Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags, 80+5kT – Over
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@kriski

Bag #18 please! Preferred food is insects. Sending payment +5kT for the extra tickets =)
@kriski

Bag #18 please! Preferred food is insects. Sending payment +5kT for the extra tickets =)
@kriski

I'd like #6 please! plus the extra tickets for 5kT
& seafood is always my preferred food type.
@kriski

I'd like #6 please! plus the extra tickets for 5kT
& seafood is always my preferred food type.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@kriski - One grab bag (#10) and extra 5kt for tickets~ Food type: Half-and-half seafood and meat, please!
@kriski - One grab bag (#10) and extra 5kt for tickets~ Food type: Half-and-half seafood and meat, please!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@kriski

I'll take #32, then. I prefer insects or seafood, and I'd like to buy the seven extra tickets as well. I'll send a CR asap.
@kriski

I'll take #32, then. I prefer insects or seafood, and I'd like to buy the seven extra tickets as well. I'll send a CR asap.
hu72dVR.png
@kriski

Bag #45 please, with meat. And I will take extra tickets also.

Thanks!
@kriski

Bag #45 please, with meat. And I will take extra tickets also.

Thanks!
rficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.gif
yjJwHNE.png
@Kriski
meat please.
PM sent
@Kriski
meat please.
PM sent
TzfAhH6.png
@kriski

Hi! So excited for this. Hopefully the system doesn't eat my 80k again, because it took me a couple weeks to recover heh.

I'd like bag #32, food as insects and seafood, and I'll be sending an extra 5k for early tickets.

Thank you.
@kriski

Hi! So excited for this. Hopefully the system doesn't eat my 80k again, because it took me a couple weeks to recover heh.

I'd like bag #32, food as insects and seafood, and I'll be sending an extra 5k for early tickets.

Thank you.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Please halt further purchases until I have sorted out the new orders. Thanks.
Please halt further purchases until I have sorted out the new orders. Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Okay, @Fyreimp, @Seonais, @PouncesSoftly, @Aedoria, @synnful, @heartcrusher1, @adrienne1614 - your orders have been received and recorded, thanks for playing.

@tulmultuous - which food type would you like?

The following bags are still available:

#12, #15, #20, #34, #39, #41, #43

@Quaranth, @Melodious, @HexusBlackwing - please pick one of those.

Any new customers, please wait until these 3 have seected their bags. Thank you. I will post here when the remaining numbers are open for claims again.

Okay, @Fyreimp, @Seonais, @PouncesSoftly, @Aedoria, @synnful, @heartcrusher1, @adrienne1614 - your orders have been received and recorded, thanks for playing.

@tulmultuous - which food type would you like?

The following bags are still available:

#12, #15, #20, #34, #39, #41, #43

@Quaranth, @Melodious, @HexusBlackwing - please pick one of those.

Any new customers, please wait until these 3 have seected their bags. Thank you. I will post here when the remaining numbers are open for claims again.

@LibreNoctre - I got a ping from you, but I can't find your post in this thread. Have you changed your mind?
@LibreNoctre - I got a ping from you, but I can't find your post in this thread. Have you changed your mind?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12