Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | { quest for a skycat }
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/p1aD8kg.png[/img] [b]QUEST STARTED:[/b] September 20, 2018 [b]QUEST COMPLETED:[/b] --- [b]TOTAL GOAL:[/b] 150kG Welcome to my Skycat quest hub! I am about to embark on what will likely be the longest, most painful, most absolutely insane quest I have ever attempted in my life (but I guess that may be rivaled if I ever choose to try to obtain an imp scroll? lol yeah right). Since the prices for everything will continue to steadily rise I figured I may as well go big or go home - I'm going to start saving for all the KS items one by one! First on my list is the skycat, followed by a cog frog. I will continue down the list until I have everything (RIP me). I'm going to use this thread to detail my plans for my quest, create a hub for all of my sales/profit threads, keep some personal notes, and link to my official profit tracker! You can find all of this info below if you're interested! [item=skycat] [img]http://i.imgur.com/A8WXUZs.png[/img] [size=5][b]CURRENT PROGRESS:[/b] 27,900/150,000 [img]http://i.imgur.com/A8WXUZs.png[/img][/size] [b]PLANS TO PROFIT[/b] * fodder and coli grinding will be a main source of income. * once the DV beta ends I will be selling my alpha/KS/beta codes. If you're interested in any of these items please PM me! * liquidate some G1s, accents, and various offsite accounts. * maybe make some art or graphics if I have the time? * stay on top of fads, try to sell some popular hatchlings. * sell literally everything, even the mats that aren't used in anything. [b]SUPPORT MY QUEST[/b] Here is where I'll post all of my sales threads! These will be one of my primary sources of income! [i]no sales threads yet[/i] [b]PROFIT UPDATES[/B] I try to keep up with it daily, but I may miss a few days here and there. Every now and then I'll post an update on how many gems I'm up to, how I was able to earn them, and overall any comments I may have regarding my quest c: I will probably be posting way too much about spending more than saving haha [b]INTERESTED IN MY PROGRESS?[/b] You may ask to be on my pinglist if you'd like! I will post updated as they come (large savings milestones). If you would like I could ping you either daily or weekly. If you'd like to be on my pinglist please be sure to specify when you'd like to be pinged. [b]POTENTIAL SELLERS[/b] I have heard that finding a skycat can be hard. If you have one that you're looking to sell please feel free to message me! It will likely be a while before I have enough gems saved up, but if you aren't in much of a rush I'd love to be able to have a seller lined up! Thank you for your time ~ [b]OFFERS RECEIVED[/b] This is where I'll keep track of any users who have offered to sell their items to me either once I save up enough, or on a payment plan once I get closer to my goal. If you would like to make a deal, or if you may be interested in selling eventually, feel free to ping or PM me! [i]no offers yet[/i] [b]MILESTONES[/b] [s]10% ~ 15kG[/s] 20% ~ 30kG 30% ~ 45kG 40% ~ 60kG 50% ~ 75kG 60% ~ 90kG 70% ~ 105kG 80% ~ 120kG 90% ~ 135kG 100% ~ 150kG [/center]
p1aD8kg.png

QUEST STARTED: September 20, 2018
QUEST COMPLETED: ---
TOTAL GOAL: 150kG

Welcome to my Skycat quest hub!
I am about to embark on what will likely be the longest, most painful, most absolutely insane quest I have ever attempted in my life (but I guess that may be rivaled if I ever choose to try to obtain an imp scroll? lol yeah right).
Since the prices for everything will continue to steadily rise I figured I may as well go big or go home - I'm going to start saving for all the KS items one by one!
First on my list is the skycat, followed by a cog frog.
I will continue down the list until I have everything (RIP me).

I'm going to use this thread to detail my plans for my quest, create a hub for all of my sales/profit threads, keep some personal notes, and link to my official profit tracker!
You can find all of this info below if you're interested!

Skycat
A8WXUZs.png CURRENT PROGRESS: 27,900/150,000 A8WXUZs.png

PLANS TO PROFIT
* fodder and coli grinding will be a main source of income.
* once the DV beta ends I will be selling my alpha/KS/beta codes. If you're interested in any of these items please PM me!
* liquidate some G1s, accents, and various offsite accounts.
* maybe make some art or graphics if I have the time?
* stay on top of fads, try to sell some popular hatchlings.
* sell literally everything, even the mats that aren't used in anything.

SUPPORT MY QUEST
Here is where I'll post all of my sales threads!
These will be one of my primary sources of income!

no sales threads yet

PROFIT UPDATES
I try to keep up with it daily, but I may miss a few days here and there.
Every now and then I'll post an update on how many gems I'm up to, how I was able to earn them, and overall any comments I may have regarding my quest c: I will probably be posting way too much about spending more than saving haha

INTERESTED IN MY PROGRESS?
You may ask to be on my pinglist if you'd like!
I will post updated as they come (large savings milestones). If you would like I could ping you either daily or weekly. If you'd like to be on my pinglist please be sure to specify when you'd like to be pinged.

POTENTIAL SELLERS
I have heard that finding a skycat can be hard.
If you have one that you're looking to sell please feel free to message me!
It will likely be a while before I have enough gems saved up, but if you aren't in much of a rush I'd love to be able to have a seller lined up!
Thank you for your time ~

OFFERS RECEIVED
This is where I'll keep track of any users who have offered to sell their items to me either once I save up enough, or on a payment plan once I get closer to my goal. If you would like to make a deal, or if you may be interested in selling eventually, feel free to ping or PM me!

no offers yet

MILESTONES
10% ~ 15kG
20% ~ 30kG
30% ~ 45kG
40% ~ 60kG
50% ~ 75kG
60% ~ 90kG
70% ~ 105kG
80% ~ 120kG
90% ~ 135kG
100% ~ 150kG
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

UPDATE OCTOBER 4TH @ 1:23 FRT

So I already haven't been updating as often as I hoped :P
I am officially over 10% of my goal, and almost at 20%!

What I've Sold:
- spare light sprite
- all extra sprites
- bogsneak scrolls
- spare year one apparel
- some G1s here and there

What I've Bought:
- a truly disgusting amount of eggs. none have resulted in anything notable. definitely will not get my investment back!
- art! lots of pixel art! totally worth it ^^
- 10 print accent pack for an accent that only sold three copies
- a lot of gem MP stuff for give and get threads

Sooooo yeah... I should probably actually be up to ~45kG.
I really went overboard with the eggs.
I am trying to reel myself back in! I have so much stuff in my hoard that I need to sell, I'm probably going to make a thread because having to constantly relist on the AH is a headache.
UPDATE OCTOBER 4TH @ 1:23 FRT

So I already haven't been updating as often as I hoped :P
I am officially over 10% of my goal, and almost at 20%!

What I've Sold:
- spare light sprite
- all extra sprites
- bogsneak scrolls
- spare year one apparel
- some G1s here and there

What I've Bought:
- a truly disgusting amount of eggs. none have resulted in anything notable. definitely will not get my investment back!
- art! lots of pixel art! totally worth it ^^
- 10 print accent pack for an accent that only sold three copies
- a lot of gem MP stuff for give and get threads

Sooooo yeah... I should probably actually be up to ~45kG.
I really went overboard with the eggs.
I am trying to reel myself back in! I have so much stuff in my hoard that I need to sell, I'm probably going to make a thread because having to constantly relist on the AH is a headache.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST