Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 2294 2295
@purplpeanut

Ambit settled back on his haunches and addressed Rauru, "Well Rauru that actually goes back to when Perm was still just an egg in the nest. You see I was just a lost little hatchling, don't know if I wandered off or if I was kidnapped or what, but anyways I was lost. All of a sudden this fae hatchling comes out of nowhere and attacks me! It took some convincing but I managed to get her to calm down enough to realize she was lost too. There we were two hatchlings alone and lost, one mirror from the Arcane lands and one fae from the Plague lands lost in the Zephyr Steppes. A few hours later we were found by our current clan and adopted by the clanleaders. In the time in between Mordacious' initial attack on me and us being found she decided I was going to be her mate and well, I am. Oh yeah, and then Perm hatched a few days later. Can't forget that." Permafrost yawned, "Of course you'd include the fact that you're older than me in that story. So Sekhmet what do you do in your spare time? From the sound of Rauru's letters it sounds like she's all over the place all the time. Injuring her wings apparently, what'd you do Rauru, fly full tilt into a tree?"
@purplpeanut

Ambit settled back on his haunches and addressed Rauru, "Well Rauru that actually goes back to when Perm was still just an egg in the nest. You see I was just a lost little hatchling, don't know if I wandered off or if I was kidnapped or what, but anyways I was lost. All of a sudden this fae hatchling comes out of nowhere and attacks me! It took some convincing but I managed to get her to calm down enough to realize she was lost too. There we were two hatchlings alone and lost, one mirror from the Arcane lands and one fae from the Plague lands lost in the Zephyr Steppes. A few hours later we were found by our current clan and adopted by the clanleaders. In the time in between Mordacious' initial attack on me and us being found she decided I was going to be her mate and well, I am. Oh yeah, and then Perm hatched a few days later. Can't forget that." Permafrost yawned, "Of course you'd include the fact that you're older than me in that story. So Sekhmet what do you do in your spare time? From the sound of Rauru's letters it sounds like she's all over the place all the time. Injuring her wings apparently, what'd you do Rauru, fly full tilt into a tree?"
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
In the far reaches of the group, an azure Wildclaw wrapped in clean, well-kept bandages sat in the grass that was shaded by a tall rock, tail curled around her legs as her crimson eyes roamed over the group. The red bandanna around her neck was the only splash of misplaced color that was on her, but it was muted enough in the shadows that it didn't much draw attention to her as a whole. She was quite content to keep her silence as well, not being the most talkative of dragons. Flexing her toes, she dug her needle-point claws into the earth, wings fanning out a bit before folding tightly to her body which shrunk her figure even more into the shadows.

//ooc; Thread hasn't been posted in a few days, but I want to get back into more casual rp.
In the far reaches of the group, an azure Wildclaw wrapped in clean, well-kept bandages sat in the grass that was shaded by a tall rock, tail curled around her legs as her crimson eyes roamed over the group. The red bandanna around her neck was the only splash of misplaced color that was on her, but it was muted enough in the shadows that it didn't much draw attention to her as a whole. She was quite content to keep her silence as well, not being the most talkative of dragons. Flexing her toes, she dug her needle-point claws into the earth, wings fanning out a bit before folding tightly to her body which shrunk her figure even more into the shadows.

//ooc; Thread hasn't been posted in a few days, but I want to get back into more casual rp.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
A grey speckled wing Skydancer approached the crowd slightly nervously. She hoped to gain new friends from this and better skills and also learned to become less shy around others. She looked down hidding her eyes below the brim of her grey wizard hat and then looked up again, her bright purple and pink arcane eyes shining as she trotted over to the rest of the group.

Another dragon a young skydancer that wasnt older then a few days, that had been black speckled wings and a violet coat trotted behind her as well as a third skydancer also just a few days after hatching followed with simple obsidion black wings and coat. "Aranict, Kratos don't stray behind dears." Said the Grey skydancer. "Okay mum!" They said in unison. "Did your father join us?" She said to kratos. "Uhm No he said he was going to gather for the clan tonight and maybe next time." She nodded. "Shame he would have enjoyed this." She mumbled under her breath.
Aranict saw a glint of red in the corner of her eye and turned to see what it was. She trotted over towards the shadow and closer to the windclaw. "Woah.... You look cool. You look different then any other dragon. Why are you all bandaged? Did you get hurt? How?" She bombarded the dragon with questions and looked up with inoccent eyes awaiting an awnser.
A grey speckled wing Skydancer approached the crowd slightly nervously. She hoped to gain new friends from this and better skills and also learned to become less shy around others. She looked down hidding her eyes below the brim of her grey wizard hat and then looked up again, her bright purple and pink arcane eyes shining as she trotted over to the rest of the group.

Another dragon a young skydancer that wasnt older then a few days, that had been black speckled wings and a violet coat trotted behind her as well as a third skydancer also just a few days after hatching followed with simple obsidion black wings and coat. "Aranict, Kratos don't stray behind dears." Said the Grey skydancer. "Okay mum!" They said in unison. "Did your father join us?" She said to kratos. "Uhm No he said he was going to gather for the clan tonight and maybe next time." She nodded. "Shame he would have enjoyed this." She mumbled under her breath.
Aranict saw a glint of red in the corner of her eye and turned to see what it was. She trotted over towards the shadow and closer to the windclaw. "Woah.... You look cool. You look different then any other dragon. Why are you all bandaged? Did you get hurt? How?" She bombarded the dragon with questions and looked up with inoccent eyes awaiting an awnser.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
A very sleek Skydancer walked slowly to the crowd. Trailing behind her were two young Skydancers and a rTundra. The Tundra walked ahead of the group and surveyed the area, "Isengard, keep an eye on Skywarn and Warfare."
The two young dragons looked up to the Tundra sheepishly.
The smallest maize dragon, Warfare, was the first to speak, "Could we go talk to the other hatchlings, Rune?"
The young female, Skywarn, looked over at Isengard, "Could we?"
Isengard quickly cut off Rune, "Of course, but I am coming with you."
The two youngsters took off into the crowd, with Isengard and Rune not far behind. Rune huffed and glared at his subordinate clanmate.
A very sleek Skydancer walked slowly to the crowd. Trailing behind her were two young Skydancers and a rTundra. The Tundra walked ahead of the group and surveyed the area, "Isengard, keep an eye on Skywarn and Warfare."
The two young dragons looked up to the Tundra sheepishly.
The smallest maize dragon, Warfare, was the first to speak, "Could we go talk to the other hatchlings, Rune?"
The young female, Skywarn, looked over at Isengard, "Could we?"
Isengard quickly cut off Rune, "Of course, but I am coming with you."
The two youngsters took off into the crowd, with Isengard and Rune not far behind. Rune huffed and glared at his subordinate clanmate.
@ToritheElf
Aranict saw the two Skydancers and dashed towards them in question. Kratos followed behind her giggling. "Hi who are you?" They both yelle in unison.
@ToritheElf
Aranict saw the two Skydancers and dashed towards them in question. Kratos followed behind her giggling. "Hi who are you?" They both yelle in unison.
@Meowzow

Rune eyed the two youngsters as Skywarn and Warfare turned to the two Skydancers coming over to them.

Skywarn wiggled excitedly as she greeted the two, "I am Skywarn this is my clanbrother Warfare," she nodded to the young maize Skydancer standing shyly beside her, "This is my clanmother Isengard. She has been taking of us. And the grumpy Tundra is Rune. Our new clanleader."

Warfare smiled gently as he walked close to the group,"What are your names?"
@Meowzow

Rune eyed the two youngsters as Skywarn and Warfare turned to the two Skydancers coming over to them.

Skywarn wiggled excitedly as she greeted the two, "I am Skywarn this is my clanbrother Warfare," she nodded to the young maize Skydancer standing shyly beside her, "This is my clanmother Isengard. She has been taking of us. And the grumpy Tundra is Rune. Our new clanleader."

Warfare smiled gently as he walked close to the group,"What are your names?"
Two new dragons approached the gathering, looking like quite the odd couple. One was an icy-blue male Mirror with deep blue wings, while the other was a similarly icy-blue female Pearlcatcher with light blue eyespotted wings. Given their similar appearance, one might think they were siblings, except that the male's yellow eyes gave him away as being of the Light Flight, while the female's green eyes betrayed her as having been born in a Nature Flight nest. Still, they seemed to be close, and in fact the two were mates.

"Ssssserena...why are we here...? You know I do not care for ssssstrangerssss..." the Mirror hissed as he slinked along on all fours, looking up his mate.

"Oh, come now, Lustre. You're such a sourpuss about making friends. I mean, I know I'm the most gorgeous female in our lair, so it's difficult for you to take your eyes off me, but it wouldn't hurt to talk to others," the Pearlcatcher replied as she led him toward the group of other dragons.

If Mirrors had noticeable pupils, one might notice Lustre roll both sets of his eyes. "Fine. If you find usssss ssssomeone to ssssspeak to, then I will attempt friendly converssssssation," he said. Not that I ssssee much point in idle chit-chat...issss thissss a female thing, or ssssimply a Pearlcatcher thing? he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Serena was trying to see if she could spot a kind, friendly looking dragon. Last thing she needed was to try to get a conversation going between her taciturn mate and another grumpy dragon...

(( well, first attempt at an FR RP...let's see if my favorite breeding pair make for decent characters. ))
Two new dragons approached the gathering, looking like quite the odd couple. One was an icy-blue male Mirror with deep blue wings, while the other was a similarly icy-blue female Pearlcatcher with light blue eyespotted wings. Given their similar appearance, one might think they were siblings, except that the male's yellow eyes gave him away as being of the Light Flight, while the female's green eyes betrayed her as having been born in a Nature Flight nest. Still, they seemed to be close, and in fact the two were mates.

"Ssssserena...why are we here...? You know I do not care for ssssstrangerssss..." the Mirror hissed as he slinked along on all fours, looking up his mate.

"Oh, come now, Lustre. You're such a sourpuss about making friends. I mean, I know I'm the most gorgeous female in our lair, so it's difficult for you to take your eyes off me, but it wouldn't hurt to talk to others," the Pearlcatcher replied as she led him toward the group of other dragons.

If Mirrors had noticeable pupils, one might notice Lustre roll both sets of his eyes. "Fine. If you find usssss ssssomeone to ssssspeak to, then I will attempt friendly converssssssation," he said. Not that I ssssee much point in idle chit-chat...issss thissss a female thing, or ssssimply a Pearlcatcher thing? he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Serena was trying to see if she could spot a kind, friendly looking dragon. Last thing she needed was to try to get a conversation going between her taciturn mate and another grumpy dragon...

(( well, first attempt at an FR RP...let's see if my favorite breeding pair make for decent characters. ))
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
@ToritheElf

"Oh I'm Aranict and this is Kratos, our mum is over there" said Aranict as she was pointing towards the grey speckle winged Skydancer with an old wizard hat. "Yeah its nice to meet you!" Said Kratos. "Do you wanna play with us?"
@ToritheElf

"Oh I'm Aranict and this is Kratos, our mum is over there" said Aranict as she was pointing towards the grey speckle winged Skydancer with an old wizard hat. "Yeah its nice to meet you!" Said Kratos. "Do you wanna play with us?"
@Meowzow

Skywarn flicked her tail happily as she nodded excitedly, "What could we play?"

Warfare looked to his clansister and shool his head shyly, "I would much rather stay here."
@Meowzow

Skywarn flicked her tail happily as she nodded excitedly, "What could we play?"

Warfare looked to his clansister and shool his head shyly, "I would much rather stay here."
Hiding in the shadows was a dark purple fae. Her emerald eyes scanned the area. She was not used to seeing such a social gathering before. She was not sure if she should speak to anyone or just simply go about her business. The thought of partaking in a conversation intrigued her, but she had no clue were to start. The dragon's gaze shifted to the ground, trying to think of what to do next.
Hiding in the shadows was a dark purple fae. Her emerald eyes scanned the area. She was not used to seeing such a social gathering before. She was not sure if she should speak to anyone or just simply go about her business. The thought of partaking in a conversation intrigued her, but she had no clue were to start. The dragon's gaze shifted to the ground, trying to think of what to do next.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 2294 2295