Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
ok don't worry i got it
ok don't worry i got it
@DodgyBandit You will need to have food points to be able to feed them, you can see these points on the top bar in your lair, clan profile, and at the hoard screen. To get food points you will need to convert food items (items in the hoard that have icons for meat, seafood, insect, or plant in the top left corner) from the hoard. You will want to select items by filling in the checkboxes, then clicking on the Convert button on the bottom right of the hoard screen. Now that you have food points you can feed your dragons by clicking on the feed button on your dragon lair screen. It will tell you how many points were consumed and how many dragons are still hungry.

Guardians will eat anything, but your tundra will only eat plants and the spiral will eat insects and meat. You can find this information by hovering over the dragon in your lair or by going to the breed entry in the encyclopedia.

Welcome to FR. :)
@DodgyBandit You will need to have food points to be able to feed them, you can see these points on the top bar in your lair, clan profile, and at the hoard screen. To get food points you will need to convert food items (items in the hoard that have icons for meat, seafood, insect, or plant in the top left corner) from the hoard. You will want to select items by filling in the checkboxes, then clicking on the Convert button on the bottom right of the hoard screen. Now that you have food points you can feed your dragons by clicking on the feed button on your dragon lair screen. It will tell you how many points were consumed and how many dragons are still hungry.

Guardians will eat anything, but your tundra will only eat plants and the spiral will eat insects and meat. You can find this information by hovering over the dragon in your lair or by going to the breed entry in the encyclopedia.

Welcome to FR. :)
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Soooo... the answer is probably no, but I didn't see anyone ask it on here and the worst I can receive is a no....

Is there any way to get a dragon un-exalted if it was your cat's unapologetic fluffy paw/behind that exalted it after you spent forever picking out the perfect dragon and genes? >_>;;;
Soooo... the answer is probably no, but I didn't see anyone ask it on here and the worst I can receive is a no....

Is there any way to get a dragon un-exalted if it was your cat's unapologetic fluffy paw/behind that exalted it after you spent forever picking out the perfect dragon and genes? >_>;;;
Tsurani-Sig.png
@Cel0x

Actually yes. If it was recent and accidental (malicious cats count too I'd say) then you can write to the admins per contact us and ask them for the dragon back. The contact us link is at the very bottom of every page and remember to put in as much info to the dragon as you can (ID, exalt time)
@Cel0x

Actually yes. If it was recent and accidental (malicious cats count too I'd say) then you can write to the admins per contact us and ask them for the dragon back. The contact us link is at the very bottom of every page and remember to put in as much info to the dragon as you can (ID, exalt time)
@Ismaiel ~ Thank you so much! :) I didn't think it was possible, now I'm not so annoyed by my cat's lack of sympathy. lol
@Ismaiel ~ Thank you so much! :) I didn't think it was possible, now I'm not so annoyed by my cat's lack of sympathy. lol
Tsurani-Sig.png
@Cel0x Keep in mind that the staff are only willing to unexalt one dragon for you ever (excluding progens). So make sure this is the one irreplacable dragon you want to get back.
@Cel0x Keep in mind that the staff are only willing to unexalt one dragon for you ever (excluding progens). So make sure this is the one irreplacable dragon you want to get back.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
After a coliseum fight, do I have to wait for the experience bar to stop moving in order to get the full amount from that fight?
After a coliseum fight, do I have to wait for the experience bar to stop moving in order to get the full amount from that fight?
@Alianoraree

No, you do not have to wait. However, depending on your browser you may have to wait before the Fight On! button is active.
@Alianoraree

No, you do not have to wait. However, depending on your browser you may have to wait before the Fight On! button is active.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks!
Thanks!
How do I change my email address on here?
How do I change my email address on here?
9a90ef0d-eb23-4613-96b5-c7dffca0daa8_zps83b228cd.jpg