Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Um... Hi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KatzKinder

Very much so! xD
They'll have more to go on.

I've been dealing with mold lately so now I have to get checked just in case.
@KatzKinder

Very much so! xD
They'll have more to go on.

I've been dealing with mold lately so now I have to get checked just in case.
@Ryanna

Oh, yikes! Mold and fungus are cool, but not when it's in your home! D: Do you know what kind it is? You should probably get an inspector to come in, just in case. I think it would be easier on your wallet in the long run to get that done first, that way if it's something small, you won't have to shell out for a doctor's visit. *is cheap and loathes the American healthcare system*

However, I'm definitely not an expert or anything and you probably know better what to do than I do, so feel free to ignore whatever I say lol.
@Ryanna

Oh, yikes! Mold and fungus are cool, but not when it's in your home! D: Do you know what kind it is? You should probably get an inspector to come in, just in case. I think it would be easier on your wallet in the long run to get that done first, that way if it's something small, you won't have to shell out for a doctor's visit. *is cheap and loathes the American healthcare system*

However, I'm definitely not an expert or anything and you probably know better what to do than I do, so feel free to ignore whatever I say lol.
@KatzKinder

Haha I agree, they are pretty cool.
It's black mold, and potential invisible mold. -.- So it's definitely a health hazard. And I have a toddler in the apt, so I need it gone ASAP! Thankfully my superintendent is taking care of it next week. Re-doing my bathroom! Yay.

And I plan on getting an inspector in just in case, but I want to find a free one. I don't have the $$$ for it. :| Haha well I'm in Canada and I have plenty of benefits from a few different sources, so I'm covered.

We can still learn from each other. And this is the first time I'm dealing with mold, so even I'm not too knowledge on it. T_T But the internet provides a lot of useful info.
@KatzKinder

Haha I agree, they are pretty cool.
It's black mold, and potential invisible mold. -.- So it's definitely a health hazard. And I have a toddler in the apt, so I need it gone ASAP! Thankfully my superintendent is taking care of it next week. Re-doing my bathroom! Yay.

And I plan on getting an inspector in just in case, but I want to find a free one. I don't have the $$$ for it. :| Haha well I'm in Canada and I have plenty of benefits from a few different sources, so I'm covered.

We can still learn from each other. And this is the first time I'm dealing with mold, so even I'm not too knowledge on it. T_T But the internet provides a lot of useful info.
Hi from Russia My name is Sonya. I live near Moscow. Russia is culture country with very kind, strange and funny people [img]http://samoderzhavnaya.ru/media/illustrations/flag/flag_rossii.gif[/img] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o6STZDLbTn8/V_k3v6Ch7mI/AAAAAAAELBE/S_-J-AEpTg8EynvT8iCc2YxQ9wrGhpidACJoC/w800-h800/image.gif[/img] And there are the most beautiful women in the world in Russia. [img]http://www.irinalem.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/rd321.jpg[/img]
Hi from Russia
My name is Sonya. I live near Moscow.
Russia is culture country with very kind, strange and funny people
flag_rossii.gif
image.gif
And there are the most beautiful women in the world in Russia.
rd321.jpg
@KatzKinder

oh, don't worry about it!! im really only lamenting it because i tend to be a hoarder/collector of items in games. i use them but half of the time i just like having them for the sake of completion lol. notn returns each year, though, so if anything ill just wait until this coming december.

i do have some somewhere! i'll have to find it and compile it, though, i only wrote miscellaneous pieces here and there.

have you ever written any? and on a similar topic, what kind of lore do you have in mind for your clan c: ?

also, happy ice festival!
@KatzKinder

oh, don't worry about it!! im really only lamenting it because i tend to be a hoarder/collector of items in games. i use them but half of the time i just like having them for the sake of completion lol. notn returns each year, though, so if anything ill just wait until this coming december.

i do have some somewhere! i'll have to find it and compile it, though, i only wrote miscellaneous pieces here and there.

have you ever written any? and on a similar topic, what kind of lore do you have in mind for your clan c: ?

also, happy ice festival!
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@Ole

Hello! :D It's nice to meet you Sonya! My name irl is actually of Russian origin ^_^

@grandstander

Alright! I'd love to see it whenever you do get it all together and written down.

Mm, yeah! I've written a couple bits and pieces of things, but they're all in old notebooks i'd have to scrounge around to find xP And as for clan lore, I'm honestly not sure... I have something of a storyline in mind, about a young queen desperate for a way to save her kingdom and who finds her soul tainted by a harsh light that corrupts all who turn to it for help, but first I'm gonna have to find dragons that fit the characters I have in mind!

Happy Gala to you, too! ^o^
@Ole

Hello! :D It's nice to meet you Sonya! My name irl is actually of Russian origin ^_^

@grandstander

Alright! I'd love to see it whenever you do get it all together and written down.

Mm, yeah! I've written a couple bits and pieces of things, but they're all in old notebooks i'd have to scrounge around to find xP And as for clan lore, I'm honestly not sure... I have something of a storyline in mind, about a young queen desperate for a way to save her kingdom and who finds her soul tainted by a harsh light that corrupts all who turn to it for help, but first I'm gonna have to find dragons that fit the characters I have in mind!

Happy Gala to you, too! ^o^
@KatzKinder

thank you! i'll do my best to remember to do so. i usually focus on school and commissions that i'm behind on lol..

haha! i remember when i used to do that. something that might help you keep your writing together is using google docs! its very useful. that, or the free writing software open office ( its lifesaver in college since i cant afford microsoft, lol, but a lot of colleges also will provide microsoft to you if youre a student ).

ooooh, that sounds like an interesting story. sounds like it could be a story of great tragedy or a wonderful story of triumph. very creative, too!

i hope your gala's been well~
@KatzKinder

thank you! i'll do my best to remember to do so. i usually focus on school and commissions that i'm behind on lol..

haha! i remember when i used to do that. something that might help you keep your writing together is using google docs! its very useful. that, or the free writing software open office ( its lifesaver in college since i cant afford microsoft, lol, but a lot of colleges also will provide microsoft to you if youre a student ).

ooooh, that sounds like an interesting story. sounds like it could be a story of great tragedy or a wonderful story of triumph. very creative, too!

i hope your gala's been well~
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@grandstander

nooooo don't worry about it if you're busy!! I don't want you to spend what little free time you have doing that if there's something you'd rather be doing!

There's just one problem with that lol. I tend to do all my writing whenever I'm out somewhere and can't access a computer. Like on car rides, or at the airport waiting for a plane, or while waiting for my dad to get out of some stuffy meeting xP

So far it's turning into a bittersweet mix of both?

And same to you! :D I really love how pretty the coat is. It'd be perfect for a snow queen themed dragon!
@grandstander

nooooo don't worry about it if you're busy!! I don't want you to spend what little free time you have doing that if there's something you'd rather be doing!

There's just one problem with that lol. I tend to do all my writing whenever I'm out somewhere and can't access a computer. Like on car rides, or at the airport waiting for a plane, or while waiting for my dad to get out of some stuffy meeting xP

So far it's turning into a bittersweet mix of both?

And same to you! :D I really love how pretty the coat is. It'd be perfect for a snow queen themed dragon!
@KatzKinder

oh, don't worry, it's fine! i'm only in school part-time at the moment so i'm not overtly busy, i just really have to dig it all up haha. i don't know where i put it all 6u9

oh no!! : ( good luck compiling it all. what might help is designating one notebook for you to write in like that, and spend one day a week transcribing it onto a google doc. good docs are a blessing in all honesty, they're a free online version of microsoft basically.

oooh, interesting!! that'll make for a very dynamic read!

same!!! i love it so much.. sadly i don't have a dragon to put it on yet ( i'm veeeery picky with color coding on my dragons, lol. i only pick apparel and familiars that go well with their colors ).

also!! on the last page of my lair, the last row, i've got five dragons you can pick one from if you'd like. i'm surprised you don't have more dragons, haha! when i first started out i got them left and right, lol.
@KatzKinder

oh, don't worry, it's fine! i'm only in school part-time at the moment so i'm not overtly busy, i just really have to dig it all up haha. i don't know where i put it all 6u9

oh no!! : ( good luck compiling it all. what might help is designating one notebook for you to write in like that, and spend one day a week transcribing it onto a google doc. good docs are a blessing in all honesty, they're a free online version of microsoft basically.

oooh, interesting!! that'll make for a very dynamic read!

same!!! i love it so much.. sadly i don't have a dragon to put it on yet ( i'm veeeery picky with color coding on my dragons, lol. i only pick apparel and familiars that go well with their colors ).

also!! on the last page of my lair, the last row, i've got five dragons you can pick one from if you'd like. i'm surprised you don't have more dragons, haha! when i first started out i got them left and right, lol.
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
The dragons will absorb your soul child, good luck!
The dragons will absorb your soul child, good luck!
You will find no answers, only choices.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7