Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Um... Hi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b248c1e2766e3f2d5c0b230372a4061a/tumblr_inline_oi8yzc8Or11slbi85_540.png[/img] [/center] Hello there! My name's Kat, and I just joined today! This is my first time joining a site like this, but I thought it might be fun to try and make dragon versions of myself and my OCs? I'd also like to try roleplaying. It seems really fun! Let's see... I'm 15, homeschooled, and I love to sing and draw and play video games with my dad. This coming Fall I'll be attending school for the first time, but for right now I'm still stuck doing daily lessons orz I enjoy learning abut mythology and the occult, but I get scared easily so maybe that's not a good thing ^^; I'm also really interested in infectious diseases and parasites, which is why I joined Plague! I just think they're neat. Oh, and one more thing! I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, so sometimes I'll forget to reply to people who talk to me or I won't even notice you've said anything to me at all! Please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm just a ditz is all lol It's very nice to meet all of you!
tumblr_inline_oi8yzc8Or11slbi85_540.png
Hello there! My name's Kat, and I just joined today! This is my first time joining a site like this, but I thought it might be fun to try and make dragon versions of myself and my OCs? I'd also like to try roleplaying. It seems really fun!

Let's see... I'm 15, homeschooled, and I love to sing and draw and play video games with my dad. This coming Fall I'll be attending school for the first time, but for right now I'm still stuck doing daily lessons orz

I enjoy learning abut mythology and the occult, but I get scared easily so maybe that's not a good thing ^^; I'm also really interested in infectious diseases and parasites, which is why I joined Plague! I just think they're neat.

Oh, and one more thing! I'm a bit of a scatterbrain, so sometimes I'll forget to reply to people who talk to me or I won't even notice you've said anything to me at all! Please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm just a ditz is all lol

It's very nice to meet all of you!
@KatzKinder

Welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
@KatzKinder

Welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
m6vglJ1.png
@MissGoldenPixel [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/767709b4507f5a998e93a01f8b5c5b6a/tumblr_inline_oi95t8auKF1slbi85_540.png[/img][/center] [center]Thank you very much![/center]
@MissGoldenPixel
tumblr_inline_oi95t8auKF1slbi85_540.png

Thank you very much!
@KatzKinder

Hello and nice to meet you! (I love those little sketches, by the way!)
@KatzKinder

Hello and nice to meet you! (I love those little sketches, by the way!)
PQznZys.png
@SariStar [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c77b5061dc7b33660a8a444e87953d96/tumblr_inline_oiasy9Q3Cq1slbi85_540.png[/img] Really?? Thank you!! :D I like making custom emotes for use in forums and stuff like that since it's a good excuse to practice emotions and body language[/center]
@SariStar
tumblr_inline_oiasy9Q3Cq1slbi85_540.png

Really?? Thank you!! :D I like making custom emotes for use in forums and stuff like that since it's a good excuse to practice emotions and body language
@KatzKinder welcome to flight rising! your sketches are supercute :)
@KatzKinder welcome to flight rising! your sketches are supercute :)
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a12481fe70ce9e04bffeaaad08d0241d/tumblr_oiknv1Suuc1vpx8rgo1_540.png[/img] @KatzKinder Hi there! We hear at Flighrising give you a warm welcome to pixelated dragon hell! All jokes aside of course its nice to meet you! If you need any help with something you should be afraid to ask! Most people here are incredibly friendly & welcoming & would gladly give you a hand! You'll fit in not time! Also I have to mention you have a very good art style!!! You can actually end up selling your art here or open a shop up if you wanted to! People here love buying humanized art of there dragon, especially from a good artist such as yourself!
tumblr_oiknv1Suuc1vpx8rgo1_540.png

@KatzKinder Hi there! We hear at Flighrising give you a warm welcome to pixelated dragon hell!

All jokes aside of course its nice to meet you! If you need any help with something you should be afraid to ask! Most people here are incredibly friendly & welcoming & would gladly give you a hand! You'll fit in not time!

Also I have to mention you have a very good art style!!! You can actually end up selling your art here or open a shop up if you wanted to! People here love buying humanized art of there dragon, especially from a good artist such as yourself!
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@KatzKinder

Ahh welcome new friend! I hope everyone has made you feel welcome so far (which it seems they have!)

If you ever need help, feel free to ask any of us, myself included! We'd be more than willing to help you out! <3
@KatzKinder

Ahh welcome new friend! I hope everyone has made you feel welcome so far (which it seems they have!)

If you ever need help, feel free to ask any of us, myself included! We'd be more than willing to help you out! <3
FR_SIGGY.png
You're so adorable I can't even <333

I absolutely love Mythology and the occult. I love gore and all things scary (zombies and murder lmao!) but I also tend to get scared and have a lot of nightmares when I watch too many scary things so I'm definitely in the same boat as you there lol

This place is a lot of fun, I've been gone for most of this year because of real life things (I got a puppy in February so since then I haven't really gotten on because he's a huge buttface and needs lots of playtime lmao. He's fine now, since he'll be a year old next month so I don't have to constantly be watching him so I'll probably be on here much more often now)

Do you have a favorite part of the site yet?

@KatzKinder
You're so adorable I can't even <333

I absolutely love Mythology and the occult. I love gore and all things scary (zombies and murder lmao!) but I also tend to get scared and have a lot of nightmares when I watch too many scary things so I'm definitely in the same boat as you there lol

This place is a lot of fun, I've been gone for most of this year because of real life things (I got a puppy in February so since then I haven't really gotten on because he's a huge buttface and needs lots of playtime lmao. He's fine now, since he'll be a year old next month so I don't have to constantly be watching him so I'll probably be on here much more often now)

Do you have a favorite part of the site yet?

@KatzKinder
@kiwis Thank you :D I'm glad so many people like them!

@8BitFey hehe, I've noticed! I've browsed around other internet communities a little and Flight Rising is definitely the friendliest by far! Everyone's so willing to lend a helping hand out to newbies; it's almost enough to make me cry! ;w;

@Kagura333 They really have! I was a little nervous at first since I've never interacted with a game community before, so I'm really glad that everyone's been so kind!

no reaction image this time because i'm on mobile :(
@kiwis Thank you :D I'm glad so many people like them!

@8BitFey hehe, I've noticed! I've browsed around other internet communities a little and Flight Rising is definitely the friendliest by far! Everyone's so willing to lend a helping hand out to newbies; it's almost enough to make me cry! ;w;

@Kagura333 They really have! I was a little nervous at first since I've never interacted with a game community before, so I'm really glad that everyone's been so kind!

no reaction image this time because i'm on mobile :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7