Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Nickelklaus (Raffle Preparation)
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 289 290
@kriski
I don't have a full second set of crowns to give. =( I'm sending the set of crowns to minty via the CR.
@kriski
I don't have a full second set of crowns to give. =( I'm sending the set of crowns to minty via the CR.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Turstrigo
Sorry, I decided to go with a different offer but thank you.

@SelenaSilverwolf
I think that your Bogsneak would be perfect for a mate for Shadany. Are you alright with renting a shadow nest?
@Turstrigo
Sorry, I decided to go with a different offer but thank you.

@SelenaSilverwolf
I think that your Bogsneak would be perfect for a mate for Shadany. Are you alright with renting a shadow nest?
@Turstrigo
alrighty (:
Seems like you already asked for a nest so just ping me where to send the dragon (:
If we have multiple offspring, how should we share?

@mfncool
totally (:
Shall I ping the nest renting people and ask? also how should we share Hatchlings not chosen to be reps?
@Turstrigo
alrighty (:
Seems like you already asked for a nest so just ping me where to send the dragon (:
If we have multiple offspring, how should we share?

@mfncool
totally (:
Shall I ping the nest renting people and ask? also how should we share Hatchlings not chosen to be reps?
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
@kriski Will the holiday dragons be trained as well?

@SelenaSilverwolf I suppose we could try to split them evenly.
@kriski Will the holiday dragons be trained as well?

@SelenaSilverwolf I suppose we could try to split them evenly.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@SelenaSilverwolf
If you could contact a rental nest that would be perfect. I don't think that I'll keep any of the hatchlings but if I do decide that I want one I'll let you choose one first before I pick mine if there are enough hatchlings.
@SelenaSilverwolf
If you could contact a rental nest that would be perfect. I don't think that I'll keep any of the hatchlings but if I do decide that I want one I'll let you choose one first before I pick mine if there are enough hatchlings.
@SelenaSilverwolf
@SelenaSilverwolf
Hello all.

I apologize for not responding to pings, my work hours are long and I can't check the site whilst I'm at work.

As a general notice, I have 1 nest open. I have begun incubation for @CrescentStar711, whose dragons are expecting 2 hatchlings.

Please just send over your dragons if you want me to nest them. If the nest is full, I will simply send them back.
Hello all.

I apologize for not responding to pings, my work hours are long and I can't check the site whilst I'm at work.

As a general notice, I have 1 nest open. I have begun incubation for @CrescentStar711, whose dragons are expecting 2 hatchlings.

Please just send over your dragons if you want me to nest them. If the nest is full, I will simply send them back.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@kriski Sure, we can do that! And like minty said, we've been chatting about the sheet o7 And since I'm pinging you, I have a quick couple questions. Do you plan to keep the sign up form open all year? And would it be possible for me to have access to the unfiltered results of the form? It would make importing info a little easier and more efficient. [br] ----- And @ everyone, I have this pair that might look kinda nice for Shadow reps:[br] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24055318][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240554/24055318.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22532133][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/225322/22532133.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1kVtLFJ.png[/img][/center] They're a bit hit or miss, but I thought I'd toss them out here just in case, so let me know what you think!
@kriski

Sure, we can do that! And like minty said, we've been chatting about the sheet o7

And since I'm pinging you, I have a quick couple questions. Do you plan to keep the sign up form open all year? And would it be possible for me to have access to the unfiltered results of the form? It would make importing info a little easier and more efficient.

And @ everyone, I have this pair that might look kinda nice for Shadow reps:

24055318.png22532133.png

1kVtLFJ.png

They're a bit hit or miss, but I thought I'd toss them out here just in case, so let me know what you think!
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
Hey all. My nests are all full!! So contact the other shadow renters!!
Hey all. My nests are all full!! So contact the other shadow renters!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Turstrigo @mfncool

Pinging you about the Valentine's hatchlings. Since there will be four of them, I was planning to send two to Turstrigo and the other two to mfncool, are you okay with this or do you want a different arrangement?
@Turstrigo @mfncool

Pinging you about the Valentine's hatchlings. Since there will be four of them, I was planning to send two to Turstrigo and the other two to mfncool, are you okay with this or do you want a different arrangement?
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 289 290