Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Hinumi @Xionahri
For jumping into the lore thread and giving me advice.
@Hinumi @Xionahri
For jumping into the lore thread and giving me advice.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@HowlingGale

Wind Flight Best Flight HUGS
@HowlingGale

Wind Flight Best Flight HUGS
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@HowlingGale Ooooh thanks so much for the shout out I feel touched! I'm honored to be part of such a sweet merc team!!!
@HowlingGale Ooooh thanks so much for the shout out I feel touched! I'm honored to be part of such a sweet merc team!!!
pSn2GKM.png
Is sitting here forever alone
Is sitting here forever alone
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
AH! Bumps this cause I'm 800.40% in WHITH THIS AAH!!

(Can't remembr if I posted here already >.>)
AH! Bumps this cause I'm 800.40% in WHITH THIS AAH!!

(Can't remembr if I posted here already >.>)
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
Some inactive accounts being pinged here, but that's alright.

@Swordmaster @Wysteria @Deryni
I'd be surprised if any of you remembered me, but still - thank you for letting me take over the raffle for the first Mistral Jamboree completely unplanned. I've had a ton of fun helping the flight, and I've learned a lot from the experience.

@Paintminion @akafever @Ookamiotoko @HowlingGale @hanazawa @Panderz @laticat
@paigyp01 @Toothless @Halfnotewhistle @Onstreak @Azaylium @Silvanuyx @HyunAeLe
Thank you for having me as a kinda-sorta council member and being so supportive of everything. You guys are amazing and I'm so proud of how far we've come as a flight.

@Amphiptere @Ravinsong @Lonin @Sylvarant @Toothless @Lee @Aurora23 @celeblanthir
You guys.
You were all my helpers for the very first raffle I did. That was rough, guys. That was REALLY rough. I was so inexperienced and had no spreadsheet knowledge and man that was a messy sheet. But you guys did it. We made it through and I could not have done it without you guys.

@Amphiptere
You have been there for every raffle you've been active for. I am so grateful that you've come around time and time again. I know you're inactive right now, and that's okay, but I want to say thank you for all of the time you've spent taking in dragons and recording info.

@laticat
You've been SO MUCH HELP and I can't wait for you to come back. Your support has meant a lot to me, and to the flight, and there's a Lati shaped hole in our Lati shaped hearts.

I'll come back if I think of people and remember.
Some inactive accounts being pinged here, but that's alright.

@Swordmaster @Wysteria @Deryni
I'd be surprised if any of you remembered me, but still - thank you for letting me take over the raffle for the first Mistral Jamboree completely unplanned. I've had a ton of fun helping the flight, and I've learned a lot from the experience.

@Paintminion @akafever @Ookamiotoko @HowlingGale @hanazawa @Panderz @laticat
@paigyp01 @Toothless @Halfnotewhistle @Onstreak @Azaylium @Silvanuyx @HyunAeLe
Thank you for having me as a kinda-sorta council member and being so supportive of everything. You guys are amazing and I'm so proud of how far we've come as a flight.

@Amphiptere @Ravinsong @Lonin @Sylvarant @Toothless @Lee @Aurora23 @celeblanthir
You guys.
You were all my helpers for the very first raffle I did. That was rough, guys. That was REALLY rough. I was so inexperienced and had no spreadsheet knowledge and man that was a messy sheet. But you guys did it. We made it through and I could not have done it without you guys.

@Amphiptere
You have been there for every raffle you've been active for. I am so grateful that you've come around time and time again. I know you're inactive right now, and that's okay, but I want to say thank you for all of the time you've spent taking in dragons and recording info.

@laticat
You've been SO MUCH HELP and I can't wait for you to come back. Your support has meant a lot to me, and to the flight, and there's a Lati shaped hole in our Lati shaped hearts.

I'll come back if I think of people and remember.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen

I remember those first days. Sometimes I just look around the flight and giggle at the changes from only a few years ago! You have been a steady breeze in our flight and I hope you continue on! We are a better flight because of you!

And yes, you were an MVP last push! I loved every moment of your "raffle battle"!
@Rythen

I remember those first days. Sometimes I just look around the flight and giggle at the changes from only a few years ago! You have been a steady breeze in our flight and I hope you continue on! We are a better flight because of you!

And yes, you were an MVP last push! I loved every moment of your "raffle battle"!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@nacPhoenix
Thanks for being such a good friend. Seriously. We miss you at lunch all the time, and I love your art on the board. The series about detergent was great, and so was today's dargon. I wish I could see you more often than I do. Thank you.

@TahTah72
I know you said you gave up on FR, since it was bugging out on you, but I hope you see this anyway. You're a really good friend and always have been. Thank you.

@BlueDolphin
Kendra, I don't know where to start. You're my sister, but you're also a mom and a best friend and a shoulder to cry on and a therapist all rolled into one. You're my biggest fan and you've always been there for me. You're the only one who really understands the world my writing is in. I'm serious. If I explain something that happens in my writing to anyone else, they don't get it. But you always know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one I can always rant to when I can't get the words out to anyone else. I always worry about you when you're home sick. You know me better than anyone else. Thank you. I love you.
@nacPhoenix
Thanks for being such a good friend. Seriously. We miss you at lunch all the time, and I love your art on the board. The series about detergent was great, and so was today's dargon. I wish I could see you more often than I do. Thank you.

@TahTah72
I know you said you gave up on FR, since it was bugging out on you, but I hope you see this anyway. You're a really good friend and always have been. Thank you.

@BlueDolphin
Kendra, I don't know where to start. You're my sister, but you're also a mom and a best friend and a shoulder to cry on and a therapist all rolled into one. You're my biggest fan and you've always been there for me. You're the only one who really understands the world my writing is in. I'm serious. If I explain something that happens in my writing to anyone else, they don't get it. But you always know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one I can always rant to when I can't get the words out to anyone else. I always worry about you when you're home sick. You know me better than anyone else. Thank you. I love you.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Is still forever alone
Is still forever alone
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Plasmafire
I love you. More than anything. Whenever I'd say something, you listen. Whenever you'd go out, you'd almost always bring me something. You worry about me.
But there's still something I don't understand.
You'd always forgive me if we got in a fight. You keep my moods in check. You'd understand if there was something I wanted to keep to myself. You'd never pressure me about it.
Why do you do this? You really do NOT need to. You're a sister, a daughter, a friend.
I still thank, you, however.
Than you for always being there for me.
@Plasmafire
I love you. More than anything. Whenever I'd say something, you listen. Whenever you'd go out, you'd almost always bring me something. You worry about me.
But there's still something I don't understand.
You'd always forgive me if we got in a fight. You keep my moods in check. You'd understand if there was something I wanted to keep to myself. You'd never pressure me about it.
Why do you do this? You really do NOT need to. You're a sister, a daughter, a friend.
I still thank, you, however.
Than you for always being there for me.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12