Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Skins/accents
1 2 3 4 5
@windshear I'm not gonna lie, it seems like every year they stray further and further from the actuality of the lore. One example is last years plague contest- "zombies are good" but plaguebringer HATES zombies, and zombies are actually only present in Light lore (banning blood from the plague contest was also a very... odd choice.)
@windshear I'm not gonna lie, it seems like every year they stray further and further from the actuality of the lore. One example is last years plague contest- "zombies are good" but plaguebringer HATES zombies, and zombies are actually only present in Light lore (banning blood from the plague contest was also a very... odd choice.)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Oh wow... :/
@Shinyumbreon

Oh wow... :/
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I love most of them; though I don't like that I didn't win or even get a mention :c Oh well, there's always next festival and I'm working on my Mistral Jam ones for a while now.

Quite a shortage of game-themed skins aside from Snake Eyes though. Circus theme is pretty, but the games are in the Flight's description - you'd think the secondary themes wouldn't show up more than the primary. At least the dark foresty skins are all over.
I love most of them; though I don't like that I didn't win or even get a mention :c Oh well, there's always next festival and I'm working on my Mistral Jam ones for a while now.

Quite a shortage of game-themed skins aside from Snake Eyes though. Circus theme is pretty, but the games are in the Flight's description - you'd think the secondary themes wouldn't show up more than the primary. At least the dark foresty skins are all over.
QYzhmAi.png
@IndigoScroll
Which one was yours?
@IndigoScroll
Which one was yours?
Hey little fella, you should definitely check out my Hatchery, My Lucky Golden Money Raffle and my wife's art shop! I really really love her so much hehe :3 she means everything to me
pitb0sD.png
While I think Snake Eyes is a great accent, and I'll definitely be getting one for a Wildclaw I plan to get eventually, I have to agree that it doesn't seem to fit Trickmurk very well. But I LOVE the bramble accents for the nocturnes and imperial female! I know exactly which dragons they'll be going on once I get them!
While I think Snake Eyes is a great accent, and I'll definitely be getting one for a Wildclaw I plan to get eventually, I have to agree that it doesn't seem to fit Trickmurk very well. But I LOVE the bramble accents for the nocturnes and imperial female! I know exactly which dragons they'll be going on once I get them!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@rexcaliburr might've been because the neck spiral is out of the lineart? :0 [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/81340a8d276c45b6a45abadaa64c83f2.png[/img] [skin=21581] this one tho mm <3
@rexcaliburr
might've been because the neck spiral is out of the lineart? :0
81340a8d276c45b6a45abadaa64c83f2.png

this one tho mm <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I love all of the skin/accent choices! Even most of the submissions, to be honest;; I just love everything shadow! Even when it's a lot more obscure like Desnik's Snake Eyes, but it takes a bit of research to understand-- then it becomes honestly really exciting to know how it works in with the theme! I just love how creative things can get for my flight :)
I love all of the skin/accent choices! Even most of the submissions, to be honest;; I just love everything shadow! Even when it's a lot more obscure like Desnik's Snake Eyes, but it takes a bit of research to understand-- then it becomes honestly really exciting to know how it works in with the theme! I just love how creative things can get for my flight :)
update_dominance_sig_sig.gifbombuary_participation_badge.png
I think my favorite is Whimsical Night from this batch. I have zero dragons for it but maaaaan it's pretty

@Rexcaliburr

As a note, I had been super hoping for Ghosting to win. It has such a cool Cheshire Cat vibe and the Alice in Wonderland nerd I am was in love :'') o well

I think my favorite is Whimsical Night from this batch. I have zero dragons for it but maaaaan it's pretty

@Rexcaliburr

As a note, I had been super hoping for Ghosting to win. It has such a cool Cheshire Cat vibe and the Alice in Wonderland nerd I am was in love :'') o well

I just about love every single entry submitted and the ones that won. Sure, they weren't my ideal pick some times (Ringmaster got the boot from my list over that other Male Imp one) but I can still appreciate the effort and am squealing and scrambling to get as many as I can.

I saw a lot of dislike for Desnik's entry and as a fellow shadowling I have to step in and say that at first I thought it was an odd choice as well until Patches pointed it out in our server. It's a very, very subtle, clever and obscure nod to games and gambling (so people probably won't grasp it right away), and I understand it's not in-your-face Shadow like most of the others, but I'm sad to see it getting so much hate solely from lack of understanding. Knowing what I know now about it, I have to say it's actually one of the BEST entries submitted this year. 100% Shadow and Trickmurk. My jaw totally did not drop when I found out about it, nope.
I just about love every single entry submitted and the ones that won. Sure, they weren't my ideal pick some times (Ringmaster got the boot from my list over that other Male Imp one) but I can still appreciate the effort and am squealing and scrambling to get as many as I can.

I saw a lot of dislike for Desnik's entry and as a fellow shadowling I have to step in and say that at first I thought it was an odd choice as well until Patches pointed it out in our server. It's a very, very subtle, clever and obscure nod to games and gambling (so people probably won't grasp it right away), and I understand it's not in-your-face Shadow like most of the others, but I'm sad to see it getting so much hate solely from lack of understanding. Knowing what I know now about it, I have to say it's actually one of the BEST entries submitted this year. 100% Shadow and Trickmurk. My jaw totally did not drop when I found out about it, nope.
i LOVE the male ridgeback one, and was rooting for that one when the contest was going. As for the rest, i think they are ok but i think there were so many nicer ones.
But
can we just talk about the cards???? I want 20
i LOVE the male ridgeback one, and was rooting for that one when the contest was going. As for the rest, i think they are ok but i think there were so many nicer ones.
But
can we just talk about the cards???? I want 20
iO2X60T.png
1 2 3 4 5