACCEPTING EXALT FODDER FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Until December 16th, 100 levels per adopt
Includes any available genes/apparel/skins, no sponsorships

Festival Special:
During any Flight holiday, I accept that Flight's currency at a ratio of 1:1g
I also accept any festival skin/chest as an alternative payment option. 3 skin/chest = 1 adopt with any available skin/apparel.

Item Bribes:
I accept all kinds of items in lieu of treasure/gems, especially UM skins, apparel, scrolls, and familiars. Feel free to ask, or check my wishlist!
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
[center][b][u]Current Breeds[/u][/b][/center] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/fae.png[/img] [right][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/spiral.png[/img][/right] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/coatl.png[/img] [right][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/snapper.png[/img][/right] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/mirror.png[/img] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/orders/unnamed_520.png[/img] [img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/imperial.png[/img][right][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/pearlcatcher.png[/img][/right] [center][b][u]Finished Adopts:[/u][/b][/center] If you're here looking for your adopt, or want more examples of what these guys will look like, please see the link below~ [url=http://pegaruny.com/unykness/fr-adopts/faeries/]ALL FINISHED ADOPTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING HERE[/url] (You can also use this gallery to search your name and find all the adopts I've done for you. :3)
Current Breeds

fae.png
spiral.png
coatl.png
snapper.png
mirror.png
unnamed_520.png
imperial.png
pearlcatcher.png

Finished Adopts:

If you're here looking for your adopt, or want more examples of what these guys will look like, please see the link below~

ALL FINISHED ADOPTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING HERE

(You can also use this gallery to search your name and find all the adopts I've done for you. :3)
Available Genes
Snappers:
basic, iridescent, vipera, piebald, cherub, petals, giraffe, shimmer, stripes, current, paint peregrine, toxin, gembond, underbelly, okapi, glimmer, stained, runes, opal

Imperials:
basic, tiger, crystal, cherub, facet, butterfly, underbelly, glimmer, stained

Mirrors:
basic, iridescent, tiger, ripple, vipera, shimmer, stripes, daub, underbelly, spines, glimmer, stained

Spirals:
basic, iridescent, crystal, cherub, poison, shimmer, toxin, paint, lace, circuit, underbelly, okapi, stained

Coatls:
basic, iridescent, cherub, shimmer, seraph, current, circuit, underbelly, smoke, spines, okapi, glimmer, stained

Pearlcatchers:
basic, iridescent, tiger, poison, shimmer, seraph, toxin, butterfly, underbelly, crackle, glimmer, thylacine, stained, runes

Fae:
basic, speckle, daub, toxin, butterfly, underbelly, smoke, okapi, stained

Nocturnes:
basic, iridescent, cherub, shimmer, stripes, butterfly, underbelly, glimmer, stained

I only update this post when I finish a gene/skin/etc, so if you want to see what I'm working on and/or who has already sponsored what, check my in-progress spreadsheet.

Available Apparel
Snappers:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wise whiskers, mantle, glasses

Imperials:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, witch/wizard/cojurer/sorcerer hat, cobwebs, rogue footpads, rogue bracers, rogue gloves, herb pouch

Mirrors:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss

Spirals:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wing silks, leg silks, arm silks, tail bangle, silk scarf, rogue wing guard, glowing clawtips

Coatls:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, flourish necklace, neck bow, arm bow, tail bow, flourish tail ornament, wooly antenna, feathered wings, masque, tail bangle, flair scarf

Pearlcatchers:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, birdskull headdress

Fae:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wing silks, silk veil, fillet, silk sash

Nocturnes:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wing silks

Available Skins
Snappers:
---

Imperials:
Electric eminence

Mirrors:
---

Spirals:
---

Coatls:
Rrrainbow Feathers, Splash, Gilded Dragonfly

Pearlcatchers:
Mother's Helper

Fae:
Snowsquall Souvenir

Nocturnes:
---

Available Genes
Snappers:
basic, iridescent, vipera, piebald, cherub, petals, giraffe, shimmer, stripes, current, paint peregrine, toxin, gembond, underbelly, okapi, glimmer, stained, runes, opal

Imperials:
basic, tiger, crystal, cherub, facet, butterfly, underbelly, glimmer, stained

Mirrors:
basic, iridescent, tiger, ripple, vipera, shimmer, stripes, daub, underbelly, spines, glimmer, stained

Spirals:
basic, iridescent, crystal, cherub, poison, shimmer, toxin, paint, lace, circuit, underbelly, okapi, stained

Coatls:
basic, iridescent, cherub, shimmer, seraph, current, circuit, underbelly, smoke, spines, okapi, glimmer, stained

Pearlcatchers:
basic, iridescent, tiger, poison, shimmer, seraph, toxin, butterfly, underbelly, crackle, glimmer, thylacine, stained, runes

Fae:
basic, speckle, daub, toxin, butterfly, underbelly, smoke, okapi, stained

Nocturnes:
basic, iridescent, cherub, shimmer, stripes, butterfly, underbelly, glimmer, stained

I only update this post when I finish a gene/skin/etc, so if you want to see what I'm working on and/or who has already sponsored what, check my in-progress spreadsheet.

Available Apparel
Snappers:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wise whiskers, mantle, glasses

Imperials:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, witch/wizard/cojurer/sorcerer hat, cobwebs, rogue footpads, rogue bracers, rogue gloves, herb pouch

Mirrors:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss

Spirals:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wing silks, leg silks, arm silks, tail bangle, silk scarf, rogue wing guard, glowing clawtips

Coatls:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, flourish necklace, neck bow, arm bow, tail bow, flourish tail ornament, wooly antenna, feathered wings, masque, tail bangle, flair scarf

Pearlcatchers:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, birdskull headdress

Fae:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wing silks, silk veil, fillet, silk sash

Nocturnes:
pixie procession, ethereal entourage, butterfly's kiss, wing silks

Available Skins
Snappers:
---

Imperials:
Electric eminence

Mirrors:
---

Spirals:
---

Coatls:
Rrrainbow Feathers, Splash, Gilded Dragonfly

Pearlcatchers:
Mother's Helper

Fae:
Snowsquall Souvenir

Nocturnes:
---

[center][size=4][u][b]What to Expect[/b][/u][/size][/center] Once you send in a form, I'll reply to your comment and add you to the queue. Dragons I already have genes for will be finished before those I have to make new genes/apparel/skins for. [size=2][s]There are three lists you may find your name on; active, waitlist and hold. If you submit a form and I already have 5 people in my active list, you will be placed on the waitlist until I have finished those above you in the list and can move you up. [b]If you are on the waitlist, and I move you up into the active list, you have [u]two days[/u] to respond[/b] with either a confirmation of your request (if you have already submitted one), or a request form (if you have not). If I haven't heard from you two days after my notification ping, I will put you on hold, and switch in the next highest person on the waitlist. Anyone on my Hold list may respond at any time with a form/confirmation and I will move their order into the next available active slot. :) If you no longer wish to be on the waitlist or hold list, please let me know.[/s][/size] [size=4]Temporarily doing away with the waitlist! I'm taking unlimited slots for a limited time! (But still no sponsorships, sorry!)[/size] You may send payment at any time via CR or message. If you prefer to wait until your adopt is finished before sending payment, I will ping you (and message, if you don't reply to the ping) to let you know when I finish. [center][size=4][u][b]Rules:[/b][/u][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]You may submit [b]up to five (5) dragons[/b] [s]OR three dragons and one sponsorship[/s] per request. (Sponsorships are currently closed.) - [*]When you receive your adopt, you may flip or resize it, but please do not make any other edits. - [*]You may post these anywhere you like, so long as you include either credits or a link back to this thread. Do not under any circumstances claim the art as your own. - [*]When I open for new breed or gene sponsorships, I'll be accepting only one sponsorship per person. (Otherwise I get burned out way too fast. x.x) - [*][s]I am trying out the whole apparel thing, but please limit your requests to three *new* items per dragon.[/s] I'm taking a break from creating new skins and items of apparel. It slows the process down [i]immensely[/i] when I have to stop and sketch/line/color/shade an entire wardrobe for every dragon. If it has already been created, you may request as many skins/apparel items as you like. :) - [*]Not a rule, as such, but: Please be patient. These guys are taking longer than expected, since I'm having to do new genes and suchlike for every one (and they're super big and detailed in their full-res versions). Once I have all the genes finished, things should go faster, but in the meantime please just bear with me. [/LIST] [center][u][b]The Forms[/b][/u][/center] [quote=Basic Order Form] @Unyko [b]Your Name:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Breed:[/b] [i]especially if you're planning on scrolling your dragon[/i] [b]Genes:[/b] [i]available genes only[/i] [b]Apparel:[/b] [i]available apparel only[/i] [b]Skins:[/b] [i]available skins only[/i] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]treasure/gems/bribe[/i] [/quote] [quote=Gene Sponsorship Order Form - CLOSED] @Unyko [b]Your Name (and user number):[/b] [i]so I can find you to ping (and in case you change your name)[/i] [b]Dragon Breed:[/b] [b]Gene:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]treasure/gems/bribe[/i] [/quote] [quote=Breed Sponsorship Order Form - CLOSED] @Unyko [b]Your Name (and user number):[/b] [i]so I can find you to ping (and in case you change your name)[/i] [b]Dragon Breed:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [i]treasure/gems/bribe[/i] [/quote]
What to Expect

Once you send in a form, I'll reply to your comment and add you to the queue. Dragons I already have genes for will be finished before those I have to make new genes/apparel/skins for.

There are three lists you may find your name on; active, waitlist and hold. If you submit a form and I already have 5 people in my active list, you will be placed on the waitlist until I have finished those above you in the list and can move you up.

If you are on the waitlist, and I move you up into the active list, you have two days to respond with either a confirmation of your request (if you have already submitted one), or a request form (if you have not). If I haven't heard from you two days after my notification ping, I will put you on hold, and switch in the next highest person on the waitlist.

Anyone on my Hold list may respond at any time with a form/confirmation and I will move their order into the next available active slot. :)

If you no longer wish to be on the waitlist or hold list, please let me know.

Temporarily doing away with the waitlist! I'm taking unlimited slots for a limited time! (But still no sponsorships, sorry!)

You may send payment at any time via CR or message. If you prefer to wait until your adopt is finished before sending payment, I will ping you (and message, if you don't reply to the ping) to let you know when I finish.

Rules:

• You may submit up to five (5) dragons OR three dragons and one sponsorship per request. (Sponsorships are currently closed.)
    -
  • When you receive your adopt, you may flip or resize it, but please do not make any other edits.
    -
  • You may post these anywhere you like, so long as you include either credits or a link back to this thread. Do not under any circumstances claim the art as your own.
    -
  • When I open for new breed or gene sponsorships, I'll be accepting only one sponsorship per person. (Otherwise I get burned out way too fast. x.x)
    -
  • I am trying out the whole apparel thing, but please limit your requests to three *new* items per dragon. I'm taking a break from creating new skins and items of apparel. It slows the process down immensely when I have to stop and sketch/line/color/shade an entire wardrobe for every dragon. If it has already been created, you may request as many skins/apparel items as you like. :)
    -
  • Not a rule, as such, but: Please be patient. These guys are taking longer than expected, since I'm having to do new genes and suchlike for every one (and they're super big and detailed in their full-res versions). Once I have all the genes finished, things should go faster, but in the meantime please just bear with me.

The Forms

Basic Order Form wrote:
@Unyko
Your Name:
Dragon Image:
Dragon Breed: especially if you're planning on scrolling your dragon
Genes: available genes only
Apparel: available apparel only
Skins: available skins only
Payment Type: treasure/gems/bribe

Gene Sponsorship Order Form - CLOSED wrote:
@Unyko
Your Name (and user number): so I can find you to ping (and in case you change your name)
Dragon Breed:
Gene:

Breed Sponsorship Order Form - CLOSED wrote:
@Unyko
Your Name (and user number): so I can find you to ping (and in case you change your name)
Dragon Breed:
Queue:
bold entries are paid
  • heartdragon56 (spiral {85})
  • TooTicki (snapper {85})

Gene Sponsorships - CLOSED
  • SheofSilence (wc: metalic/butterfly/runes; bog: skink/butterfly/runes {58}) paid (-glamortail hopper)
  • heartdragon56 (spiral: runes) paid
  • TooTicki (snapper: tiger) paid

Skin/Accent/Apparel Sponsorships - CLOSED
  • xxx

Breed Sponsorships - CLOSED
  • SheofSilence (wildclaw, bogsneak {58}) paid

Waitlist:
  • ---

Trades:
  • Exaltier (spiral {55})

Hold
  • UnbridledPassion (1 coatl, 1 PC {60})
  • Meonox (mirror {84})

OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS
Please contact me ASAP

NEW SELF-EDITABLE PINGLIST
Queue:
bold entries are paid
  • heartdragon56 (spiral {85})
  • TooTicki (snapper {85})

Gene Sponsorships - CLOSED
  • SheofSilence (wc: metalic/butterfly/runes; bog: skink/butterfly/runes {58}) paid (-glamortail hopper)
  • heartdragon56 (spiral: runes) paid
  • TooTicki (snapper: tiger) paid

Skin/Accent/Apparel Sponsorships - CLOSED
  • xxx

Breed Sponsorships - CLOSED
  • SheofSilence (wildclaw, bogsneak {58}) paid

Waitlist:
  • ---

Trades:
  • Exaltier (spiral {55})

Hold
  • UnbridledPassion (1 coatl, 1 PC {60})
  • Meonox (mirror {84})

OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS
Please contact me ASAP

NEW SELF-EDITABLE PINGLIST
[center] Ping me if you'd like to become an affiliate! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1653364][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/sig.png[/img][/url] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1653364][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/sig.png[/img][/url] [/center][/code] [u][b]AFFILIATES[/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1642390/1][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/f3f3/f/2015/320/4/e/coatle_sleepy_adopt_affiliate_banner_by_vampireselene13-d9gwd5p.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1508287][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/fcb5/f/2016/017/4/3/adoptsshopsig_by_stormjumper19-d9obqrx.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1633047][img]http://i.imgur.com/4OXGRQ6.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1984464/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/sOCUI1c.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1942832][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/269153d3fdd42591ede171eb4cf14678/tumblr_obgu0dUdUF1v6q66ro1_500.png[/img] Pearlcatcher Siggys[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1933676][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/6f17c0f3a63d11cc1abe6507d9310dd5/tumblr_oe8g01gp0y1s8x1veo2_r1_540.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1551204][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/bfb9/f/2015/267/0/5/cutiesbanner_by_seepranne-d9arnx6.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1547904][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/Banner_Affiliates_zpsseq7b95a.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1736262/1][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/769e/f/2016/032/6/1/sig_by_cherrisummer-d9q78qd.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Ping me if you'd like to become an affiliate!
sig.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1653364][img]http://art.unykness.com/images/examples/flightrising/adopts/sig.png[/img][/url] [/center]

AFFILIATES

coatle_sleepy_adopt_affiliate_banner_by_vampireselene13-d9gwd5p.gif

adoptsshopsig_by_stormjumper19-d9obqrx.gif

4OXGRQ6.png

sOCUI1c.png

tumblr_obgu0dUdUF1v6q66ro1_500.png
Pearlcatcher Siggys

tumblr_oe8g01gp0y1s8x1veo2_r1_540.png

cutiesbanner_by_seepranne-d9arnx6.png

Banner_Affiliates_zpsseq7b95a.png

sig_by_cherrisummer-d9q78qd.png