Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Nickelklaus (Raffle Preparation)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 289 290
@Kriski I only got one valentine hatchling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30847259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308473/30847259_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kriski
I only got one valentine hatchling

30847259_350.png
TzfAhH6.png
@kriski

Been a little busy with RL I will get the other dragons dorming people updated.
@kriski

Been a little busy with RL I will get the other dragons dorming people updated.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Pinglist was here. Good evening everybody. I made a new "Ice Reps Central" post just above this one. (It was meant to be just above. Typing this up took me a while. It's 3 posts before this one, I think.) Please check it out and tell me who gets the tickets for the dragons marked red. The link at the front of the thread now links to the above post. Something (wonderful) came up in real life and ate up most of my day today and will demand more time for the next couple of days. We were planning to adopt a dog sometime this summer. However, there is a three-legged little Yorkshire Terrier at the shelter right now and we already have a three-legged cat (plus another one who sometimes thinks and runs like he has six, so it evens out nicely), so we're considered a very good fit. This is unexpected and it beats pixel dragons. It's not certain yet, there is paperwork and the landlord's approval and travel plans that have to be re-arranged. My point is, I didn't get much dragoning done after I got that call late this morning, and this will likely be the case for the next couple of days as well. I'm sorry. And not. Because dog! Perhaps you can arrange to vote on the Valentine hatchlings without me. We need only one. Unless you tell me they are super popular, then we could have two. The holiday dragons are meant to be raffled together with the 11 Deity dergs, so we have room for 5 holiday dragons. Which holidays they are is negotiable. Halloween seemed popular. 4th of July was mentioned. Suggestions are welcome. Over at the levelling hub there was/is a debate about the upcoming Coli revamp and how it might affect or even disrupt currently effective dragon builds. In a nutshell: do we stat and stone the Deluxe Reps throughout the year and risk 22 Eliminates being wasted OR do we just level the 22 Deluxe Reps dumb/blind and wait until after the Coli revamp or the raffle finale (whichever comes first) to give them stats and stones? Discuss. Thanks. I'm making an executive decision here regarding Subset A (levelling) and Subset D (subspecies): Subset A gets levelled to 17 and receives 1 Ambush. Untinctured and unstatted. The Ambush will "eat" the first-turn-bug, lv. 17 unlocks all slots and all possible stones, so the winner can build them to their liking and have the dragon already earn its keep on those relentless last levels. Subset D gets levelled to 10, no tincture, no stats, no stones. All dormers, please copy and paste the below code into the bios of your guests, thanks. [code][img]http://imgur.com/CltAhg8.png[/img][color=red][size=7][b]Do not exhalt![/b][/size=7][/color=red][/code] Sorry for the wall of text, I've had a day. Over and out.
Pinglist was here.

Good evening everybody. I made a new "Ice Reps Central" post just above this one. (It was meant to be just above. Typing this up took me a while. It's 3 posts before this one, I think.) Please check it out and tell me who gets the tickets for the dragons marked red. The link at the front of the thread now links to the above post.

Something (wonderful) came up in real life and ate up most of my day today and will demand more time for the next couple of days. We were planning to adopt a dog sometime this summer. However, there is a three-legged little Yorkshire Terrier at the shelter right now and we already have a three-legged cat (plus another one who sometimes thinks and runs like he has six, so it evens out nicely), so we're considered a very good fit. This is unexpected and it beats pixel dragons. It's not certain yet, there is paperwork and the landlord's approval and travel plans that have to be re-arranged. My point is, I didn't get much dragoning done after I got that call late this morning, and this will likely be the case for the next couple of days as well. I'm sorry. And not. Because dog!

Perhaps you can arrange to vote on the Valentine hatchlings without me. We need only one. Unless you tell me they are super popular, then we could have two. The holiday dragons are meant to be raffled together with the 11 Deity dergs, so we have room for 5 holiday dragons. Which holidays they are is negotiable. Halloween seemed popular. 4th of July was mentioned. Suggestions are welcome.

Over at the levelling hub there was/is a debate about the upcoming Coli revamp and how it might affect or even disrupt currently effective dragon builds. In a nutshell: do we stat and stone the Deluxe Reps throughout the year and risk 22 Eliminates being wasted OR do we just level the 22 Deluxe Reps dumb/blind and wait until after the Coli revamp or the raffle finale (whichever comes first) to give them stats and stones? Discuss. Thanks.

I'm making an executive decision here regarding Subset A (levelling) and Subset D (subspecies):

Subset A gets levelled to 17 and receives 1 Ambush. Untinctured and unstatted. The Ambush will "eat" the first-turn-bug, lv. 17 unlocks all slots and all possible stones, so the winner can build them to their liking and have the dragon already earn its keep on those relentless last levels.

Subset D gets levelled to 10, no tincture, no stats, no stones.

All dormers, please copy and paste the below code into the bios of your guests, thanks.

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/CltAhg8.png[/img][color=red][size=7][b]Do not exhalt![/b][/size=7][/color=red]

Sorry for the wall of text, I've had a day. Over and out.

48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

Congrats! on getting a dog. Hopefully it will turn out.
@kriski

Congrats! on getting a dog. Hopefully it will turn out.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@kriski wouldn't a pair of Valentine's dragons (lovers) be cute? it's a thought anyways.. that's some exciting news!! beats dragoning hands down!!

Leveling Debate - Level the dragons, wait for November to decide on stats and stones - we can save up tinctures and stones until then, nothing lost this way - it shouldn't take that long to apply the changes in time for NotN/SS raffles.
@kriski wouldn't a pair of Valentine's dragons (lovers) be cute? it's a thought anyways.. that's some exciting news!! beats dragoning hands down!!

Leveling Debate - Level the dragons, wait for November to decide on stats and stones - we can save up tinctures and stones until then, nothing lost this way - it shouldn't take that long to apply the changes in time for NotN/SS raffles.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
@Witchfire

*fans self*

I missed them somehow earlier but WOW your icons are fantastic. *0*
@Witchfire

*fans self*

I missed them somehow earlier but WOW your icons are fantastic. *0*
@kriski

I'm currently levelling Ice-E1 and I'm almost done. However, I got him from another dormer than who's listed here. Do I ask the person running the domer hub or the one running the levelling hub about that? I'm really sorry for the trouble.
@kriski

I'm currently levelling Ice-E1 and I'm almost done. However, I got him from another dormer than who's listed here. Do I ask the person running the domer hub or the one running the levelling hub about that? I'm really sorry for the trouble.
Oh, oops, and I should have added -- if it works for our levelers, I think it would be best to hold off on adding stones and stats to all of the dragons for as long as possible. Worst case scenario, there's no coli update and we all worked our butts off dealing with the ambush glitch for nothing. Best case scenario, we save ourselves 100s of thousands in tinctures and stones!

How did the vote for the Ice reps go? I wouldn't mind trying to help out and organize the vote for the Valentine baby!
Oh, oops, and I should have added -- if it works for our levelers, I think it would be best to hold off on adding stones and stats to all of the dragons for as long as possible. Worst case scenario, there's no coli update and we all worked our butts off dealing with the ambush glitch for nothing. Best case scenario, we save ourselves 100s of thousands in tinctures and stones!

How did the vote for the Ice reps go? I wouldn't mind trying to help out and organize the vote for the Valentine baby!
@kriski dog is waaayy better than pixel dragons. What a lovely Valentine happening.

To me, for being non American, the 4th july dragon seems boring :-P but I think every holiday has someone who does not celebrate it so...
I would say 2 valentines male and female would be nice
And mayby some bright colored easter/spring dergs when that time comes
@kriski dog is waaayy better than pixel dragons. What a lovely Valentine happening.

To me, for being non American, the 4th july dragon seems boring :-P but I think every holiday has someone who does not celebrate it so...
I would say 2 valentines male and female would be nice
And mayby some bright colored easter/spring dergs when that time comes
B43QG5A.png
@kriski
Too bad we couldn't do season dragons, one born on each of the first day of a season... Might be a nice alternative for a country specific holidays like 4th of July.
@kriski
Too bad we couldn't do season dragons, one born on each of the first day of a season... Might be a nice alternative for a country specific holidays like 4th of July.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 289 290