Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2290 2291
@7Demented
Aranict watched him fly. "No I can barely fly. But my mum says I'm smart. She says I solve puzzles really well. My brother is really great at flying and doing tricks though hes also good at digging!" She smiled puffing out her chest proudly.
"Oh uhm hi Serenity. I'm Kratos its really nice to meet you." He said shyly pawing at the ground.
Eryl noticed how the other dragon became nervous and smiled at her. "No need to be nervous I don't bite." she said.
@7Demented
Aranict watched him fly. "No I can barely fly. But my mum says I'm smart. She says I solve puzzles really well. My brother is really great at flying and doing tricks though hes also good at digging!" She smiled puffing out her chest proudly.
"Oh uhm hi Serenity. I'm Kratos its really nice to meet you." He said shyly pawing at the ground.
Eryl noticed how the other dragon became nervous and smiled at her. "No need to be nervous I don't bite." she said.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
(@purplpeanut)
"Hi!" said the black-and-red Tundra to the orange Fae. "I'm Cindella, and this is Glass. Glass wants to talk to you!"
"Shhh," said Glass.
"Say hello, Glass," said Cindella. "Sorry we're late, he was pulling my fur."
"Hi," said the blue Tundra.
Cindella tugged at Glass's front paw. "Come ON! . . . He meant to say, what are your names?" She addressed the other dragons the orange Fae had been talking to.

(@thebigjawpokemon)
(@purplpeanut)
"Hi!" said the black-and-red Tundra to the orange Fae. "I'm Cindella, and this is Glass. Glass wants to talk to you!"
"Shhh," said Glass.
"Say hello, Glass," said Cindella. "Sorry we're late, he was pulling my fur."
"Hi," said the blue Tundra.
Cindella tugged at Glass's front paw. "Come ON! . . . He meant to say, what are your names?" She addressed the other dragons the orange Fae had been talking to.

(@thebigjawpokemon)
( @7Demented )

Serena nodded. "No one in our lair has really gotten out much aside from hunting trips. Since Lustre and I are sort of the head mates, it seemed appropriate for us to get out and meet people," the sociable Pearlcatcher replied. Lustre, meanwhile, watched quietly, having nothing to add to Serena's explanation.
( @7Demented )

Serena nodded. "No one in our lair has really gotten out much aside from hunting trips. Since Lustre and I are sort of the head mates, it seemed appropriate for us to get out and meet people," the sociable Pearlcatcher replied. Lustre, meanwhile, watched quietly, having nothing to add to Serena's explanation.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
Rauru looked at the black and red Tundra named Cindella. She was a bossy bunch. She felt sorry for Glass.
"Why hello glass," she whispered as her wings fluttered and she landed on her rump again. "Ow," she muttered. I'm Rauru and to the left of me is Sekhmet she's a pearlcatcher. Then to the right of me is Ambit and Permafrost. The crazy one is Ambit, I'm quite sure you can figure it out." she whispered once more. These wings of hers needed to heal. She doubted that she could take more bruising on her rump. "You okay Glass?" she asked.
Sekhmet looked at Cindella. She almost felt sorry for the black and red tundra, loud obnoxious dragons were not to Rauru's liking, but instead of pitying the dragon while her friend blatantly ignored her, she called out to her. "I'm Sekhmet nice to meet you! What have you been up to?" She doubted the tundra would know much about herbs, but if she was a healer, than she was ready for a long discussion.
((@thebigjawpokemon (sorry I stole your lines) and @ookaookaooka))
Rauru looked at the black and red Tundra named Cindella. She was a bossy bunch. She felt sorry for Glass.
"Why hello glass," she whispered as her wings fluttered and she landed on her rump again. "Ow," she muttered. I'm Rauru and to the left of me is Sekhmet she's a pearlcatcher. Then to the right of me is Ambit and Permafrost. The crazy one is Ambit, I'm quite sure you can figure it out." she whispered once more. These wings of hers needed to heal. She doubted that she could take more bruising on her rump. "You okay Glass?" she asked.
Sekhmet looked at Cindella. She almost felt sorry for the black and red tundra, loud obnoxious dragons were not to Rauru's liking, but instead of pitying the dragon while her friend blatantly ignored her, she called out to her. "I'm Sekhmet nice to meet you! What have you been up to?" She doubted the tundra would know much about herbs, but if she was a healer, than she was ready for a long discussion.
((@thebigjawpokemon (sorry I stole your lines) and @ookaookaooka))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Ambit stopped laughing at the sound of new voices. "Well hello there, who have we here? New dragons?"
Permafrost sighed, "Oh gods this isn't going to end well."
Ambit scurried over to Cindella, "Hello! I'm sure you're wondering who this handsome pink dragon is and I'm here to answer that for you. I'm Ambit as you've been told, hunter, gatherer, scavenger, haaandsome dragon."
"You're more than welcome to beat him up if you'd like" Permafrost interrupted, "I was kind of hoping Rauru would." He noticed Rauru looking uncomfortable, in a lower voice he asked, "Hey Rauru are you okay? Did Ambit go too far?"
@purplpeanut (that's alright you didn't step on any toes so to speak) and @ookaookaooka
Ambit stopped laughing at the sound of new voices. "Well hello there, who have we here? New dragons?"
Permafrost sighed, "Oh gods this isn't going to end well."
Ambit scurried over to Cindella, "Hello! I'm sure you're wondering who this handsome pink dragon is and I'm here to answer that for you. I'm Ambit as you've been told, hunter, gatherer, scavenger, haaandsome dragon."
"You're more than welcome to beat him up if you'd like" Permafrost interrupted, "I was kind of hoping Rauru would." He noticed Rauru looking uncomfortable, in a lower voice he asked, "Hey Rauru are you okay? Did Ambit go too far?"
@purplpeanut (that's alright you didn't step on any toes so to speak) and @ookaookaooka
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
(@DragonGirl218)
Tenacity chuckled lightly. "Odd, that was partly the case with ourselves. Where we were, we simply could not find anyone with opinions different than ours, making discussion rather boring." Amicizia smiled and looked over to Lustre. The Mirror didn't seem inclined to speak at all. She prodded him softly. "You know, we'd like to talk with you as well. You don't have to let your mate state your opinion for you." She giggled. "Where are you two from, anyway?"

(@Meowzow)
Truth smiled. "Heh, someone got the intellect of the family, huh?" He gestured to Kratos. "From what you said, he's a dancer. Guess that kind of fits your breed, huh?" He zipped around Aranict's head again, landing lightly on her head. "What kind of puzzles? Like riddles? Or spatial reasoning?"

Serenity felt slightly more at ease at Eryl's words. At least this mother wouldn't outright glare her down. She glanced down to Kratos again, who was pawing at the ground. "You don't need to be shy, young one. I won't hurt you." She tilted the young Skydancer's head up to look at him; his eyes reminded her of most of her own clan. The Spiral heard Aranict spout about her brother, bringing a smile to her face. "So you can fly well? How about you show me?" Serenity took off from the ground into the air, her body twisting behind her. "Come on!" she called.
(@DragonGirl218)
Tenacity chuckled lightly. "Odd, that was partly the case with ourselves. Where we were, we simply could not find anyone with opinions different than ours, making discussion rather boring." Amicizia smiled and looked over to Lustre. The Mirror didn't seem inclined to speak at all. She prodded him softly. "You know, we'd like to talk with you as well. You don't have to let your mate state your opinion for you." She giggled. "Where are you two from, anyway?"

(@Meowzow)
Truth smiled. "Heh, someone got the intellect of the family, huh?" He gestured to Kratos. "From what you said, he's a dancer. Guess that kind of fits your breed, huh?" He zipped around Aranict's head again, landing lightly on her head. "What kind of puzzles? Like riddles? Or spatial reasoning?"

Serenity felt slightly more at ease at Eryl's words. At least this mother wouldn't outright glare her down. She glanced down to Kratos again, who was pawing at the ground. "You don't need to be shy, young one. I won't hurt you." She tilted the young Skydancer's head up to look at him; his eyes reminded her of most of her own clan. The Spiral heard Aranict spout about her brother, bringing a smile to her face. "So you can fly well? How about you show me?" Serenity took off from the ground into the air, her body twisting behind her. "Come on!" she called.
Life is short, so be a huge butt to your characters and make them cry. :3
-7Demented
@7Demented

Aranict thought a moment. "Riddles. I don't really know what spatial reasoning is. but like whe mom takes me and Kratos Starwood strands She blind folds me and tells me to find by smell Im really good!"
Kratos watched her fly up and smiled jumping up into th air after her. "ok!" He said opening up to her.
@7Demented

Aranict thought a moment. "Riddles. I don't really know what spatial reasoning is. but like whe mom takes me and Kratos Starwood strands She blind folds me and tells me to find by smell Im really good!"
Kratos watched her fly up and smiled jumping up into th air after her. "ok!" He said opening up to her.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
"Hi Rauru, hi everyone!" said Cindella. "Glass is fine, he's just a little shy. Anyway, it's so cool to meet dragons from other flights here! We only ever see dragons from Lightning and Light in our lair. What do you guys do?"
"I'm a painter," said Glass. "Mom sent her here to learn manners, and I'm supposed to keep her here."

(@purplpeanut @thebigjawpokemon )
"Hi Rauru, hi everyone!" said Cindella. "Glass is fine, he's just a little shy. Anyway, it's so cool to meet dragons from other flights here! We only ever see dragons from Lightning and Light in our lair. What do you guys do?"
"I'm a painter," said Glass. "Mom sent her here to learn manners, and I'm supposed to keep her here."

(@purplpeanut @thebigjawpokemon )
"Oh! Well I'm a healer, and Rauru's a blacksmith. I'm sure you'll get along just great!" Sekhmet replied. Rauru looked to Perm. "A bit," she whispered, "although it's sort of my fault I'm sure. But not just my pride got hurt in that fall. My wing did too. I was told by Sekmet that if I had landed anymore to the right I wouldn't have been able to fly ever again." Rauru put her head down, water pooling around her eyes. Meanwhile, Sekhmet was trying to ask Glass about their lair. "Where do you come from? What clan? We're from wind! Do you have a mate? Any kids? Brothers and Sisters?" She felt a little sad for the dragon. The shy ones always had the hardest time.
(@ookaookaooka @thebigjawpokemon (thank goodness!))
"Oh! Well I'm a healer, and Rauru's a blacksmith. I'm sure you'll get along just great!" Sekhmet replied. Rauru looked to Perm. "A bit," she whispered, "although it's sort of my fault I'm sure. But not just my pride got hurt in that fall. My wing did too. I was told by Sekmet that if I had landed anymore to the right I wouldn't have been able to fly ever again." Rauru put her head down, water pooling around her eyes. Meanwhile, Sekhmet was trying to ask Glass about their lair. "Where do you come from? What clan? We're from wind! Do you have a mate? Any kids? Brothers and Sisters?" She felt a little sad for the dragon. The shy ones always had the hardest time.
(@ookaookaooka @thebigjawpokemon (thank goodness!))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Ambit deflated a little when he didn't get the attention he felt he deserved. That didn't stop him for long though, "Perm and I are from Wind as well as those other two although as I'm sure you can tell I'm originally from Arcane. See? The eyes match the scales." Ambit batted his eyes to emphasize the pinkness of them.
Permafrost was at a loss. He had no idea how to comfort a crying dragon. "I-It'll be okay Rauru! Your wings will heal up nice and neat and then you can come visit us and give Ambit the beating he deserves. And if you need any help getting home, Ambit can carry." Permafrost glanced over at the buffoonish dragon. He was big for a mirror.

@purplpeanut and @ookaookaooka
Ambit deflated a little when he didn't get the attention he felt he deserved. That didn't stop him for long though, "Perm and I are from Wind as well as those other two although as I'm sure you can tell I'm originally from Arcane. See? The eyes match the scales." Ambit batted his eyes to emphasize the pinkness of them.
Permafrost was at a loss. He had no idea how to comfort a crying dragon. "I-It'll be okay Rauru! Your wings will heal up nice and neat and then you can come visit us and give Ambit the beating he deserves. And if you need any help getting home, Ambit can carry." Permafrost glanced over at the buffoonish dragon. He was big for a mirror.

@purplpeanut and @ookaookaooka
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2290 2291