Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 2294 2295
@ToritheElf
"Hm... we could play hide and seek!" Exclaimed Aranict. Kratos looked at his clansister and then at Warfare. "Do you wanna just talk?" He said to him.
Eryl smiled and looked around for anyone to converse with.
@ToritheElf
"Hm... we could play hide and seek!" Exclaimed Aranict. Kratos looked at his clansister and then at Warfare. "Do you wanna just talk?" He said to him.
Eryl smiled and looked around for anyone to converse with.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
A black-and-red Tundra dragon jolted awake. "I wasn't asleep!"
Glass, a splash-colored Tundra and the black-and-red dragon's nephew, prodded her with his tail. "Shh! Cindella, everyone's looking at us now. The teacher's gonna be mad!"
Cindella shook herself, static snapping in her tangled black fur. "Don't be silly. Nobody's looking at us, and the teacher won't care because I wasn't asleep! . . . What were we doing here again?"
"Mom sent us here to learn some manners and meet dragons from other clans," said Glass. "They're staring at you, Cindella."
"Who cares?" said Cindella. "This teacher isn't doing much. Let's find someone to talk to." She scanned the crowd, and picked out an orange Fae at random. "How about that one? She looks like she won't bite. C'mon!"
She dragged the reluctant Glass over to the orange Fae.

((@purplpeanut))
A black-and-red Tundra dragon jolted awake. "I wasn't asleep!"
Glass, a splash-colored Tundra and the black-and-red dragon's nephew, prodded her with his tail. "Shh! Cindella, everyone's looking at us now. The teacher's gonna be mad!"
Cindella shook herself, static snapping in her tangled black fur. "Don't be silly. Nobody's looking at us, and the teacher won't care because I wasn't asleep! . . . What were we doing here again?"
"Mom sent us here to learn some manners and meet dragons from other clans," said Glass. "They're staring at you, Cindella."
"Who cares?" said Cindella. "This teacher isn't doing much. Let's find someone to talk to." She scanned the crowd, and picked out an orange Fae at random. "How about that one? She looks like she won't bite. C'mon!"
She dragged the reluctant Glass over to the orange Fae.

((@purplpeanut))
His wings were completely exhausted from flying so far, forcing him to land a ways off from the gathering. Tenacity, the Mirror, opened up his sea-blue wings to make sure there were no tears or other injuries across his slate-colored body. Satisfied, he sat down and waited for whoever had followed him to land as well.

Behind landed Amicizia, his Tundra mate, along with Serenity, a Spiral, and her mate Truth, a Fae. The Tundra shook herself, dust having covered her body. "Well," she said, "it seems we might be in for quite a talk."

Tenacity nodded in agreement. "We have been in that cave for a bit too long. It is time we socialize with others, despite current... differences."

Serenity bounced happily. "This is gonna be great! We'll make so many new friends!" Truth laughed. "Slow down, girl, we just got here." He looked to the clan leader. "Why didn't Siven tag along again?"

Tenacity shrugged. "I believe he wished to assist Sincerity with his project." His eyes shifted back over to the large group. "Let the games begin, I suppose."

(@DragonGirl218) Tenacity trotted over, swerving in-between the larger dragons and stepping over minuscule Faes, Amicizia on his tail. He spotted a Mirror next to a Pearlcatcher, clearly mates, and moved closer to them. "Hello there," he started. It had been quite some time since he had made contact with anyone else than his own clan. "I am Tenacity. This is Amicizia." He gestured to the bright green and orange Tundra. "Who might you two be?"

(@Meowzow) Serenity slithered across the sun-warmed ground, Truth resting on her mask. "Who do we talk with first?" he pondered. Gazing over the crowd, he spotted a small group of Skydancers chatting with one another. He tugged on his mate's mask to direct her to them. "Hey there!" he shouted out. "How's it going?" The Fae hopped off of Serenity and flew up to meet them, hovering mid-air. He remained right in front of the two youngest ones with violet and obsidian coats. "Name's Truth. Who are you two?"

(@ToritheElf) Serenity smiled, so eager was she to make new friends. She moved over and faced the older Skydancers. "Hi!" she greeted cheerfully. "I'm Serenity! What's your name?"
His wings were completely exhausted from flying so far, forcing him to land a ways off from the gathering. Tenacity, the Mirror, opened up his sea-blue wings to make sure there were no tears or other injuries across his slate-colored body. Satisfied, he sat down and waited for whoever had followed him to land as well.

Behind landed Amicizia, his Tundra mate, along with Serenity, a Spiral, and her mate Truth, a Fae. The Tundra shook herself, dust having covered her body. "Well," she said, "it seems we might be in for quite a talk."

Tenacity nodded in agreement. "We have been in that cave for a bit too long. It is time we socialize with others, despite current... differences."

Serenity bounced happily. "This is gonna be great! We'll make so many new friends!" Truth laughed. "Slow down, girl, we just got here." He looked to the clan leader. "Why didn't Siven tag along again?"

Tenacity shrugged. "I believe he wished to assist Sincerity with his project." His eyes shifted back over to the large group. "Let the games begin, I suppose."

(@DragonGirl218) Tenacity trotted over, swerving in-between the larger dragons and stepping over minuscule Faes, Amicizia on his tail. He spotted a Mirror next to a Pearlcatcher, clearly mates, and moved closer to them. "Hello there," he started. It had been quite some time since he had made contact with anyone else than his own clan. "I am Tenacity. This is Amicizia." He gestured to the bright green and orange Tundra. "Who might you two be?"

(@Meowzow) Serenity slithered across the sun-warmed ground, Truth resting on her mask. "Who do we talk with first?" he pondered. Gazing over the crowd, he spotted a small group of Skydancers chatting with one another. He tugged on his mate's mask to direct her to them. "Hey there!" he shouted out. "How's it going?" The Fae hopped off of Serenity and flew up to meet them, hovering mid-air. He remained right in front of the two youngest ones with violet and obsidian coats. "Name's Truth. Who are you two?"

(@ToritheElf) Serenity smiled, so eager was she to make new friends. She moved over and faced the older Skydancers. "Hi!" she greeted cheerfully. "I'm Serenity! What's your name?"
Life is short, so be a huge butt to your characters and make them cry. :3
-7Demented
( @7Demented )

Serena looked over at the new Mirror male when she heard him address her and her mate. "Oh, hello there. My name's Serena," she replied pleasantly.

Meanwhile, Lustre hadn't paid any mind when Tenacity had begun speaking and he only quickly glanced over when his mate introduced herself. He didn't see the point in introductions...but a quick prod to the side from Serena's foot gave him a good enough reason for it. "Ow...alright, alright... I am known assss Lusssstre," he hissed out in annoyed response.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure my mate would disagree, but...well, we're here to change that. What brings you here?" Serena inquired politely.
( @7Demented )

Serena looked over at the new Mirror male when she heard him address her and her mate. "Oh, hello there. My name's Serena," she replied pleasantly.

Meanwhile, Lustre hadn't paid any mind when Tenacity had begun speaking and he only quickly glanced over when his mate introduced herself. He didn't see the point in introductions...but a quick prod to the side from Serena's foot gave him a good enough reason for it. "Ow...alright, alright... I am known assss Lusssstre," he hissed out in annoyed response.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure my mate would disagree, but...well, we're here to change that. What brings you here?" Serena inquired politely.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
@7Demented
Kratos looked up at the Fae Dragon and mumbled shyly and quietly "I-I am Kratos." His sister respoded in a loud more outgoing voice "I'm Aranict! It is nice to meet you Truth!"
Eryl eyed the fea cautiously and slipped over to them protectivly watching them. "Hello there. I am Eryl these twos mother. Nice to meet you"
@7Demented
Kratos looked up at the Fae Dragon and mumbled shyly and quietly "I-I am Kratos." His sister respoded in a loud more outgoing voice "I'm Aranict! It is nice to meet you Truth!"
Eryl eyed the fea cautiously and slipped over to them protectivly watching them. "Hello there. I am Eryl these twos mother. Nice to meet you"
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@thebigjawpokemon ((sorry, it didn't ping me that you had responded here. I wonder why? hmm...))
"Well Perm," replied Sekhmet, "I'm normally mixing up ingredients and healing the injured dragons in my clan, although I do like to fight time and time again. Rauru however-"
"No you don't need to say it!" Rauru cried and put her paws over Sekhmet's mouth. "What an interesting story Ambit. Couldn't you have refused her?" Sekhmet bit Rauru. "Ow! What was that for?"
"For you covering my mouth. Now where was I? Oh yes. Well you are quite right about Rauru, Perm. You see, she was trying to teach our wildclaw Bastet to fly and she crashlanded with Rauru in the front of her. Well they crashlanded full tilt into a tree and Rauru got the brunt of it, Bastet landed on her after all. Her wings are healing up though at times she will hover for a moment and then her wings give up and she drops to the ground like a stone through water."
@thebigjawpokemon ((sorry, it didn't ping me that you had responded here. I wonder why? hmm...))
"Well Perm," replied Sekhmet, "I'm normally mixing up ingredients and healing the injured dragons in my clan, although I do like to fight time and time again. Rauru however-"
"No you don't need to say it!" Rauru cried and put her paws over Sekhmet's mouth. "What an interesting story Ambit. Couldn't you have refused her?" Sekhmet bit Rauru. "Ow! What was that for?"
"For you covering my mouth. Now where was I? Oh yes. Well you are quite right about Rauru, Perm. You see, she was trying to teach our wildclaw Bastet to fly and she crashlanded with Rauru in the front of her. Well they crashlanded full tilt into a tree and Rauru got the brunt of it, Bastet landed on her after all. Her wings are healing up though at times she will hover for a moment and then her wings give up and she drops to the ground like a stone through water."
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@ookaookaooka Rauru looked over seeing 2 dragons coming over by her. "Oh no," she moaned, "Now two more are here to criticize me about my lack of flying," she moaned again and pointed to her group to the other 2 dragons coming over by them.
@ookaookaooka Rauru looked over seeing 2 dragons coming over by her. "Oh no," she moaned, "Now two more are here to criticize me about my lack of flying," she moaned again and pointed to her group to the other 2 dragons coming over by them.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@purplpeanut

Ambit bent over and started spluttering. Permafrost gave an annoyed sigh as Ambit's spluttering turned to laughter. "You're not supposed to eat the tree Rauru!" The pink mirror fell over backwards clutching his sides as his laughter increased. Permafrost sniffed, "You can beat him up if you want to Rauru. No one in our clan will mind, I promise. They'll completely understand." Permafrost was watching the two approaching tundras out of the corner of his eyes.
@ookaookaooka
@purplpeanut

Ambit bent over and started spluttering. Permafrost gave an annoyed sigh as Ambit's spluttering turned to laughter. "You're not supposed to eat the tree Rauru!" The pink mirror fell over backwards clutching his sides as his laughter increased. Permafrost sniffed, "You can beat him up if you want to Rauru. No one in our clan will mind, I promise. They'll completely understand." Permafrost was watching the two approaching tundras out of the corner of his eyes.
@ookaookaooka
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
@thebigjawpokemon
"I'm glad someone's getting a laugh out of my fall. Maybe you could help me Ambit. I can't fly after all," and as if to show Ambit, Rauru hovered over the ground for a moment before falling on her rump. "Maybe you could laugh too Perm. It'd be mighty good for you. Unless you want to hear some drag-in jokes." said Rauru to Perm. Sekhmet looked over her shoulder at the two approaching tundras. "Wonder when they'll get here, they're moving slower than molasses," she muttered to herself.
@ookaookaooka
@thebigjawpokemon
"I'm glad someone's getting a laugh out of my fall. Maybe you could help me Ambit. I can't fly after all," and as if to show Ambit, Rauru hovered over the ground for a moment before falling on her rump. "Maybe you could laugh too Perm. It'd be mighty good for you. Unless you want to hear some drag-in jokes." said Rauru to Perm. Sekhmet looked over her shoulder at the two approaching tundras. "Wonder when they'll get here, they're moving slower than molasses," she muttered to herself.
@ookaookaooka
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
(@DragonGirl218)
Tenacity nodded in greeting to Serena and Lustre. "The very same to you." Amicizia started in, "We're out here because, well... we haven't had much contact with others since Tenacity and I settled in the Crystal Reaches. It can get pretty lonely out there." Tenacity smiled. "I assume you are here to socialize as well?" His eyes glanced over Lustre. The Mirror didn't seem too friendly, and his lisp made his voice sound a bit sinister.

(@Meowzow)
Truth smiled at the young ones. "Nice to meet ya both!" he exclaimed. The mother of the two had moved over, closer to her children. "Good to meet you too, miss." The Fae flew closer to Aranict. "You seem to be the more lively one. Can you do anything special?" He zipped around her head as an example.

Serenity moved over to her mate, her eyes sparkling at Kratos. "Aw, aren't you adorable~" she cooed. She bent down to be eye-level with him. "I'm Serenity! It's really nice to meet you!" She looked up at Eryl. "Oh, hi." Her attitude always became a bit more nervous whenever the parents of a young dragon show up; her usually bubbly and spontaneous nature made her a bit afraid she would upset them somehow.
(@DragonGirl218)
Tenacity nodded in greeting to Serena and Lustre. "The very same to you." Amicizia started in, "We're out here because, well... we haven't had much contact with others since Tenacity and I settled in the Crystal Reaches. It can get pretty lonely out there." Tenacity smiled. "I assume you are here to socialize as well?" His eyes glanced over Lustre. The Mirror didn't seem too friendly, and his lisp made his voice sound a bit sinister.

(@Meowzow)
Truth smiled at the young ones. "Nice to meet ya both!" he exclaimed. The mother of the two had moved over, closer to her children. "Good to meet you too, miss." The Fae flew closer to Aranict. "You seem to be the more lively one. Can you do anything special?" He zipped around her head as an example.

Serenity moved over to her mate, her eyes sparkling at Kratos. "Aw, aren't you adorable~" she cooed. She bent down to be eye-level with him. "I'm Serenity! It's really nice to meet you!" She looked up at Eryl. "Oh, hi." Her attitude always became a bit more nervous whenever the parents of a young dragon show up; her usually bubbly and spontaneous nature made her a bit afraid she would upset them somehow.
Life is short, so be a huge butt to your characters and make them cry. :3
-7Demented
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 2294 2295